Top Posters In This Topic

• Istan4R

• Breathe On Moi

• Protocol

• SmittenCake

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

This setlist serving

:bibliahh: This video always makes me laugh

Britney and Iggy headlining a Superbowl, Madonna playing a third banana to these 2 hasbeens, Paris Hilton as a DJ :dies: I lowkey want this mess to happen

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

This setlist serving

the opener :rip:   the medley exposing Oops and BOMT as the same song :rip:

43 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

What demand? Literally nobody but Britney fans wants to see that. :toofunny2: And Latin era is doing fine, thank you for asking. How's Britney's latest era is doing? Oh wait, there is none and there never will be. 

f33Y5t2.gif

Interest in Britney has skyrocketed in the last year due to the movement and her wedding. Just look at Google trends in fact compare her trends to X for a kii. And the Latin era is doing “fine”? mmhmm. At least if her career ended with Glory she left with a top 3 peaking, 100k+ First week selling, top 20 single album. Her peers can only dream

9 minutes ago, Saint James said:

the medley exposing Oops and BOMT as the same song :rip:

This :bibliahh:

This would be the biggest superbowl of all time but it sounds just fake.

Britney isn’t working anymore and bringing Iggy ? For real lmao ? Just no. 

IGGY ever touching that superbowl stage :lmao:

6 hours ago, Istan4R said:

At least there’s a possibility since the demand is there. How’s Xs latin era going btw? 

So many people in this thread said worse things than WalkAway did & you chose to quote him/her? :rip:

3 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Interest in Britney has skyrocketed in the last year due to the movement and her wedding. Just look at Google trends.

:ahh:

Yes to Madonna

A new song together would be FANTASTIC

Even without the Iggy part, it already sounds like fanfic :ahh:

I always love how these type of threads make people seethe for no reason :deadbanana2: their anger is like a weird social experiment 

RockStarShit101

I'm here for another kiss between Britney and Madonna

The outrage that will occur

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

I don't think that Britney wants it. The Super Bowl isn't the best comeback stage for someone with panic attacks. She has to get used to it again.

And the yearly trauma continues.

FW0pkFmWIAEAIHe?format=jpg&name=small

I hope Britney clarifies it. Isn't it fishy that these rumors appear shortly after Lou got exposed to the world by Rosengart?

8 hours ago, Death & Decay said:

So many people in this thread said worse things than WalkAway did & you chose to quote him/her? :rip:

I don’t have time to read every page on a forum. Some people have things to do. Hopefully your playing Aguilera while you reading every page on this site cause lord knows she needs more 

7 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

:ahh:

What’s so funny lol. She hasn’t been in the news like this for the last 5 years but you’re anti Britney anything so your brain is all outta wack and your back is bent so that’s fine

Scrap Madonna and add Charli :ducky:

I would tune in, Charli can even remix pretty girls and make it into a decent song :foxaylove2:

On 7/4/2022 at 7:23 AM, Daydream said:

No way this is true. It's 2022 not 2003. Nobody is asking Britney to be the headline anything.

Ah the good old days for our faves, when my fave Britney was busy releasing her iconic timeless hit Toxic and your fave MJ was being searched by police for allegedly abusing a young boy with cancer. :deadbanana2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhxq9ug_yGgOfZdMGMUg

I highly doubt Britney will say yes to the many requests she would be getting right now. She’s doing what she needs to do to heal and I know she’ll come back when she’s ready. 

Edited by Slap

34 minutes ago, Slap said:

Ah the good old days for our faves, when Britney was busy releasing her iconic timeless hit Toxic and MJ was being searched by police for allegedly abusing a young boy with cancer. :deadbanana2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhxq9ug_yGgOfZdMGMUg

Omg :deadbanana4:

22 hours ago, Attitude said:

This setlist serving

NOT Everytime being the opener :rip: :rip:

OT: Lol this was proven fake on twitter. Yeah, no, it ain't happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.