Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

19 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Please do post the thread where every fan base on ATRL was camped, mocking the underperformance. But it figures you want to blame the Hive solely for the response to the vitriol the Monsters have spewed on this forum. Meanwhile the only fanbase in here attacking Beyoncé is the Monsters. It's genuinely pathetic. :toofunny3:

Babes you and other obsessed Hive users (Almost Home, Queenyoncee just to name a new) are literally some of the top posters in these threads about HMH over the last ~2 months

I absolutely do think some of the monsters here are just embarrassing themselves considering Break My Soul is stomping on Stupid Love quality and success wise, so maybe don't throw stones in glass houses? :laugh:

-

Great stability so far. I'm glad this is showing smash potential because I'm obsessed with it :heart2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, BnPac said:

And tbqfh, so do you! 

OT : stable. :clap3:

Over 20 warnings and 2 thread bans so far.  :deadbanana: I can't even keep up with the amount of reports we're getting, as soon as I finish a batch, we get a new batch of reports from responses I've already warned and I have to go through and clear them again. 

We only have to look at the first page to see who was saying what.

Of the 25 posts on the first page:

• 13 are outright negative (more than half)
    • 9 explicitly name Stupid Love or Chromatica in an effort to belittle BREAK MY SOUL.
      • This is over 1/3 of all posts
  • 5 posts were rebuttals/comments addressing the Stupid Love comparisons
    • 4 were direct quotes
    • The one that wasn't was aimed at the Monsters and took at shot at Stupid Love's promotion 
  • 3 posts were positive
  • 2 posts were ambiguous of its intent
  • 1 post (the first after the OP) was neutral (sharing the numbers)
  • 1 post was the OP

TOTAL

Negative : 52%

[and making comparisons to Gaga: 36%)

Positive: 12%

Rebuttal: 20%

Ambiguous: 8%

Neutral + OP: 8%

We could endlessly discuss who did what, when, where, how, to whom and why but as far THIS conversation goes and the reaction to THIS song's Spotify numbers in THIS thread, we know pretty clearly how the conversation went and where it was led from. Almost 50 pages later, not even 48-hours later, clearly there is an issue.

Edited by swissman

39 minutes ago, period sis said:

extremely stable which is a very good sign!

Well that's not true. Stable means not losing positions or streams from day to day... And going from 5.1M to 3.7M in 2 days is not stable. You mean they are still good numbers. And that is true, but it's not stable

The self proclaimed "Cocky little monsters" now playing victim? Who's surprised? Imagine hating on the QUEEN! Couldn't be me. 

Stable on Spotify, always her weakest market. And I can't wait for the jump once the video drops :duca: 

4 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Well that's not true. Stable means not losing positions or streams from day to day... And going from 5.1M to 3.7M in 2 days is not stable. You mean they are still good numbers. And that is true, but it's not stable

But if it's "still good numbers" doesn't that imply a sense of stability?

5 minutes ago, swissman said:

But if it's "still good numbers" doesn't that imply a sense of stability?

well, i tend to say no. stability is more about the the trend, regardless if it is good or bad in absolute terms.

you can say tough that a song is having great or good stability considering it had a big debut but it is not stable because it is falling. if a song is decreasing by less than yesterday and the trend seem to be getting better you can see it is stablizing which will probably true for beyonce in unkown extant bynext week.

however if a song will do 20 million on day 1 and 8 million on day 2 it is not a stable song even if the second day resutls are great(not compreing it to beyonce which had vastly smaller decrease but it's to show a point)

11 minutes ago, Star dance said:

well, i tend to say no. stability is more about the the trend, regardless if it is good or bad in absolute terms.

you can say tough that a song is having great or good stability considering it had a big debut but it is not stable because it is falling. if a song is decreasing by less than yesterday and the trend seem to be getting better you can see it is stablizing which will probably true for beyonce in unkown extant bynext week.

however if a song will do 20 million on day 1 and 8 million on day 2 it is not a stable song even if the second day resutls are great(not compreing it to beyonce which had vastly smaller decrease but it's to show a point)

ya I can for sure see that point of view.

I guess it's just two ways of looking at it:

1. stable in the sense of maintaining its numbers
  2. stable in the sense of maintaining its general placement (like not leaving the Top Ten/Five, etc., or not dropping 20 positions or something)

the first is more literally accurate though.

Edited by swissman

Thank goodness for the mod message. It was impossible to analyse the numbers here in what is supposed to be an exciting time for Beyhive because we are constantly stuck in combat mode. 

Can mods please also ban than don quizote user from Beyoncé threads? All they do is post the laugh emoji out of context. It’s futile to block a troll when everyone else feels the need to quote them anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Thank goodness for the mod message. It was impossible to analyse the numbers here in what is supposed to be an exciting time for Beyhive because we are constantly stuck in combat mode. 

Can mods please also ban than don quizote user from Beyoncé threads? All they do is post the laugh emoji out of context. It’s futile to block a troll when everyone else feels the need to quote them anyway. 

this!

not to police posting so much if you automatically know the response/content of any post just by seeing the avatar associated to it, you know it's a trolling hater. users like that don't even try to hide it, just negativity, trolling and flamebait as a baseline on certain topics.

33 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I mean charts are relative, so she's stable in regards to her position vs. other songs on the chart. 

Songs will generally have bigger Day 1 numbers than Day 2 or Day 3 numbers because engaged music fans will rush to listen to it on Day 1. Then on Day 2 or Day 3 those who like the song will return while those who didn't like it won't. Later on the numbers can rise or fall depending on how well the song spreads via word of mouth, radio, trends, viral videos, etc. 

Obviously this being a mid-week release complicates things, because her "competition" technically released either 3 days before her or 3 days after her, which does skew some of the comparisons, but we'll get a better sense of her hold in a few days once the "newness" of her release and today's releases wear off. 

Y’all are insane. There’s truly no other framing or phrasing of it.

Glad to see the song is doing well though.

44 minutes ago, swissman said:

We only have to look at the first page to see who was saying what.

Of the 25 posts on the first page:

• 13 are outright negative (more than half)
    • 9 explicitly name Stupid Love or Chromatica in an effort to belittle BREAK MY SOUL.
      • This is over 1/3 of all posts
  • 5 posts were rebuttals/comments addressing the Stupid Love comparisons
    • 4 were direct quotes
    • The one that wasn't was aimed at the Monsters and took at shot at Stupid Love's promotion 
  • 3 posts were positive
  • 2 posts were ambiguous of its intent
  • 1 post (the first after the OP) was neutral (sharing the numbers)
  • 1 post was the OP

TOTAL

Negative : 52%

[and making comparisons to Gaga: 36%)

Positive: 12%

Rebuttal: 20%

Ambiguous: 8%

Neutral + OP: 8%

We could endlessly discuss who did what, when, where, how, to whom and why but as far THIS conversation goes and the reaction to THIS song's Spotify numbers in THIS thread, we know pretty clearly how the conversation went and where it was led from. Almost 50 pages later, not even 48-hours later, clearly there is an issue.

The dedication :lmao:

9 minutes ago, swissman said:

this!

not to police posting so much if you automatically know the response/content of any post just by seeing the avatar associated to it, you know it's a trolling hater. users like that don't even try to hide it, just negativity, trolling and flamebait as a baseline on certain topics.

The tone was set the moment they desecrated all over the first page. So full of menace. @khalyanwhats the procedure for requesting a user to be threadbanned. Can we get rid of don quizote once and for all? 

The mess in this thread :rip:

ot: This is doing great on spotify and doing stable numbers :clap3:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The banners 

Mods gathering

image0.gif

Screaming at @Juanny's pinned message :bibliahh: GET THEM SIS!!!!

Is there a breakdown of individual countries 

I'm so mad she didn't release the mv today :biblio: the boost (with the additional NMF playlists) it could've gotten...

Anyways, this seems to be pretty stable. The world is STANNING for this summery house banger :clap3: 

Took mods long enough. But at least this will be a good learning experience for future singles. We can’t have **** stans terrorizing threads. 

AND ANOTHER GOOD UPDATE for BMS. We need Beyonce to do some promo rounds though. MV and tour announcement would do wonders. 

Edited by Comedor

17 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The banners 

Mods gathering

image0.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29263be04c8eec2057e2

9oDCeAg.gif

4 minutes ago, October Symphony said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29263be04c8eec2057e2

9oDCeAg.gif

And on the same day Ms Local Giselle gets 3 new UK certifications.

I know the gorls are pressed

World Wide Woman...W W W

image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/405635-beyoncés-new-uk-certifications-lot-2x-plat-bonnieclyde-gold-eil-sil/