Britney sings Baby One More Time

The Slayer

She wanted a new version of Baby for 14 years? That‘s interesting because there have been rumors back then that they put a new version on the Singles Collection. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• ConceptD

• Terylee

• TouchinFree

6 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Maybe the reason they had that ghost singer record that album is because she really damaged her voice past the point of no return. She has never been great (well maybe as a child) at singing but never THIS bad. Sad really

She sounds fine on Glory.

10 minutes ago, Terylee said:

She sounds fine on Glory.

More than fine 

46 minutes ago, Terylee said:

She wanted a new version of Baby for 14 years? That‘s interesting because there have been rumors back then that they put a new version on the Singles Collection. 

They wouldn’t let her buy sneakers ? they most definitely would not let her hire max to remake baby since they already had paid him to make 3, I wanna go, etc

mystery

Her technique isn’t there but the tone of her voice and the unique way she is singing is gorgeous :jonny6:

I love it.

8 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Maybe the reason they had that ghost singer record that album is because she really damaged her voice past the point of no return. She has never been great (well maybe as a child) at singing but never THIS bad. Sad really

Wow what the f are you talking about ?

Britney sounded gorgeous on Glory and her voice has not changed that much since the 00’s.

We’ve literally had a confirmation from Miley’s ex manager (who worked on Britney Jean) that team cons is the one who secretly hired Myah Marie in Britney’s back to lay some vocals to rush release the damn album. 

She sounds good but this new version has zero melodic structure, which makes her sound tone deaf.

2 hours ago, Terylee said:

Nothing was new on the singles collection except 3. 

15 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Nothing was new on the singles collection except 3. 

Yeah, it was just a rumor. 

The first few verses literally serving Xtina :ahh:

She sounds like she needs vocal couching but yeah the potential is there

Her voice sounds fine but that was all over the place, she needs singing lessons 

She sounds ok but she's doing way too much :deadbanana2: If she ever considers returning to her music career she needs to get a vocal coach

If she ever releases new music I want her to sing more with her deep voice. Still pissed what they did to the HATLM refrain.

The beginning was fine but then she lost control once the chorus kicked in.

Britney has a unique voice. With some lessons, she would be seen as a really good vocalist. I really hope that she comes back with some new music because I’d love to see what she comes up with!

She doesn’t have a unique voice.  She just sings through her nose.  Anyone can sound like that.

It doesn’t seem like she can do chest voice at all. Everything is strained and pushed out from her upper airway.

her lower register at the beginning sounds good but the rest chile :rip:

sister-sister-annoyed.gif

Pop culture

She sounds like Duffy

• ATRL Moderator

She still has something in there, you can just tell her voice hasn't been taken care of.  If she really worked on training her voice, I think she could build it back up to being better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.