Time to admit it, sadly: Trump’s administration > Biden’s

Ferret

5 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Not true.

"Super Tuesday took place on March 3, 2020. A total of 14 states and American Samoa voted on Super Tuesday, including the two biggest states, California and Texas. Biden gained 726 delegates, Sanders 505, Bloomberg 49, Warren 62, and Tulsi Gabbard 2."

Obama forced half the field to drop out and endorse Biden as the grand unifier of the party. Don't be daft. :ahh: 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Matthew4815

• Kassi

• A Bomb

19 minutes ago, fentypark said:

gimme your plug info bc i need some of what you’re smoking :dies:

:bibliahh: My ******* thoughts 

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Obama forced half the field to drop out and endorse Biden as the grand unifier of the party. Don't be daft. :ahh: 

You said they were voting for someone else BEFORE Obama forced half the field to drop out. They were not. Don't be daft.

You guys deserve a second Trump turn tbh. And this time around he's definitely not leaving 

49 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

not when we're currently witnessing the disastrous effects of the Trump administration

The way people are completely overlooking this

4 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The way people are completely overlooking this

Exactly 

25 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

You said they were voting for someone else BEFORE Obama forced half the field to drop out. They were not. Don't be daft.

The moderate candidates that were splitting votes (Buttchug, Kamala, that Minnesota woman, etc) all dropped out after South Carolina went to Biden. That was before Super Tuesday.

35 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Not true.

Yes, true - half the field literally cleared out before Super Tuesday and endorsed Biden due to Obama's pressuring.

Just now, Witch Privilege said:

The moderate candidates that were splitting votes (Buttchug, Kamala, that Minnesota woman, etc) all dropped out after South Carolina went to Biden. That was before Super Tuesday.

Right, cuz 3 people is half of 22.

3 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Right, cuz 3 people is half of 22.

Of all the people who actually had a chance, half of them dropped out. Most of these people dropped and endorsed Biden after SC.

GettyImages_1158663130.0.jpg

EDIT: And Warren purposely waited until after Super Tuesday to pull votes from Bernie. It was all planned.

27 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

You said they were voting for someone else BEFORE Obama forced half the field to drop out.

Please stop.

OrkPDvW.png

The Democratic base overwhelmingly favored Sanders and progressive policies.

We were gaslighted into thinking the country was much more conservative than it was and that Biden's "electability" and ability to get Republicans to work with him were worth sacrificing our personal desires for.

Biden lied. You lied. The establishment lied. Biden cannot work across the aisle despite desperately wanting to because Republicans do not want to and never were going to. Partisan Democrats' theory of change has been proven wrong. Working within the party establishment is not the way to get anything done. You had your chance and failed.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Please stop.

OrkPDvW.png

We were gaslighted into thinking the country was much more conservative than it was and that Biden's "electability" and ability to get Republicans to work with him were worth sacrificing our personal desires for.

Biden lied. You lied. The establishment lied. Biden cannot work across the aisle despite desperately wanting to because Republicans do not want to and never were going to. Partisan Democrats' theory of change has been proven wrong. Working within the party establishment is not the way to get anything done. You had your chance and failed.

I don't even like Biden or the establishment so idk what you're trying to say. I guess that it's Obama's fault?

Just now, Communion said:

Please stop.

OrkPDvW.png

:ahh: embarrassing @Matthew4815 For those of us paying attention at the time. Polling in South Carolina before a certain endorsement also had Bernie a lot more favorable. All the stops to keep the embodiment of a left wing compromise from winning. 

1 minute ago, A Bomb said:

:ahh: embarrassing @Matthew4815 For those of us paying attention at the time. Polling in South Carolina before a certain endorsement also had Bernie a lot more favorable. All the stops to keep the embodiment of a left wing compromise from winning. 

I'm not embarrassed. Y'all are suggesting that the establishment elected Biden and not the people who voted and I disagree.

Just now, Matthew4815 said:

I'm not embarrassed. Y'all are suggesting that the establishment elected Biden and not the people who voted and I disagree.

Who were those people? Largely white suburbanites? The answer is yes. Flash forward to the general elections, and Dems lost ground with Black, and Latino voters while Trump gained. An absolutely dreadful showing all because white people nominated a man with the energy of a corpse. 

4 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Y'all are suggesting that the establishment elected Biden and not the people

If the people elected him, why has he paid them back by failing to do every single thing he's promised?

The US has to be the worst country on Earth. It's a shame y'all have so much money, because... :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

If the people elected him, why has he paid them back by failing to do every single thing he's promised?

I have no idea. As I said, he is not who I voted for in the primary. 

No and even those “why did we hate trump again” folks look stupid now after the Roe v Wade reversal. Like no, Biden might suck but that doesn’t mean Trump or any other Republican is better

This is what he gets for supporting this war.

The West bragged so much about the sanctions against Russia, only to end up with gas prices this high & hunger in sight :skull:

Criminal leaders.

No. Biden is useless as possible, but Trump was legit a terrorist 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.