Meghan Trainor - ‘Takin' It Back’

TalkThatRihanna

She will never chart any single at this point.

I was wondering if she will delay the album due to Taylor, but who cares as long as she brings the bops.

I'm pretty sure her christmas album will do better than Takin It Back this year lol

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• sam.teas

• BlackJesus

• Into The Void

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Why are you so obsessed with this getting delayed? 

I guess (if I can say something) it's just a "common sense"\"common attitude" thinking that she will maybe postpone it (even if maybe it's not even true): it's kinda annoying and unsatisfactory that she never said something about the album, or releasing more singles during the roll-out... how can we pretend to be interested if you drop only one single, and then, after milking it with acoustics and remixes, after 3 months a 2nd single... maybe it's an overreaction, but i'm not the only one being truly disappointed abut this "era" and "roll-out" (if we can even label it like that) 

She better not delay. There's minor hype and holidays are around the corner so she can promote this album while discussing her Christmas record.

it's not getting delayed. they will release and she will split from epic. i'm almost certain

Ok the album's definitely coming the same day. Every source reporting about DIMILE is still reporting the release date. Could this be IT!? Like she'll FINALLY be free from Epic :jonny5:

Why do people think this will be postponed? lol

I like the new song. It does kinda feel like a last ditch effort to go back to her glory days though. Doo-*** isn’t hitting the same in 2022.

Treat Myself showed growth as an artist. It’s a shame it wasn’t more successful. Wave is amazing.

Don’t I Make It Look Easy sounds like Christmas Coupon without Christmas vibes.

Title's Doo woop was very infectious and catchy.

Dont I make it look easy lacks of something. Soul maybe...

On 9/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, sam.teas said:

I guess (if I can say something) it's just a "common sense"\"common attitude" thinking that she will maybe postpone it (even if maybe it's not even true): it's kinda annoying and unsatisfactory that she never said something about the album, or releasing more singles during the roll-out... how can we pretend to be interested if you drop only one single, and then, after milking it with acoustics and remixes, after 3 months a 2nd single... maybe it's an overreaction, but i'm not the only one being truly disappointed abut this "era" and "roll-out" (if we can even label it like that) 

I totally get this sentiment. I've been a fan since day 1 and this era is just a mess. The lead was so random and underwhelming, it's clear she's not making hits anymore so I'm just here for the music. The new song is cute

the cover is kind of ruining the songs for me lol. but don't i make it look easy does kind of bop. but idk i want to love it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

lengths

Hide contents

2:58
2:14
2:21
2:34
2:23
3:33
2:25
3:21
3:04
2:56
3:08
2:30
3:08
3:16
3:20
2:25

i think we've become used to songs under 2:30 now which is sad

kii they still don't seem to understand that none of these songs will become hits. We need that 4-minute-long ballad from her

11 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Upcoming drop

Reveal hidden contents

Meghan Trainor f/ Natti Natasha and Arturo Sandoval \ Mama Wanna Mambo \ 2:56 [Explicit] \ 30.09.2022

very nervous about this one :rip: hopefully they at least shot a video for streams

10 hours ago, Unknown User said:

kii they still don't seem to understand that none of these songs will become hits. We need that 4-minute-long ballad from her

as long as there is quality

On 9/20/2022 at 11:12 PM, sam.teas said:

Upcoming drop

Reveal hidden contents

Meghan Trainor f/ Natti Natasha and Arturo Sandoval \ Mama Wanna Mambo \ 2:56 [Explicit] \ 30.09.2022

now according to Apple Music, the song won't be anymore out on the 30th, but directly on the release date :rip:
I hope it's not true... but considering that she has announced nothing... 

14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

now according to Apple Music, the song won't be anymore out on the 30th, but directly on the release date :rip:

maybe the reason of the "pushing back" is that Natti Natasha apparently has a new song coming this week... 

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Hmmm, smart. The album is gonna need all of the SPS from this to chart that week

Where is the music video for her new song? With less than a month till its out im so confused.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.