• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Istan4R

• Breathe On Moi

• Slap

• La Reina

On 7/5/2022 at 6:34 AM, The Second Coming said:

That pic :biblio: truly a nightmare. Glad this freak, serial child sexual predator and rapist is rotting in hell for more than a decade now, and it's canceled by the newer generaciones and media.

OT: We'll see. Maybe we will getting the 1st MATM live duo performance :hippo:

I believe Michael’s pedo and child abuse allegations was actually entirely false and debunked. When the allegations came out, a lot of shows ran with it such as South Park as well as Scary Movie, which made a mockery out of him. Michael was proven innocent when he died. Really tragic what he suffered in silence. He suffered chronically as well from getting caught on fire from pyrotechnics on set which can be seen on YouTube, hence why he wears a wig. He took pain medication for over 2-3 decades because of that set malfunction.

I once believed he was a pedo until I found out it wasn’t true. The man didn’t deserve any of the lies and hate. A real tragedy.

Edited by Buffy

I mean imagine :bibliahh:

Edited by Winged

I hope she doesn't accept, this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen and the fallout is gonna be career-ending.

Brit needs to have more time away from spotlight to regain herself or, she can come back Stronger.

On 7/5/2022 at 2:30 AM, Protocol said:

No shade because I worship her but I definitely think Madonna would do whatever it takes, literally whatever, to appear on a platform as big as the Super Bowl in this day and age

why do you think that?

On 7/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, Phaunzie said:

I hope she doesn't accept, this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen and the fallout is gonna be career-ending.

Brit needs to have more time away from spotlight to regain herself or, she can come back Stronger.

Or just let her do what makes her happy? Who cares? Is it your life?

Really hope this happens 

On 7/6/2022 at 5:00 AM, Istan4R said:

I know you’re not coming for Glory stanning who you Stan with Bionic, Lotus Liberation, Aguilera flop flop flop.

not you saying the “rerelease” in which Britney had no say so over cause she was drugged and forced into a mental health facility and her father and wicked team wanted to get some profit so they released outtakes of the album. And the cover art is supposed to help with sales? When X changes the cover art for Aguilera I’m sure the sales just skyrocketed right? 

Ya keep flexing gram noms. You know what else gets nominated? Yummy by JB. So excellent company. Trash songs with trash songs. 

wendy-williams-passing-out.gif

On 7/8/2022 at 2:07 AM, Buffy said:

I believe Michael’s pedo and child abuse allegations was actually entirely false and debunked. When the allegations came out, a lot of shows ran with it such as South Park as well as Scary Movie, which made a mockery out of him. Michael was proven innocent when he died. Really tragic what he suffered in silence. He suffered chronically as well from getting caught on fire from pyrotechnics on set which can be seen on YouTube, hence why he wears a wig. He took pain medication for over 2-3 decades because of that set malfunction.

I once believed he was a pedo until I found out it wasn’t true. The man didn’t deserve any of the lies and hate. A real tragedy.

Oh honey… it’s staring you right in the face and yet you refuse to believe it. I get it because I used to believe it was all fake but the more I learned about child sexual abuse and how it impacts victims I realized his guilt is dead obvious. 

He himself admitted he slept with young boys

He paid off the parents to keep them away

His room in his creepy Neverland Ranch (which is also suss) had an alarm that went off if people came into the hallway, the same room he had ‘sleepovers’ with the boys. 
He had allegations dating back to the 80’s when the FBI investigated two cases of suspected child sexual abuse. 
He targeted broken or distressed families that needed money, one of the alleged victims had childhood cancer. 
He groomed the public, the parents and the kids with his whole Peter Pan schtick, not having a childhood doesn’t mean you as a grown adult need to sleep with young boys - that is not okay.

Why do you think he was so interested in spending so much time with young boys?

Why do you think there’s so many allegations?

In his songs he wrote about loving Pretty Young Things…

Like his music all you want but please don’t enable child sexual abuse by saying the victims of the most prolific paedophile in the world are lying. They were innocent children and never deserved to be abused by one of the most powerful men in the entertainment industry/world - everybody loved him and he could get away with anything he wanted to, and he did - but it’s 2022 now and times have changed and we have learned more as a society.

What chance does a kid with cancer from a poor family have speaking up and being listened to by a world obsessed with shoving abuse under the rug? A world that worshipped Michael like a deity? No chance at all. 

Also he got addicted to painkillers after the Pepsi fire - the injuries didn’t last 2-3 decades the man was a drug addict.

Meanwhile Britney, an innocent woman and a victim of abuse herself, gets judged and mocked for her mental health. I hope she gets to perform at the Super Bowl if she wants to, she deserves respect and empathy.

Edited by Slap

Considering how Iggy befriended Britney through all this madness... I believe it. 

On 7/5/2022 at 3:17 PM, La Reina said:

Bionic and Lotus are both Gold and have been for several years now. If they're flops, then what does that make Glory:toofunny3:

Anyways stop derailing the thread. You brought up Xtina into this thread all because you got triggered by WalkAway's post:

Girl this is nothing to brag about, the complete opposite actually… these albums were 2010 and 2012, remember… when Britney released Circus and Femme Fatale, don’t set yourself up like that:skull:

On 7/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, Dante said:

madonna would be down for that for sure :ahh:

who wouldn't?

14 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

Girl this is nothing to brag about

And neither are the Glory stats that user was bragging about considering Britney and Xtina's last English albums both have yet to scan Gold anywhere.

Looks like we're on the same page. :gaycat5:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.