The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

8 hours ago, ALA said:

Good, more than Aladdin.Β 

Β 

A billion dollar box office smasha incoming :clap3:

Β 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

15 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Vanessa has the best villain remake scene after Maleficent's curse scene.

Β 

Β 

I'm still waiting for Maleficent 3... It's my favorite live action series from DisneyΒ :WAP:

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

FxIDRxrXwAIom3E?format=jpg&name=medium

Β 

We love to see it. :clap3:

the racists of this thread and this site really lost :clap3:

Edited by Antisocialites

29 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I'm still waiting for Maleficent 3... It's my favorite live action series from DisneyΒ :WAP:

No 2 was horrible.

Just now, Aristotle said:

No 2 was horrible.

I still loved it since I watched it just for fun lol, CGI was really good too on that last battle scene from what I rememberΒ 

β€˜Little Mermaid’ Singing Loudly With $125M Memorial Day Weekend Opening; β€˜Fast X’ Seeing $21.8M (–67%) – Friday Update

Β 

Β 

FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON:Β As we told you, once aΒ DisneyΒ princess film gets momentum, well, it’s wandering free at the box office. Such is the case forΒ The Little Mermaid,Β which afterΒ $10.3MΒ in previews is seeingΒ $38MΒ for Friday, which will result in aΒ $105MΒ 3-day, and aΒ $125MΒ 4-day opening at 4,320 theaters per sources.

https://deadline.com/2023/05/box-office-the-little-mermaid-1235380526/

Did we know that theres a HSN edition of the soundtrack that features an unreleased song from the movie?
It's by Javier Bardem and it's called "Impossible Child"Β 

Dr. Alexander
1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

β€˜Little Mermaid’ Singing Loudly With $125M Memorial Day Weekend Opening; β€˜Fast X’ Seeing $21.8M (–67%) – Friday Update

Β 

Β 

FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON:Β As we told you, once aΒ DisneyΒ princess film gets momentum, well, it’s wandering free at the box office. Such is the case forΒ The Little Mermaid,Β which afterΒ $10.3MΒ in previews is seeingΒ $38MΒ for Friday, which will result in aΒ $105MΒ 3-day, and aΒ $125MΒ 4-day opening at 4,320 theaters per sources.

https://deadline.com/2023/05/box-office-the-little-mermaid-1235380526/

It's so funny that this doesn't give us the actual numbers from Friday, but it's just saying "here is an update because it's Friday"Β :dies:

Strong reviews, cinemascore, and box office. I'm just so happy bigots lost again!Β :clap3:

37 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

It's so funny that this doesn't give us the actual numbers from Friday, but it's just saying "here is an update because it's Friday"Β :dies:

they always do that

I love the Eric song, but the way it was presented in the movie was so dull lol For the First Time and Scuttlebutt outsold.

Β 

I'm so shocked at the visuals, the movie looked amazing! The battle was a little weird looking but besides that everything looked great.

Β 

$38M for FridayΒ 

and $120-130M for the 4 day weekend now

cinemascore

Maleficent A

Cinderella A

Jungle Book A

Beast A

Christopher Robin A

Aladdin A

Lion King A

Maleficent II A

Cruella A

Little Mermaid A

Β 

Alice/Alice II/Dumbo A-

Β 

these almost always serve exactly what audiences expect.

the problem with Eric's song is that Jonah Hauer-King can't sing for **** :skull:

Β 

it's a shame because I was rooting for Jonah when he got casted but I didn't think it'd be this bad. if Harry Styles had accepted like Disney wanted we would've had his stale ass acting, but you just know he would've eaten up that song and elevate it

UK opening day very strong, Β£1.57M. Could beat Aladdin's 5-day opening in just 3-4 days.

1 minute ago, EΓ³ghan said:

the problem with Eric's song is that Jonah Hauer-King can't sing for **** :skull:

Β 

it's a shame because I was rooting for Jonah when he got casted but I didn't think it'd be this bad. if Harry Styles had accepted like Disney wanted we would've had his stale ass acting, but you just know he would've eaten up that song and elevate it

He sounds tolerable imo. And honestly, I’ll take that over stale acting, because the chemistry between Eric and Ariel is pretty detrimental to the movie and Harry just wouldn’t have the ability to be convincing as Eric.Β 

You guys should rate this on IMDb if you haven't already, it's being brigaded.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.