Britney sings Baby One More Time

The Slayer

Britney posted a video of her singing live, a rare occurrence as she often says she is not confident about her singing abilities.

She says she knows advanced musicians will think she's bad but she's singing a new version of the song and that she had begged her team for 14 years to let her change up BOMT whilst performing and they never let her.

She said she is aware of her passion and love towards singing but her family ruined that for her and she won't come back.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• ConceptD

• Terylee

• TouchinFree

She should've kept this in the drafts folder.

she sounds like a dead cat but i give her props for wanting to switch it up. 

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

She reposte it!!! :jonny5:

A vocalist!!! Whitney & Mariah are shook!!!

• ATRL Moderator

She sounds fine but this arrangement is pretty messy.

They crushed her in every way imaginable, literally f**k them. 

Much love Brit. Sing however you want love. :heart2:

Edit: Do Stronger (The F*ck You Remix) next queen. :jonny5:

Edited by Proseductice

I love it, do whatever the f*ck you want Britney!!! Give us this remixxx!!!!!!!

I like the change to BOMT. Her voice is still there, just needs some TLC. But if she doesn’t sing again, I won’t blame her. I’m happy she’s okay and can live life how she wants. You’ve given us more than we could ask for, queen!

4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

She should've kept this in the drafts folder.

The way you claim to hate her so much but have her in your username and you 'stan' DMF - yikes :rip:

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

The way you claim to hate her so much but have her in your username and you 'stan' DMF - yikes :rip:

What are you talking about I love Britney lmao :deadbanana2: I've constantly defended her on this website. This is just bad. That's it.

We need My Prerogative: Reimagined

:jonny6:

I’ve had this on repeat nonstop she needs to do this version if she goes on stage again 

:jonny5:

Ahhh this made my day. Queen still has it <3

Interesting version, she still has the voice, she just needs the technique.

she sounds like her smoking has ruined her voice to hell

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I’ve had this on repeat nonstop she needs to do this version if she goes on stage again 

:jonny5:

I literally love it, i'm so glad she's gaining confidence to share this.

She's said for years how insecure she is about her voice and it's so nice she's brave enough to share.

She has SO much potential.

wasn't there a producer who made her sound like a baby for years? i remember when she was a kid, she had an amazing range of vocals, and still does, but i can still kinda hear that baabbyy thing going on 

She is unhinged and her “husband” needs to be investigated because why would a sane person get involved with her without a motive? And they’re actively having sex. Hmm, I wonder why. 

It's okay

much more her voice

she obviously isn't a Vocalist, but it would sound great if she got ready for it like other artists do

sad that she really may be over it (or maybe she is talking about singing her old stuff)

Maybe the reason they had that ghost singer record that album is because she really damaged her voice past the point of no return. She has never been great (well maybe as a child) at singing but never THIS bad. Sad really

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.