Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

Beyoncé's 2nd fanbase perched on this thread with LIES as per usual. Must be difficult times. :rip: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

Kudos to some of the Monsters and everyone else knowing these are great numbers. 

#Those fuming will be embarassed when BMS stays around longer than SL. :deadbanana2:

Poor monsters. Gaga paid for a radio deal and Stupid Love video was out. She also just came off A Star Is Born so she had more listeners 

sushichaeng-gretchen.gif

Great debut for bey :clap3:

Them grasping at straws trying to paint a 1M difference as 'minimal' despite BMH having a Tuesday release and no MV :ahh:just take the L and go

3 minutes ago, KingBeyonce. said:

Tuesday release. No music video. Coming off of side projects that everyone dragged her for. A sound that's unlike what her core fanbase in the US likes. Almost TWENTY years into her solo career. 20. 

Exactly. :jonny2: She proved that she can go away for half a decade and do her lil side projects, and come back and slay like this all on her own. She didn't need to give Ariana Grande a call to help her out, that's for sure!

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The hive should remember this, too. The monsters vs hive stuff is pretty intense.

Both sides go after the other mercilessly.

I'm sure Break my soul will have more longevity.

Oh the Hot 100 threads are going to be a mess these incoming weeks :psyduck:

I can already see it Monday because the song won't hit top 5 with 3 days of tracking ( if it's stable today or tomorrow on all platforms I can see a top 10) and The Monsters will claim Gaga did better despite having more time and a video only to get clocked the week after with the song having a full tracking week. It's sooo predictable. 

Lady Gaga stans have found themselves in EVERY SINGLE Beyoncé thread this week JUST to get dragged.

These are NOT SL numbers...

This was a Tuesday release, without a full day of tracking + no MV and 25 years into a career and it STILL did more than SL. 

Not to mention it wiped the floor with the latter on Apple Music.

Stop embarrassing yourselves please, one of these songs is going to be a legit hit and it's NOT Stupid Love :deadbanana2:

Great numbers :clap3: 

Why are all the Bey stans focused on Gaga when their fave just released new music? :rip: Let me report you all for Off Topic hihi

chile it’s so embarrassing to be a monster on here sometimes it’s always the same bitter members making us all look annoying :rip: 

-

ot: these are great numbers :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

are these filtered or unfiltered? 

Filtered.

31 minutes ago, wish said:

She fumbled so hard. The GP was generous for even bringing this dated mess to the top 5

A3BE758C-9BE3-45F8-AF36-B8E47B9D3B60.gif

not even 6m after a 6 year break is TRAGIC 

Wait so Break My Soul did one million more streams than SL and yet the Monsters are calling it a flop?

Y'all must really think very low of your fave then :toofunny3:

Also in defense of the Liddos I will say this:

Anybody that thought Gaga was washed up in 2020 is delusional. ASIB was massive, Shallow is a classic, and she had an Oscar. 

Only fraudulent haters would try and take that away from her.

With that said, Stupid Love’s debut numbers were a clear reflection of the hype Gaga had for her next era, as are Bey’s BMS numbers (and I personally think SL is the better song). 

Y’all have claimed The Gift and EIL flopped (which it did), and discounted Bey’s features as not being indicative of any actual power - but at the end of the day the hype is clearly still here and it’s at least as strong if not stronger than what Gaga had for SL (especially when you factor in AM and Tidal). 

Now, I’m not saying Bey has a ROM sized hit in her this era (we all know Bey doesn’t know how to do a single roll-out), but I am saying that this obsession with claiming Bey is over is played out. As is relying on this false narrative that every stan thinks Gaga is over - because it’s bs.

why are hive comparing her to gaga and not to top guns like adele and taylor?

you admit she's not on that level anymore then?

1 minute ago, Orsay said:

Great numbers :clap3: 

Why are all the Bey stans focused on Gaga when their fave just released new music? :rip: Let me report you all for Off Topic hihi

Why is the first page full of Monsters dragging Bey? Y’all love to call us illiterate but it seems like you couldn’t read page 1. 

The level of coping, delusion, and self deception in this thread.

In what world are these good numbers?

The emperor has no clothes. 

Perched for the impending emergency release of the “real lead”. How long until bms is labeled a buzz single? 

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Poor monsters. Gaga paid for a radio deal and Stupid Love video was out. She also just came off A Star Is Born so she had more listeners 

sushichaeng-gretchen.gif

How can you be so obsessed with Gaga ? :biblio:

This thread :deadbanana4: 

Bey stans saying it was gonna break records and having to find cover in dragging SL instead 

Dragging SL when the numbers are almost identical 

The occasional non bey/gaga stans chiming in to insert some force of reality

1 minute ago, Sharapov said:

Ive never seen a Hive member claim Bey can touch Taylor/Adele commercially in the past five years. The comparisons between the three of them are always about critical acclaim. 

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I can already see it Monday because the song won't hit top 5 with 3 days of tracking ( if it's stable today or tomorrow on all platforms I can see a top 10) and The Monsters will claim Gaga did better despite having more time and a video only to get clocked the week after with the song having a full tracking week. It's sooo predictable. 

the hive and the monsters need to smash and get over with.

The feud was about 2011 and there shouldn't be this much animosity between both groups.

I think it will start the way you say and then when BMS lasts longer that will be the 2nd wave

I think BMS streams will fare better overall.

Yall are so damn weird these are AMAZING numbers :psyduck:

Show me a ***** 20+ years into their career pulling 5m+ with a brand new solo song I'll wait

Just now, Sharapov said:

She is literally 40 and has been releasing music for 25 years, you ignorant fool. Btw, check another huge steaming service (AM) and see how she’s doing there, (hint, it’s really good) 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Why is the first page full of Monsters dragging Bey? Y’all love to call us illiterate but it seems like you couldn’t read page 1. 

first page? just read THIS page :lmao:

the insecurity I swear to god.