• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Oktober Knight

• Da Vinci

• ninetiesceline

20 hours ago, ALA said:

This not getting dolby or Imax :biblionny: I'll see it though

What? Seriously? The whole reason I wanted to see it in theatres was for IMAX. Even if they put it in for one week only. 

Edit: I found an AMC theatres article that says it is getting those. 

Edited by Matthew

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

What? Seriously? The whole reason I wanted to see it in theatres was for IMAX. Even if they put it in for one week only. 

Edit: I found an AMC theatres article that says it is getting those. 

It is getting released in IMAX!

I'll be watching this movie this weekend :duca:

Queen Kate is coming again :jonny5:The fact that she has pop culture on choke hold with this movie alone :jonny5:We have to stan.

Bought my tickets for DBox seats which I've never done before. My husband and I are going on a fancy date night and I'm keeping the seats a surprise until they move. 

On 2/4/2023 at 1:07 AM, mystery said:

It is getting released in IMAX!

Can confirm in Canada we have IMAX and VIP seating screenings! Can't wait!

I got myself a ticket on valentine day. I'm so excited to see it for the first time on the big screen. Treating my single self to a nice time :smitten:

My IMAX theater is playing Avatar again instead. Same with the other IMAX theaters in other states around me. The ones that are playing it are in the “fake” IMAX digital screens that are just normal size. ****, even Lincoln Square IMAX in Manhattan is not getting this.

I’m pissed. I’ve been waiting so long for this. I’ve seen it in a regular theater in 3D and it’s amazing. But I was VERY much looking forward to seeing this on a TRUE IMAX screen. Kinda bummed.

Oh I love that Anniversary poster!! I will be watching this for sure, I’ve never experienced Titanic in the cinemas :duca:

Did anyone go watch it? I want to see it in a Dbox theater but can’t find one near me.

12 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Did anyone go watch it? I want to see it in a Dbox theater but can’t find one near me.

Watching it on Tuesday!

MadonnasBoyfriend

I watched this yesterday with my mom and sisters and it was so beautiful I loved everything from start to finish I even cried. Leonardo DiCaprio was so beautiful I think Cal should have kept a closer eye in the beginning. It was weird how he didn't mind them locking arms when he was invited to the dinner. A boy that pretty should have raised Flags way quicker. The action was so intense my anxiety was through the roof and I was uncomfortable and the theater was freezing which made it even more submersive with the 3D. I'm very glad that I watched this movie I didn't think I did enjoy it since I can literally quote it since watching it so many times as a kid. Leo made me gay God he was beautiful. This is why Leo gets hot girls. Cause Leo deserves hot Girls. Everyoned acting was so great and realistic you really get lost in this relationship. A classic!

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Yes, omg, I watched it yesterday in 3D/IMAX, it was an unbelievable experience. Even though I've seen it a million times, it was like watching a brand-new movie.

Seeing it tonight and it's almost sold out (on iTunes). This is my 12th time seeing it in the theater - I can't wait! 

I’ve seen this movie so many times over the years. I saw the last rerelease in 2012 in 3D. But there was something about this that was SO incredible. Like blew my mind. Genuinely felt like seeing it for the first time. I was experiencing emotions watching it that I honestly never even have before. I don’t know why it hit me so much harder than normal but it really did. Was such a wonderful viewing experience. There’s really NOTHING like this movie. A masterpiece.

Gonna try to go again one more time before its gone.

Still really upset I wasn’t able to see this in IMAX like it was originally promoted as but hey, still incredible.

11 hours ago, ksmith said:

I’ve seen this movie so many times over the years. I saw the last rerelease in 2012 in 3D. But there was something about this that was SO incredible. Like blew my mind. Genuinely felt like seeing it for the first time. I was experiencing emotions watching it that I honestly never even have before. I don’t know why it hit me so much harder than normal but it really did. Was such a wonderful viewing experience. There’s really NOTHING like this movie. A masterpiece.

Gonna try to go again one more time before its gone.

Still really upset I wasn’t able to see this in IMAX like it was originally promoted as but hey, still incredible.

Maybe cause we humans recently experienced a life threatening experience as a collective whole :'(

Probably the best thing about this movie, it's sort of a microcosm of the whole world and really shows human nature in its purest form, both the good and the bad

And that Mother Nature always wins and will always be bigger than us

It felt like I watched it for the first time last night. The 4K remaster was incredible and the 3D was perfect. Topped off with moving seats from DBox made this the best theater experience. :duca:

All the showing near me are in 3D :skull: No thanks 

Seeing this tomorrow, third time seeing it in the cinema! Saw it once for the 100th anniversary and once in 2018 at a local limited showing. It is my favourite movie of all time so I can't even describe my excitement!

going today (I have the blu ray but I don't care this will be incredible) :clownny:

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

going today (I have the blu ray but I don't care this will be incredible) :clownny:

We have much love for the blu ray but it can't hold a candle to this presentation! You're gonna love it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.