Solo - 23

The Beatles - 34

Michael Jackson - 44

Solo - 30

The Jackson 5 / Jacksons - 11

Paul :rip:

OT: Legend :clap3:

3 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

So she’s just the fourth woman ever to reach that milestone with the combined count. :clap3: Impressive how she’s still able to keep it up so long into her career.

Correction - fifth! I just did a count because I was curious, it seems Diana Ross had exactly thirty, if I count right, including her top ten hits with The Supremes (who also had two more top ten hits after her departure).

LEGENDS ONLY

RWLeZU2.gif

5 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Queen B :clap3:30 Top tens and 11 number ones which is difficult to get, not everybody has that

Wow o wow! 1 out of 3 of her top 10s reached #1! 

Also over a whole year on top of the Hot 100! 

She really did go easy on the girls during the 2010s cause she would have been past this had she done right. A LEGEND.

10 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

She really did go easy on the girls during the 2010s cause she would have been past this had she done right. A LEGEND.

concerning the singles charts, this is probably facts but y'all gotta understand that she did exactly what needed to be done in her 30s, just as she did exactly what needed to be done in her teens and her 20s. No 21st century pop star has so successfully studied the playbook of their predecessors while also continuously evolving in whatever area within the changing climates and sometimes being the catalyst of said changing climate. This is why she's still around and has amassed such a legacy. Renaissance era and everything henceforth is meant to be a victory lap.

33 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

concerning the singles charts, this is probably facts but y'all gotta understand that she did exactly what needed to be done in her 30s, just as she did exactly what needed to be done in her teens and her 20s. No 21st century pop star has so successfully studied the playbook of their predecessors while also continuously evolving in whatever area within the changing climates and sometimes being the catalyst of said changing climate. This is why she's still around and has amassed such a legacy. Renaissance era and everything henceforth is meant to be a victory lap.

I don’t think she did “exactly” what she should’ve in her 30s. 

With proper releases and no ridiculous unlisted videos Formation would’ve probably debuted at #1 and Sorry and Hold Up would’ve been Top 10s. 

Her sabotaging these releases was unnecessary and did absolutely nothing for her career, and not adapting to Spotify earlier hurt her streaming power like it did Adele and Taylor before Folklore. So hopefully Renaissance changes that. 

This is what a LEGENDARY career looks like. This thread is awfully quiet for a Beyoncé one, I wonder why :mandown:

It's cricket in here

Congrats legend

RWLeZU2.gif

LMAO

2Q3o.gif

21 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Correction - fifth! I just did a count because I was curious, it seems Diana Ross had exactly thirty, if I count right, including her top ten hits with The Supremes (who also had two more top ten hits after her departure).

She had 20 with the Supremes, and 10 as a solo artist. She has the same amount, but doesn't fit the category of having 20 solo top 10s.

Legend did THAT :clap3:

10 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

I don’t think she did “exactly” what she should’ve in her 30s. 

With proper releases and no ridiculous unlisted videos Formation would’ve probably debuted at #1 and Sorry and Hold Up would’ve been Top 10s. 

Her sabotaging these releases was unnecessary and did absolutely nothing for her career, and not adapting to Spotify earlier hurt her streaming power like it did Adele and Taylor before Folklore. So hopefully Renaissance changes that. 

jesus h. here we go with this "sAbOtAgE" talk like it is the gospel.

In any event, I'm happy for her and all the phenomonal **** she has achieved, both artistically and commercially, in her long career, including this new legendary chart achievement that we should be focusing on and not little things from the past that we can't change.

Living legend:alexz:

The amount of missed opportunities though since 2013 :ace:

From 7/11 to Flawless remix to Sorry, to Hold Up.....Even Apeshit could've scrapped a Top 10 if not for her dumb middle of the week releases :ace:

Still legendary of course :clap3:

On 7/5/2022 at 8:06 AM, Cruel Summer said:

So she’s just the fourth woman ever to reach that milestone with the combined count. :clap3: Impressive how she’s still able to keep it up so long into her career.

Do you know who has more career top 10s?

I'm thinking Madonna, Rihanna, and Taylor?

But also I imagine Diana Ross probably has more than 30.

20 minutes ago, Timber said:

Do you know who has more career top 10s?

I'm thinking Madonna, Rihanna, and Taylor?

But also I imagine Diana Ross probably has more than 30.

If my count is right, Diana had 12 solo and 18 with the Supremes (they had 20, but 2 were after she left). I made another comment above for her, because I’d forgotten to count hers initially. Taylor is at 30, Rihanna at 31, and Madonna at 38.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.