Rolling Stone: "What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?"

Stankonia

I was never a fan of Justin, but he’s still rich and seems to have fun.

Looks like winning to me. 

Why do we expect so much from these celebrities? The entitlement is disgusting. Most celebs, even washed up ones, are still more successful than most people out there. 

Edited by Patient Zero

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aristide

• Stankonia

• QueenBLadyG

• imabadkid

Karma for his evil ways! :gaycat2:

6 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

I don’t get how Rolling Stones hires writers and journalist that are also part of the stan Twitter world.

Just looking at this writers likes on Twitter she is clearly a Britney fan and has liked multiple shady tweets towards JT so the story was just waiting to be written. Doesn’t change that most people still stream and buy his music.

I remember earlier this year, the guy who wrote the Rolling Stone review for Xtina's La Fuerza EP was a Britney fan with a history of shady tweets about Xtina. Like it's almost impossible for stan war'd brains to not be biased. :toofunny3: 

Journalism is dead.

He's a pop artist in his 40s...what do they expect exactly?

Even toddlers know that pop acts, whose careers are built around their youth and beauty, have an expiration date.

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

MJ is the King of Pop. Everyone knows that. But Justin’s moniker is president of Pop. His Stan’s refer to him as that as well

The public doesn’t. 

OT: The complete turn around on Justin the past few years is so funny to see. :toofunny2:

season 3 3x8 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

21 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

His new music sucks

He isn't hot anymore 

He's douchebag behavior became known and acknowledged 

A host of alleged blind items have been widely attributed to him (though none confirmed), leading to speculation that he’s cheated repeatedly on his wife and may also be balding. 

This took me OUT!! 

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

He got old?‍♀️ Still the President of Pop

Nnnn not Prince dragging him before his debut 

2 hours ago, Mohit said:

he wasted a lot of time in releasing new music  when he was supposed to be at his peak.. and now no one cares about him. In this sense, one can appreciate Rihanna's business mindset.. she rush released a new album every year with 2-3 hits and now enjoying the fruits in the streaming era. meanwhile justin only has 2 popular albums from his prime (2002 and 2006 ones). Anyway he will live .. he is just another typical white man who is aging and Balding. didn't he sell his masters few days back for 100 million?

His 2013 double albums were successful idk what you're talking about. He also has smash singles like Suit and Tie, Mirror, Holy Grail, CSTF. And although Man of the Woods flopped, the tour managed to gross $200M+, it's not easy for an act to do that number with a flop album. He's still a touring force and he'll be fine.

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

MJ is the King of Pop. Everyone knows that. But Justin’s moniker is president of Pop. His Stan’s refer to him as that as well

He's no president, no one elected him. 

It has nothing to do with his age it's just that his last album was panned and not successful. If his last album was good and successful he'd be seen in a much better light.

4 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Most celebs, even washed up ones, are still more successful than most people out there. 

3 hours ago, Oceania said:

He's a pop artist in his 40s...what do they expect exactly?

Even toddlers know that pop acts, whose careers are built around their youth and beauty, have an expiration date.

This and this.

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

He got older. 

I mean aside from The 20/20 Experience (both albums and the tour were stellar), I don't think he ever was as strong as he was made out to be, but I don't think he's declined for any other reason than he's just gotten older. He's 41, he's not gonna be performing like he did when he was in his 20s, especially because male celebrities for the most part don't take care of themselves the same way female artists do. 

Usher, Pharrell, Adam Levine, Neyo, Eminem, and several others could prove your theory wrong. They all over forty and still fine to me 

14 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

Usher, Pharrell, Adam Levine, Neyo, Eminem, and several others could prove your theory wrong. They all over forty and still fine to me 

?? all of these are waay past their peak and doing worse than Justin with the exception of Eminem and Adam if Maroon 5 can manage to get another radio-fueled hit

1 minute ago, favorite crime said:

?? all of these are waay past their peak and doing worse than Justin with the exception of Eminem and Adam if Maroon 5 can manage to get another radio-fueled hit

baby i didn’t say nothing about their career. i said they fine. goodnight

4 hours ago, La Reina said:

I remember earlier this year, the guy who wrote the Rolling Stone review for Xtina's La Fuerza EP was a Britney fan with a history of shady tweets about Xtina. Like it's almost impossible for stan war'd brains to not be biased. :toofunny3: 

Journalism is dead.

Mess :rip: that’s so unprofessional

He was never that good to start with. I'm surprised he lasted that long.

7 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Michael Jackson was literally dying and slaying at 50. The actual President of Pop. Age is nothing but a number. Tell that to Tina Turner and Madonna, too. Let's not mention Prince and Mick Jagger while we're at it. :bird:

Michael Jackson was being slandered left to right on the media and hit pieces were written on him 24/7 since 1995 until his death. It took a toll on him and his health too and his last performances were not as good. 

We should have taken notes on that and not do that ever again to any artist, yet here we are, looks like we didn't learn anything. 

Edited by Swag

7 hours ago, Stankonia said:

leading to speculation that he’s cheated repeatedly on his wife and may also be balding. 

I'm sorry but- :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

He’s over and I love it :clap3:

7 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Michael Jackson was literally dying and slaying at 50. The actual President of Pop. Age is nothing but a number. Tell that to Tina Turner and Madonna, too. Let's not mention Prince and Mick Jagger while we're at it. :bird:

:bibliahh:

7 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It does feel like a lot of stuff from his past (that he didn't get backlash for then) is resurfacing....like the Janet thing, the way he treated Britney, etc.

It is weird how he was one of the biggest pop stars in 2013, 20/20 Experience felt like an event....he fell off really quickly :deadbanana2:

Really quick? He debuted in 1995 (2002 for solo). He has lasted longer than several female pop stars ATRL stan for :rip: 

if this was said about a female everyone would get outraged huh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.