Little monster who sang alejandro becomes religious hater

Superbitch

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

People can't accept the fact that someone can willingly believe in God. Oh my

This is literally not the point but go off.

No one is saying he shouldn't believe in god, but go watch his videos or even the one posted above you and tell me that **** is normal ?

Edited by State of Grace.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Into The Void

• State of Grace.

• Cryptique

38 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

nobody is hating on him. we feel bad for him.

he clearly is abused, have you seen the videos? anyone vaguely familiar with Christianity or human psychology will tell you that the shift he did is not normal and clearly someone brainwashed him  :rip: there is a difference between 'finding peace with God' and saying Gaga's birthday is 'demonic' or whatever, if you think that that's healthy and ok then i don't know what to say 

you accuse someone of being abused simply based on your own assumptions and zero evidence which is... not fair.

first of all, he doesn't look abused at all. he might have literally just stumbled upon Christian literature (some people read you know) and fell in love with it. secondly he is probably not even over 16 years old... when i was that age i used to obsess over random things too and became excited about new found passions all-the-time. that is literally normal behavior for someone who hasnt even completed puberty yet lol. its a time you DEVELOP your own identity and truly discover what you like and who you are. and like i said previously in this thread, maybe he simply wasn't satisfied with 'stanning' a celebrity or the direction his life was heading towards? to each their OWN. He has the right to be religious and dislike things that go against his new found ideology. If anything you shouldn't feel bad for a literal child preaching how happy he is with his hobbies on YouTube lol.  

saying hes abused because he found God and doesnt want to spend his life doing lady gaga covers on YT truly is something you could only read on ATRL tho :deadbanana4:

57 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

having bible thumpers stan your fave is not a flex :skull:

As long as they don't try to limit other people's lifes, people are free to believe what they want. Who am i to judge, we are preaching about artists' music here like they do with Bible so :rip:

This is so sad - clearly a confused young gay boy terrified of rejection and being ostracised by his loved ones, and desperately turning to religion in order to overcome his guilt and shame. Being gay is tough y'all! It's easy to forget once you've grown up and make your own money etc - but I still remember those feelings of "if I reveal my true self, will my life be over?" Plus puberty is making your brain go WHACK and all your feelings more intense. Eek - I feel for this kid. Hope he comes out the other side.

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

This. I feel sick reading some of the comments in this thread :biblio:

Imagine using child abuse (because clearly that was what happened) to shade someone. ATRLers and OGHs are just SICK in the head, I'm sorry. 

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

This is literally not the point but go off.

No one is saying he shouldn't believe in god, but go watch his videos or even the one posted above you and tell me that **** is normal ?

Let me take a look 

Edit: video is not available.  I can't watch it 

Edited by Insanity

44 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

his yt channel is gone:gaycat6:

They all scared him away

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

you accuse someone of being abused simply based on your own assumptions and zero evidence which is... not fair.

first of all, he doesn't look abused at all. he might have literally just stumbled upon Christian literature (some people read you know) and fell in love with it. secondly he is probably not even over 16 years old... when i was that age i used to obsess over random things too and became excited about new found passions all-the-time. that is literally normal behavior for someone who hasnt even completed puberty yet lol. its a time you DEVELOP your own identity and truly discover what you like and who you are. and like i said previously in this thread, maybe he simply wasn't satisfied with 'stanning' a celebrity or the direction his life was heading towards? to each their OWN. He has the right to be religious and dislike things that go against his new found ideology. If anything you shouldn't feel bad for a literal child preaching how happy he is with his hobbies on YouTube lol.  

saying hes abused because he found God and doesnt want to spend his life doing lady gaga covers on YT truly is something you could only read on ATRL tho :deadbanana4:

Because reality is something most of atrler cannot comprehend. I mean we are talking to people who wishing someone to d**, suffer, sick and mental illness just because someone’s making fun of gaga.

They don’t have any right to call out people because they worshipped god, when they worshipped pop star in So many bad ways.

12 hours ago, Cryptique said:

I mean we call str8s' taste basic and bland here..

But lemme rephrase, Taylor is the safest, less risky, less controversial and most heteronormal pop girl ever

11 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Is it really a drag to say that Taylor is the most unadventurous, uncontroversial, safe artist? She would probably admit it herself. It was a conscious choice to maximize her commercial potential.

16 hours ago, Cryptique said:

he now stanned the more "normal" artist Taylor Swift.. the queen of republicans, basicness and blandness

poor guy

Vanilla of vanillas.

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

"he doesn't look abused at all" did you watch any of his videos? like I said, there's a difference between being religious and saying Gaga is a demon! no healthy and well adjusted person does that. and given his age I'm almost 100% it's not from his head, this has conversion therapy written all over it.

or that video where he's saying his previous life was sick or whatever and it's just pics of him in a wig. there was nothing wrong with him as a child! again, there's a distinct difference between growing out of old interests vs pathologising them as morally wrong. this is incredibly toxic for him as it for all who went through conversion therapy and Christian brainwashing, as evidenced by the person in this thread who shared their experience.

On 7/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, James_Dean said:

HE'S A SWIFTIE :mazen:

he is too far gone to ever be saved now :!ohno:

Why do many monsters have the tendency to turn to the far right... 

Same with all those Trump loving monsters on this forum...

him becoming a religious republican. makes sense he's a taylor fan now.

the way he called her a "normal" artist. queen of basic!

So I just watched a couple of his videos and... :fan: He acts, looks and sounds as homosexual as ever.

Good luck trying to hide the fact that you love dick when puberty hits, hun!

13 hours ago, katara said:

Why do many monsters have the tendency to turn to the far right... 

Same with all those Trump loving monsters on this forum...

this, it should be studied

Only conversion therapy could turn a Gaga stan into a Taylor stan. It's time for the US to criminalize conversion therapy and make it illegal once and for all.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:46 PM, Orsay said:

the way he's talking about going "against" what the flesh wants to do (@ 2:07)... poor kid :emofish: I hope he can accept some happy middle ground as he gets older and not live in denial or force himself into a religious box

Omg :monkey: that's so sad. I wanted to watch, but not him shutting down his account a mere 2 days after you posted that

I don’t want to make up assumptions but I have the feeling him being such a huge stan(& going viral) at that young age probably affected him negatively & that’s what lead him down the religious path & why he finds the time he stanned her as negative and demonic :rip: Wew chile this is a mess

What about that video of him like "i am filming from my closet. I don't know why, I just like it" or something to that effect. :rip:

8 hours ago, youcallingmyname said:

I don’t want to make up assumptions but I have the feeling him being such a huge stan(& going viral) at that young age probably affected him negatively & that’s what lead him down the religious path & why he finds the time he stanned her as negative and demonic :rip: Wew chile this is a mess

I guess if you have an obsessive personality you may be inclined to go from one obsession to another. That combined with the fact that he may be dealing with homophobia/ christian extremism in his household and well...

12 hours ago, youcallingmyname said:

Yeah, i don't even think it had anything to do with conversion therapy like people are saying, its more likely self hate. I also had an extremely religious period in life where i blamed everything wrong in my life on my sexuality :rip:

This is so sad.

But it just confirms you have to be mentally ill to hate or dislike Gaga.

17 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I guess if you have an obsessive personality you may be inclined to go from one obsession to another. That combined with the fact that he may be dealing with homophobia/ christian extremism in his household and well...

I agree. People were wild back then - well that didn't change that much, but it was worst 10 years ago. He must have suffered terrible bullying.

Edited by Losing my ground

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.