Meghan Trainor - ‘Takin' It Back’

TalkThatRihanna

On 9/27/2022 at 7:48 PM, Unknown User said:

Hmmm, smart. The album is gonna need all of the SPS from this to chart that week

Agreed. Also from that song title this could be her sleeper hit(!). Wishful thinking.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• sam.teas

• BlackJesus

• Into The Void

On 9/27/2022 at 6:22 PM, sam.teas said:

maybe the reason of the "pushing back" is that Natti Natasha apparently has a new song coming this week... 

confirmed 

i wonder if there will be some media ‘scandal’ to generate interest when the album drops

On 9/27/2022 at 7:00 PM, BlackJesus said:

I loved her last few albums, but so far neither of these singles have clicked with me.

Same. She is 0/2 with this era so far. And the bad thing is, once the album leaks I am sure there will be absolute bangers on it and we will think: "why did they go with these 2 horrible songs when they had this sitting in the vault".

giphy.gif

On 9/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, BlackJesus said:

I loved her last few albums, but so far neither of these singles have clicked with me.

Hmmm I enjoy DIMILE a bit a lowkey bop 

B4M has done semi-ok on HAC which is one of the only things she has left. It was the right single choice but this big gap before the album was unnecessary

Unknown User

Sam, Bebe, Charlie, Jason, Lizzo getting tiktok hits while she is Tankin' It Back :emofish: Can they please work MWM on there...

her tiktok power is HUGE she just needs a better song :/ :michael:

Unknown User

I think she will catch on there with something down the line. They just have to make the desperation less obvious. Title (song) worked because it was organic

Proof that having likes on tik tok won’t give you album sales or a hit :gaydonnacat1:

Mama wanna Mambo has all the right elements to be catchy, but theres something about it that sounds empty? or missing?

There's a snippet of "Mama Wanna Mambo" out there and it honestly kind of sounds like a hit

On 10/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, Unknown User said:

God I’m gonna be so pissed if she delays this

she's not.. would you stop with this

Unknown User
5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

she's not.. would you stop with this

Please use the ignore function. I am not quoting you when I make my posts xo 

OT: Yess ***** please don’t delay this :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

?

the silence here is astonishing. she had to release MWM… so we had something to stream… ugh 

well it's still over a week away... she's probably done some interviews but i'll be honest i didn't check anything out. i think we know what the album is gonna be like

Mama Wanna Mambo sounds awful.

WTF is she doing with Don't I Make It Look Easy ?

I need promo for this, at least release the MV !

The way there's 0 noise :jonny5:God it's gonna bomb. Apparently neither DIMILE and MWM are singles but Made You Look is? Wth are they doing :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Unknown User said:

The way there's 0 noise :jonny5:God it's gonna bomb.

it's what she deserves, she hasn't really done anything to promote it.

Yeah, that's what I saw on a fan account on Twitter.

But I'm pretty sure she shot the Don't I Make It Look Easy.

In one of her TikTok, she's dancing with her dancers and they are on a candy theme set, and she confirmed she shot a music video "Candy crush themed" in a recent Interview for Elle or something (where she's commenting on her previous videos)

I guess the non-interest from the GP made them move on another Bad For Me type of song to appeal AC radios ?

26 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

spacer.png

CDs are already in Target shops :bird:

Leak it right now challenge!!!

I LOVE the flood of pop album leaks/messy releases in the last two weeks

Hmmm i thought that even if somebody tried to buy the cd the register wouldn't allow the purchase to go through though?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.