Biden's job approval plummets to 33%. Only 26% dems want a 2nd term (NYT)

Chemist

Biden and his fellow far-right Democrat supporters are out-of-step with the majority of Americans and especially with the majority of the party, who supports progressive Bernie policies like marijuana legalization, Medicare for All, a living wage, etc. I am literally losing brain cells reading Miss Show Business's posts - there's a reason regressive Biden and his regressive Biden bros are ABSOLUTELY PANNED and deserve to lose at this point.

leb4Arh.jpg

nHBKKHc.jpg

F9GX8HU.jpg

These privileged, out-of-touch Biden bros and Biden are trying to prevent progress, they are not on your side.

Also, keep in mind that Biden's racist and conservative ass is absolutely nothing without Obama and thus he has no organic support and is perhaps the only person in history to lose an embarrassing 103 (!!) states in a row while running for president SINCE 1988 (!!)

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Communion and I both voted for Hillary in 2016

Love you guys, but slightly disappointed tbh :gaycat6: also disappointed in myself tho for not voting even though progressive excellence Dr. Jill Stein was right there

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Bomb

• frenchyisback

• byzantium

• ClashAndBurn

14 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Biden and his fellow far-right Democrat supporters are out-of-step with the majority of Americans and especially with the majority of the party, who supports progressive Bernie policies like marijuana legalization, Medicare for All, a living wage, etc. I am literally losing brain cells reading Miss Show Business's posts - there's a reason regressive Biden and his regressive Biden bros are ABSOLUTELY PANNED and deserve to lose at this point.

leb4Arh.jpg

nHBKKHc.jpg

F9GX8HU.jpg

These privileged, out-of-touch Biden bros and Biden are trying to prevent progress, they are not on your side.

Also, keep in mind that Biden's racist and conservative ass is absolutely nothing without Obama and thus he has no organic support and is perhaps the only person in history to lose an embarrassing 103 (!!) states in a row while running for president SINCE 1988 (!!)

Love you guys, but slightly disappointed tbh :gaycat6: also disappointed in myself tho for not voting even though progressive excellence Dr. Jill Stein was right there

My point is, we voted the way they wanted and it still wasn’t enough. 

Stein wasn’t even on the ballot in my state anyway. Green Party has zero presence here, and the Supreme Court really -was- a compelling argument to make for voting for Hillary in 2016. Moreso than it is now that it’s lost probably for good at this rate. :gaycat6: 

Hey neolibs and the establishment, was the party damage worth it?

Meanwhile neolibs will just point the finger at everyone else like Hillary did

It is ridiculous to support someone that has been wrong for just about his whole life

especially when you can support quality and coherence (or someone who doesn't absolutely suck) instead (this is what that "jaw-dropping 94 percent of voters" is trying to tell you!)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

11 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

At least the GOP has basic unity & discipline.

Unified in their hatred for anyone who's not white, straight and Christian, yes. I can't believe you want that kinda future for the country.

How unfortunate 

16 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Useless president, useless results :cm: won’t be getting my vote come 2024 

:heart2:

Not Bernie being less popular than Trump despite never receiving the full presidential treatment by the media :lmao:

#ALoser

Obama, please save us from all those failed politicians.

You had 55% aproval on 2016 election night, you left office with close to 60% popularity, you are now over 60%.

We need a 3rd term...

Edited by frenchyisback

2 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Not Bernie being less popular than Trump despite never receiving the full presidential treatment by the media :lmao:

#ALoser

You had 55% aproval on 2016 election night, you left office with close to 60% popularity, you are now over 60%.

We need a 3rd term...

God, **** no. Obama needs to ******* disappear.

9 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Unified in their hatred for anyone who's not white, straight and Christian, yes. I can't believe you want that kinda future for the country.

The left is Unified in their hatred & condescension toward everything America & American and won't stop until they made us into Europe.

HARD PASS!

If I wanted to live in Europe, that's where I would have immigrated. :supaspaz:

PS: 

Also, the left & the right are equally racists & both hate independent black people & think no black people who disagree with are even qualified to have an opinion. So racism is not an excuse to vote Left.

Never forget they were pushing Bernie to disenfranchise black voters by contesting the convention (twice) & the sh!tty things they said when they lost SC because we dared to not obey.

2 sides of the same coin.

Edited by frenchyisback

18 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

No, of course not. However, it's apparent that alot of voters do not see the severity of not turning out to vote, even if that candidate is Joe Biden again. Selecting someone else would be a huge risk. Joe Biden has already proven he can win the states needed to prevent a Republican from winning, mostly the "blue wall" purple states in the Midwest.

Election brain truly rots your mind. :deadbanana4: Elections are not some magical calculation of mysterious variables.

Biden WON in 2020 due to making PROMISES. If his approval is at historical lows 2 years in for NOT FULFILLING THOSE PROMISES, what logic can you use to assume he'd then have the same electability he did in 2020? 

It's like you have totally removed the motivations for why people engage in politics - to better their lives - from your brain and just have a loop of CNN hot takes and predictions about demographics as destiny and other nonsense.

1 hour ago, frenchyisback said:

The left is Unified in their hatred & condescension toward everything America & American and won't stop until they made us into Europe.

HARD PASS!

PS: 

Also, the left & the right are equally racists & both hate independent black people & think no black people who disagree with are even qualified to have an opinion. So racism is not an excuse to vote Left.

Never forget they were pushing Bernie to disenfranchise black voters by contesting the convention (twice) & the sh!tty things they said when they lost SC because we dared to not obey.

We hate America so much we want to give all Americans healthcare and better wages. 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We hate America so much we want to give all Americans healthcare and better wages. 

You mean the ones you call dumb & fat? The same America you always side against in just about every international dispute?

The left want free healthcare and higher wage cause they don’t wanna work not cause they love their countrymen. :rip:

Just like the right wants lower taxes cause they are cheap… they are not doing it out of love for other people. :rip:

Edited by frenchyisback

1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

You mean the ones you call dumb & fat? The same America you always side against in just about every international dispute?

The left want free healthcare and higher wage cause they don’t wanna work… not cause they love us :rip:

Oh wow, your talking points are that of a Republican. No wonder you love Biden so much. Imagine thinking people should have to work to receive healthcare. Couldn’t be me. You are immoral and indoctrinated. 

1 hour ago, frenchyisback said:

HARD PASS!

PS: 

This rant :bibliahh:Always bringing up Bernie to deflect from this absolute disaster of a presidency. You got the president that many many MANY people rightfully predicted America would get. Biden, himself, is destroying the Democratic party. Nothing to do with anyone else. 

I also wouldn't call a hypocritical immigrant who hates other types of immigrants "independent thinking". To each their own tho. :skull:  

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Oh wow, your talking points are that of a Republican. No wonder you love Biden so much. Imagine thinking people should have to work to receive healthcare. Couldn’t be me. You are immoral and indoctrinated. 

Just like the right wants lower taxes cause they are cheap… they are not doing it out of love for other people. :rip:

1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

Just like the right wants lower taxes cause they are cheap… they are not doing it out of love for other people. :rip:

If you neolibs keep up this attitude about the left then Biden might drop even further. How low can he go? 

3 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

This rant :bibliahh:Always bringing up Bernie to deflect from this absolute disaster of a presidency. You got the president that many many MANY people rightfully predicted America would get. Biden, himself, is destroying the Democratic party. Nothing to do with anyone else. 

I also wouldn't call a hypocritical immigrant who hates other types of immigrants "independent thinking". To each their own tho. :skull:  

Biden is a MASSIVE flop and embarrassment. Even my MSDNC loving liberal friends are hating him and this disaster of a presidential term. He’s followed through on one of his promises of uniting the country because the left, right and center is united in thinking he is a cognitively declining career politician without the ability to get anything done. 

15 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

The left want free healthcare and higher wage cause they don’t wanna work not cause they love their countrymen. :rip:

Just like the right wants lower taxes cause they are cheap… they are not doing it out of love for other people. :rip:

Yeah, people want Medicare for all so they can not work, not because it’s a policy that makes sense and saves lives. You are so craven, a lost soul. 

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If you neolibs keep up this attitude about the left then Biden might drop even further. How low can he go? 

I don’t care tho :michael:

After having been compared to a slave owner by the left for paying my housekeeper $15/hr as per DC law last March, I have already established here that I’m voting GOP for house. DEM for senate and President for the foreseeable future.

My only goal going forward will be to paralyze  both extremes.

So any divided government is a win to me at this point. :celestial5:

Edited by frenchyisback

5 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

#ALoser

We need a 3rd term...

**** Obama. He ensured this mess was possible and is going straight to hell. 

4 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

I don’t care tho :michael:

After having been compared to a slave owner by the left for paying my housekeeper $15/hr as per DC law last March, I have already established here that I’m voting GOP for house. DEM for senate and President for the foreseeable future.

My only goal going forward will be to paralyze  both extremes.

So any divided government is a win to me at this point. :celestial5:

:bibliahh:"My feelings were hurt, so I'm going to be spiteful on a gay pop forum" A literal child. Grow up 

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Biden is a MASSIVE flop and embarrassment. Even my MSDNC loving liberal friends are hating him and this disaster of a presidential term. He’s followed through on one of his promises of uniting the country because the left, right and center is united in thinking he is a cognitively declining career politician without the ability to get anything done. 

It's going to be hard to believe there is no one with enough political ambition to primary Biden. What an easy campaign to run. These people just lack courage. 

8 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

:bibliahh:"My feelings were hurt, so I'm going to be spiteful on a gay pop forum" A literal child. Grow up 

My feelings were fine. :rip: I have a successful life thank you.

I just realized y’all will never be happy no matter what the minimum wage is. I just gave up caring about the left demands all together 

If only ATRL was not representative to the entire left ecosystem :michael:

Edited by frenchyisback

16 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Why do so many right-wingers talk like this? They act like the right advocating for terrible policy and some individuals on the left criticizing them harshly is equivalent. 

5 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

#ALoser

We need a 3rd term...

I could see Michelle dominating in a General election. ?

and yea bernie would’ve been in the pits as well if he won. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.