• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

this was atrocious. can’t wait for the next episode :jonny2:

The first 20 minutes weren't even that bad.. but yeah when Abel appears it's a downhill from there, second part totally boring.

Why the hell they dressed him like a cheap pimp from 70s :deadbanana2:His wig and look are so bad that distracts even more than his bad acting.

The main problem is that he doesn't fit that kind of role.

He's not ugly but he doesn't have the charme to play the part of the irresistible sexy man.

6 minutes ago, Axel. said:

The lyrics are a bit cringe icl

But it’s not bad

2 hours ago, Axel. said:

So corny 🌽 in real life this song woulda never seen the light of day

It wasn't terrible but there was something definitely off about it, it's kind of awkward. Maybe It's the acting? 

I liked the music industry parts, not a big fan of the parts with Abel though. 

Also, I was shocked that Hari Nef was getting such high praise on twitter for such a stiff and overacted performance whose character’s only apparent personality trait is that awful Roblox haircut. 

Is this show about anything other than Jennie's dancing scene? Cause :ahh:

I watched the 1st episode yesterday and i loved the early concept about a struggling popstar trying to comeback. The scandal, her team panicking, the media chasing her.... and then Abel came in and ruined everything :deadbanana4:

His acting is SO bad and suddenly the show became a 50 shades of Grey parody, wtf was that :bibliahh:

The scene where Jocelyn is touching herself was also not needed just like her need of lighting a cigarrette on every single scene.

Troye's acting was good enough while Jennie was useless. It's basically a glorified cameo so the show has the Blinks tweeting about it and creating more hype for the show. She had what? 3 lines on the entire episode? :rip:

I'll keep watching it to see how it'll go but i'm not expecting anything good... at all.

This episode was so good actually :clap3:

I hate Abel for ruining what could have been a good show.. Material is there, a good but predictable storyline (so far), good cinematography, mostly good acting.

Then his scenes start and.... He is so cringe (the dirty talk :deadbanana:) and ugly wig like please :monkey:

The show is bad but it’s good at the same time lol The writing sucks completely but it’s interesting to see the music business portrayed somehow. Curious how this will end.

Not Jennie from Blackpink about to snatch the song meant for another artist with the help of the other singer’s OWN manager 

Edited by popularmoonlight

barbiegrande
On 6/9/2023 at 5:13 AM, UnfairTop said:

So corny 🌽 in real life this song woulda never seen the light of day

Please, if Kim Petras made this the gays would be salivating 

dyanne's really gonna steal jocelyn's career huh :deadbanana2:

I did NAWT expect her role in this series to be big :deadbanana2:

both the first and 2nd episodes were good without the weeknd's try hard sex scenes that drags the episodes way too long

he should just get 3mins max screen time every ep :biblio:

• Like 1

wait, wtf is the idol about selena?

jocelyn was a child star and now wanna be a mature sexy popstar - selena disney girl to revival era

the moans in the new version of i'm a freak/world class sinner - selena's moans in good for you?? wtf

jocelyn cancelled her world tour - selena has cancelled both stars dance and revival tours due to her health

jocelyn has a scar on her inner thighs too like selena?

image-3-1-1.jpeg

am I delusional or what? abel you ain't slick :deadbanana2: 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

jocelyn was a child star and now wanna be a mature sexy popstar - selena disney girl to revival era

the moans in the new version of i'm a freak/world class sinner - selena's moans in good for you?? wtf

jocelyn cancelled her world tour - selena has cancelled both stars dance and revival tours due to her health

image-3-1-1.jpeg

Men are so..

This has completely ruined The Weeknd for me… he’s a ******* pig

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

image-3-1-1.jpeg

well the creator did make this:

sub-buzz-656-1646426619-1.jpg

Jocelyn YOU ARE OVER!!!! 

Dyanne is coming OMGGGg

FyZFjdvXoAEUSg4?format=jpg&name=900x900

FyZFjdtXwAMRbUV?format=jpg&name=large

Does the weekend not have a nice body? Is that why he keeps all his clothes on during sex? And after sex :sistrens:

Omg not my song in the credits!! A masterpiece!

Edited by UnfairTop

Ok, this episode was so much more interesting 

Dyanne is coming for Jocelyn’s wig :clap3:

also the music is so good, The Weeknd has done a great job with the soundtrack

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.