Ava Max - "Million Dollar Baby"

Totami Legend

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Never realized how Can't Fight the Moonlight sounds like a Britney song. I can easily hear her vocals on it! 

The cover we need :chick1:

Literally this i was thinking about it yesterday when i was listening CFTM

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Sharapov

can't fight the moonlight sample :duca:

Another sample? No identity whatsoever 

9 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Sarcastic Christine Taylor GIF

15 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Not a Britney stan talking :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Sarcastic Christine Taylor GIF

You just got to look at her numbers. She’s been out for how long? and has 1 moderate hit which was also a sample

OMG I love that song

Ava is the queen of samples I just know she's gonna BODY this :jonnycat:

Also I hate people that shade her for sampling so often, it's becoming her thing and she's good at it

Just now, Power love said:

Not a Britney stan talking :bibliahh:

Not you defending Ava (a nobody) by coming for Britney (the last Artist to sell 100 million physical copies) 

18 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

The way you literally made that her identity by saying that, which is not even a bad thing, she makes them new and it works for her. gtfo :heart:

Y'all doing too much over this sample, it's light and the song could exist without it. She only samples the melody of the first 2 lines of the chorus

55NcQJQ.gif

2 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Not you defending Ava (a nobody) by coming for Britney (the last Artist to sell 100 million physical copies) 

You better care about the embarrasing content your fave puts on her social media. 

No one cares about Britney sales in an Ava thread, honey.

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

You better care about the embarrasing content your fave puts on her social media. 

No one cares about Britney sales in an Ava thread, honey.

Then why would they bring who I stan up lmao. Take off them rose colored glasses girl and get your fellow Ava Stan’s together. And I love her content. After being drugged and forced into mental facilities some disgusting people may think her post are embarrassing but to me I think they’re empowering.

5 minutes ago, 305 said:

The way you literally made that her identity by saying that, which is not even a bad thing, she makes them new and it works for her. gtfo :heart:

Ah my bad Ava Max the girl that takes from other songs and are never successful except 1.

Damn y’all Ava Max fans are interesting. I just said 1 lol thing and all these people threw a hissy fit. Seek help. Ava Max isn’t going to make it so don’t get so worked up on someone who won’t have a career

3 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Then why would they bring who I stan up lmao. Take off them rose colored glasses girl and get your fellow Ava Stan’s together. And I love her content. After being drugged and forced into mental facilities some disgusting people may think her post are embarrassing but to me I think they’re empowering.

Ah my bad Ava Max the girl that takes from other songs and are never successful except 1.

Damn y’all Ava Max fans are interesting. I just said 1 lol thing and all these people threw a hissy fit. Seek help. Ava Max isn’t going to make it so don’t get so worked up on someone who won’t have a career

Keep fooling urself by saying she only has one hit (a bigger hit than anything Britney has released since Womanizer, btw). 

She already has a career, and overall, she can sing, unlike your fave. You better worry about Britney releasing music again.

This page :rip: 

another amazing song which can live without the sample! Can we say the same of other pop girls latest efforts? :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

So the entire industry? EVERYBODY is using a sample. Check the charts. Complaining about Ava Max won’t give you new Britney music. Stay pressed.:bibliahh:

not Can't Fight The Moonlight OMG this is going to be my fave song ever by her i need it now :jonny5:

Ooh, a Can't Fight the Moonlight sample got me excited for this one. You know it's about to be a bop! :duca:

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Keep fooling urself by saying she only has one hit (a bigger hit than anything Britney has released since Womanizer, btw). 

She already has a career, and overall, she can sing, unlike your fave. You better worry about Britney releasing music again.

I sure as hell hope Ava a newcomer would have a bigger hit than Womanizer since Ava is new and Britney had a decade old career when Womanizer was released lmao. It’s ok she doesn’t need to release any more music just happy she’s free now and can do whatever she feels like. She has blessed us with 9 albums. I’m fully stocked Ava fan

24 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

So the entire industry? EVERYBODY is using a sample. Check the charts. Complaining about Ava Max won’t give you new Britney music. Stay pressed.:bibliahh:

So Ava is a trend chaser? Even worse. I’d rather Britney be happy and free than continued to be forced to work. You better hope Britney doesn’t release again cause if she does I’ll come back here and compare their success of Ava’s less than 5 year “career” to Britney’s 20+. We’ll see who outdid who :)

31 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

:giraffe:

1 minute ago, Istan4R said:

I sure as hell hope Ava a newcomer would have a bigger hit than Womanizer since Ava is new and Britney had a decade old career when Womanizer was released lmao. It’s ok she doesn’t need to release any more music just happy she’s free now and can do whatever she feels like. She has blessed us with 9 albums. I’m fully stocked Ava fan

So Ava is a trend chaser? Even worse. I’d rather Britney be happy and free than continued to be forced to work. You better hope Britney doesn’t release again cause if she does I’ll come back here and compare their success of Ava’s less than 5 year “career” to Britney’s 20+. We’ll see who outdid who :)

You’re so insecure. Jesus :bibliahh:

Lizzo’s new album has like 5 samples including her brand new smash lead.

Why are you hating on a less popular singer like Ava? :bibliahh:

Its giving unhealthy obsession.

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

You’re so insecure. Jesus :bibliahh:

Lizzo’s new album has like 5 samples including her brand new smash lead.

Why are you hating on a less popular singer like Ava? :bibliahh:

Its giving unhealthy obsession.

So she’s copying Lizzo too? Geez you’re making it worse girl. I just said she had no identity and y’all started going after Britney lmao yet I’m the one that’s hating and obsessive? Hope you were streaming Maybe you’re the problem while you’re on here cause it needs help. Maybe y’all are the problem why her careers in danger. Hope not!

5 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

So she’s copying Lizzo too? Geez you’re making it worse girl. I just said she had no identity and y’all started going after Britney lmao yet I’m the one that’s hating and obsessive? Hope you were streaming Maybe you’re the problem while you’re on here cause it needs help. Maybe y’all are the problem why her careers in danger. Hope not!

Who said ANYTHING about copying Lizzo? Are u okay? 

5 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Britney’s biggest hit (Toxic) contains a sample. You’re embarrassing.

Cant wait for a new sampled classic from Ava. They’re always top notch. Not everybody has that to their credit. :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Who said ANYTHING about copying Lizzo? Are u okay? 

Yes babe. He was saying how the industry is just using samples now which isn’t true. There’s a lot of samples but there are lots of original music out there now. 

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Britney’s biggest hit (Toxic) contains a sample. You’re embarrassing.

Cant wait for a new sampled classic from Ava. They’re always top notch. Not everybody has that to their credit. :foxaylove2:

I didn’t say sampling is bad I said she constantly depends on samples and she only has 1 album out. Britney has 9 and she’s only sampled a handful of times. 

anyway I’ll be watching how this performs. Hopefully it does better than MYTP :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.