Meghan Trainor - ‘Takin' It Back’

TalkThatRihanna

51 minutes ago, Flocon said:

USA : 16-40-44-58-65-86-128-127-166-180-EC

should get higher next week, now that holidays are over !

Made You Look saving the day :alexz:

Am I the only one that can picture Breezy as the next single?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• sam.teas

• BlackJesus

• Into The Void

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Am I the only one that can picture Breezy as the next single?

Yes babe because it’s :foxaylove2:delusional

• 3 weeks later...

Remind Me is such a grower :WAP: sounds like a Kindly Calm Me Down

She should change the new single to Rainbow then make the video about her pregnancy for at least the viral video streams

I re-listened today, and thankfully it has grown on me a lot. The title track is so catchy, and I can absolutely see why Make You Look has caught on - the production is insane! Mama Wanna Mambo is a lot of fun, reminds me of Dance Like Yo Daddy. Rainbow is so beautiful, Breezy is so calming and positive it really encourages you to be the best version of yourself, along with While Where Young which has grown in me a lot. Overall it is a very enjoyable listen.

I think this is a solid album with more singles hopefully to come. What is the next single? 

Mama Wanna Mambo would easily get streams with a quick zumba video

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 1:43 AM, Colbygg said:

I re-listened today, and thankfully it has grown on me a lot. The title track is so catchy, and I can absolutely see why Make You Look has caught on - the production is insane! Mama Wanna Mambo is a lot of fun, reminds me of Dance Like Yo Daddy. Rainbow is so beautiful, Breezy is so calming and positive it really encourages you to be the best version of yourself, along with While Where Young which has grown in me a lot. Overall it is a very enjoyable listen.

mama wanna mambo needs to be the last single before the era ends because she has a mini trainor coming up

On 2/10/2023 at 2:06 PM, SimpleKindofLife said:

At this point we’re not getting another single since she’s prioritizing being pregnant and podcasting:rip:

and she can't handle promoting her music? dumb *****

On 2/11/2023 at 2:50 PM, Topaz said:

Mama Wanna Mambo would easily get streams with a quick zumba video

i agree. this is a hit waiting to happen for sure.

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

mama wanna mambo needs to be the last single before the era ends because she has a mini trainor coming up

yes we can’t let it go to waste 🙌🏻

1 minute ago, alp said:

streets say there’s a deluxe coming soon tho

i'd rather she promote one more song and think about it how to go about the next era

3 minutes ago, alp said:

yes we can’t let it go to waste 🙌🏻

natti would so be down to promote

Yeah I saw the Takin' It Back Deluxe Version thing.

Fansites say it's coming this wednesday and I can easily think of them adding the Made You Look acapella version + Kim Petras version + Joel Corry (or something) remix + a non acapella version of Sensitive and call it a day...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.