Jump to content

Break My Soul outstreamed Stupid Love. Surprised?


Bloodflowers.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not surprised. It's been years since Gaga has been relevant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Armani👑

    6

  • Cryptique

    6

  • Stan.killah

    5

  • abeille

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AMIT said:

Your sig hits different in this climate. :oh:

A classic that keeps on giving. :oh:

Edited by Mirrorcle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taz said:

So many options to be able to cope, WOW:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

- Spotify has 146x more listeners nowadays!!!1111!!!!

 

- Stupid Love was a MASSIVE flop, its Top 5 placement was never ever used as a flex

 

- Beyoncé has paid Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube, Deezer, Pandora, Tidal, Amazon, Netflix, Disney+, Target, H&M, Samsung, Nike, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Renault, Boeing etc. to kiss her ass

 

- Apple Music decided to fabricate streams for Beyoncé out of pity because "she doesn't have an Oscar!!!!111!!!!"

 

- People are listening because they think it's Gaga singing, she was the groundbreaking inventor of house music

 

- She used Blue Ivy's appearance at the basketball game to promote her music, shameless!!

 

- Beyoncé is over since [insert a date] but she should be doing 50 million streams on the first day, she didn't therefore she's a flop, over, hasbeen etc!!11!!!

 

- She's only successful because "she used gimmick X or Y [TBD]"

 

There's even MORE options for the racist ones so the little gremlins should be fine..... I'm sure they will be even more creative when the album smashes 

 

0c3fb943195a820a50c9c379c593d75d55c41e8b

 

 

The funny thing here is that this post is YOUR coping mechanism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Enigma o<(0_0)>o said:

The funny thing here is that this post is YOUR coping mechanism.

right? :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would just like to say this song and SL are both worse than FKA Twigs’ new single, Killer, which you can stream on any platform right NOW :clap3:

Edited by Archetype
Link to comment
Share on other sites

no stupid love did 5.6M 

 

beyonce did only 5.1M 

 

Gaga still won :gaygacat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

some of Beyhive, OGH and some stupid monsters :rip:

 

They both have demand that some girls lack after 15+ or even 20+ years in the industry :next:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Enigma o<(0_0)>o said:

The funny thing here is that this post is YOUR coping mechanism.

What option(s) are you going to use babe? :jonny5: Tell me your sign, I can tell which one will fit best your personality :gaygacat1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BMS > SL …. if we’re just spilling tea !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Do we have the numbers on the counter yet?

aren't BMS OTC #? cause SL did 5.6 mil then OTC 4.1 mil .....and Bey migh go under 4.1 mil if these are not OTC and the plotwist then :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm more surprised that it didn't come close to Adele's lead or Taylor's 10 minute old song since the Hive always says that Beyonce is on the same league as Adele and Taylor, guess not 

 

tenor.gif

 

6 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

Stop these useless comparisons. There are 2 aspects you all probably don´t consider.

 

1. Back then, only 10 streams per user per day counted to the Spotify charts. Nowadays it´s 20.

2. When Stupid Love debuted Spotify had way less users.

 

You can say that "Break My Soul" outperformed "Stupid Love" when it gains at least more than +6.781.908 on the counters (calculation see below)

 

Date / Streams for #200 song (factor) / Average streams for Top 200 (factor)

  • 28 Feb 2020 / 724,545 (1.00x) / 1,441,591 (1.00x)
  • 17 Jun 2022 / 865,869 (1.20x) / 1,805,728 (1.25x)

 

6 hours ago, lostcause said:

There were only 280 million active Spotify users when Stupid Love dropped, there are now more than 420 million Spotify users. Beyoncé's comeback is pulling roughly the same numbers as a song from 2.5 years ago When the user base was half of what it is today. :rip:

 

6 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

You all been calling SL a flop, and now, it’s suddenly the goal post? :dies: 

 

Not hating on Bey, but I really thought she’ll easily do 10M given the hype of this comeback. Still great numbers though. :clap3:

The effortless drags
fbgwpsO.gif

 

Love how SL went from being the biggest bomb of all time, according to some on this site, to being the benchmark of a smash hit. Bonus: BMS didn’t even outsream SL WW either :dies: 

 

Poor Hive… their girl comes out of hiding after 6 years of bomb after bomb and all they can do is foam at the mouth about Gaga. Quite pathetic if you ask me 

fbgwpsO.gif

 

 

Edited by luckythisway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to play into this TIRED ass nonsense on this site but to be fair stupid love was leaked in HQ a little over a month before its release. Y’all can downplay it and everything but that leak was played in every gay club (I have old snaps of it coming on prior to its release), drag queens were doing lipsynchs and it was kind of a big deal in the pop Stan/fan world which did pull away a lot of streams. That’s the loss of an entire month of streams from an artist who’s heavily reliant on fan interest for those first week chart peaks.

Beyoncé’s song still won though and imo will have better longevity even though I’m not the biggest fan of either songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pop beyonce is a force that noone can match. Not even Gaga.  Im sorry sweetie. its science. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

 

 

 

The effortless drags
fbgwpsO.gif

 

Love how SL went from being the biggest bomb of all time, according to some on this site, to being the benchmark of a smash hit. Bonus: BMS didn’t even outsream SL WW either :dies: 

 

Poor Hive… their girl comes out of hiding after 6 years of bomb after bomb and all they can do is foam at the mouth about Gaga. Quite pathetic if you ask me 

fbgwpsO.gif

 

 

Yes it did... and by a long shot at that. It outdebuted in virtually every market :bibliahh:weren't y'all the ones comparing it to SL on the first page of the Spotify thread?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both did great but you guys are ridiculous if you think Bey is miles above Gaga with these stats. Each side is acting superior when both artists should be celebrated for their achievements, both are on track to become legends in their own right which can't be said about a lot of artist today but the fans are just way to stubborn and honestly too annoying to understand that.

 

Filtered:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M
 

On the counter:
SL: 5.651.590
BMS: 5.463.454 

Playlist Reach:
SL: 75M
BMS: 101M

2020 - 10 streams per person counted
2022 - 20 streams per person counted

Spotify users have double since 2020
Spotify streams have increased by 20-25% since 2020


Take those stats however you like but both did fantastic and neither should be discredited. The way some of you act actually makes you look so pathetic. Both gained major hype. Gaga did it with a 5 week old leaked song that most of her fans didn't even like and Bey did it 25 years into her career. So many counted both of them out but both are still standing and continue to serve longevity which unfortunately the same can't be said about a lot of their peers, so just enjoy the music both are queens.

Edited by HabbGaga
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HabbGaga said:

Filtered:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M
 

On the counter:
SL: 5.651.590
BMS: 5.463.454 

Playlist Reach:
SL: 75M
BMS: 101M

 

 

12 minutes ago, abeille said:

Yes it did... and by a long shot at that. It outdebuted in virtually every market :bibliahh:weren't y'all the ones comparing it to SL on the first page of the Spotify thread?

fbgwpsO.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bloodflowers., please change the title. "Stupid Love" oustreamed " Break My Soul", surprised?

 

First day Spotify streams:

Stupid Love - 5.651.690

Break My Soul - 5.463.454

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

 

fbgwpsO.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

@Bloodflowers., please change the title. "Stupid Love" oustreamed " Break My Soul", surprised?

 

First day Spotify streams:

Stupid Love - 5.651.690

Break My Soul - 5.463.454

Filtered streams:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M

 

aka the only numbers the official Spotify charts count. That's not even counting the monstrous gap BMH has on Apple Music. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

@Bloodflowers., please change the title. "Stupid Love" oustreamed " Break My Soul", surprised?

 

First day Spotify streams:

Stupid Love - 5.651.690

Break My Soul - 5.463.454

nnn the plot thickens

 

fbgwpsO.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, abeille said:

 

Filtered streams:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M

 

aka the only numbers the official Spotify charts count. That's not even counting the monstrous gap BMH has on Apple Music. 

The only numbers that matter (for certifications, album units, charts, etc.) are the overall streams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

The only numbers that matter (for certifications, album units, charts, etc.) are the overall streams.

Considering there's a huge gap on Apple Music,B is ahead in overall streams anyways. This number matter for overall certification, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, abeille said:

 

Filtered streams:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M

 

aka the only numbers the official Spotify charts count. That's not even counting the monstrous gap BMH has on Apple Music. 

Pffft that’s literally not true. Spotify’s charts are arbitrary & the unfiltered streams count towards Billboard. Maybe you’d be right on Opposite Day 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Edited by luckythisway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

Both did great but you guys are ridiculous if you think Bey is miles above Gaga with these stats. Each side is acting superior when both artists should be celebrated for their achievements, both are on track to become legends in their own right which can't be said about a lot of artist today but the fans are just way to stubborn and honestly too annoying to understand that.

 

Filtered:

SL: 4.2M
BMS: 5.1M
 

On the counter:
SL: 5.651.590
BMS: 5.463.454 

Playlist Reach:
SL: 75M
BMS: 101M

2020 - 10 streams per person counted
2022 - 20 streams per person counted

Spotify users have double since 2020
Spotify streams have increased by 20-25% since 2020

 

:coffee:

Edited by Brishka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you guys really want to fight about which song is bigger, longevity is the only thing that matters.

 

Neither debuts are huge, but both impressive for artist said to be way past their prime. Both had less than ideal circumstances but for launch but looking at day 1 only BMS is obviously bigger combining all streaming platforms.

Edited by Otter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...