Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

5 hours ago, Armani? said:

You already posted your summary 40 minutes ago

gqCjZq4.gif

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

The way that user is spamming this thread with the same comment in hopes of being replied too.

Chile…

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

1 minute ago, abeille said:

I omitted the smaller markets from my original post but if you wanna brag a #58 placement in Spain then be my guest. 

BMH outdebuted in France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, the UK, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, AU/NZ, Canada, Brazil, et cetera. All larger markets than Czechia and Poland.

Oh btw BMH outdebuted in Israel too :toofunny3:

You are going to brad about a #45 placement in Germany? :deadbanana2:

She recorded a house song only to struggle to fail to enter the 20 song in the biggest European markets (France and Germany). 

3 minutes ago, abeille said:

It debuted at #23 in Israel, #29 in Poland and #37 in Taiwan.  :rip:

It peaked at #4 in Poland and Taiwan on Feb. 29. 

Edited by Brishka

The stan wars going on:rip:

I hope there are some sensible hive and monsters because :rip:

-

Im literally a gaga stan and im loving this bey era so much, not gonna let either of you ruin it for me :heart:

5M WW is really good for a classic house song. Hope it grows into a summer smash.

That said it would have been 7M if it was some trap rap song.

Hive vs Monsters is so ******* funny to me

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

You are going to brad about a #45 placement in Germany? :deadbanana2:

She recorded a house song only to struggle to fail to enter the 20 song in the biggest European markets (France and Germany). 

Aka the most difficult markets for international artists to crack. What's Gaga's excuse for missing top 50 in both? They're even more receptive to Max Martin produced dance-pop :rip:

BMH just broke streaming records in Brazil. It's doing more than fine globally. We'll see if it reaches any new peaks during the week but as it stands, BMH debuted in more countries than SL, and that includes top 10/5 placements. :clap3:

this thread and you guys are embarrassing. yeah the numbers ain't spectacular, but she's still gonna tour stadiums and still pull huge numbers with the album. 25 years into her career

9 minutes ago, abeille said:

Aka the most difficult markets for international artists to crack.

Since when? For instance, "Womanizer" was a big smash in France, spending more than a month at #1. There is a absolutely zero excuse for Beyonce not to crack the top 20 on Spotify with a euro-house song .   

We will see if she will get more top 10 placements, but SL had more top 10 placements during the first week, according to SpotOnTrack data.   

Edited by Brishka

3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Since when? For instance, "Womanizer" was a big smash in France, spending more than a month at #1. There is a absolutely zero excuse for Beyonce not to crack the top 20 on Spotify with a euro-house song .   

We will see if she will get more top 10 placements, but SL had more top 10 placements during the first week, according to SpotOnTrack data.   

Womanizer was… a while ago tho. At least the german market shifted strongly towards german music since then. 

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

There is a absolutely zero excuse for Beyonce not to crack the top 20 on Spotify with a euro-house song .   

“Absolutely zero excuse” grow up :lmao: it’s a cute little dance song we’re discussing not a political debate

Bey was the most local pop girl ever on here literally yesterday and now suddenly she’s meant to be smashing in every market that hasn’t touched her in years? She’s over-performing in Europe so far compared to anyone’s (rational) expectations after the past decade

33 minutes ago, abeille said:

Another LIE :deadbanana:

:deadbanana:

Like I don't understand why that user is so intent on having their fave dragged like this.

Edited by lonnie

9 minutes ago, Brishka said:

France is literally the hardest European market for international artists to break into. They largely favour chanson/local French rap over English pop music. This is a well documented fact. Bey is doing fine there with her top 25 placement on Spotify. It also went #1 on their iTunes and top 20 on their AM.

One exception from 2008 when the market was more inclusive isn't gonna change that. 

Now Stupid Love missing the top 25 in Australia is inexcusable. :deadbanana: 

Edited by abeille

39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What are there so many pages? What's happening? :psyduck:

The known for their insecurities fanbase is fuming once again.

8 minutes ago, Brishka said:

why do you keep lying lol. you're an embarrassing loser for having so much energy for someone you don't even like

Those numbers are impressive! :clap3: Gaga and Beyonce are both talented legends.

2 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Another lie?

It’s not a lie. SL was Top30 AM on the first day. Beyhives lied several times here about it.

Edited by bringdanoize

Almost 30 pages for these amazing numbers? :toofunny3: I'm not even going to read through the thread to know exactly what happened and who's pressed in here. This numbers are fantastic. :duca: Yet another global hit.

8 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

It’s not a lie. SL was Top30 AM on the first day. Beyhives lied several times here about it.

Not the edit :rip:it didn't go top 30 on US AM until the album release in May, give it up

9 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

It’s not a lie. SL was Top30 AM on the first day. You can find it on the first page of Google.

It peaked at #49.

But if you have proof that could debunk my statement, feel free to post them.

We discussing Apple Music US, where Stupid Love couldn't crack the top 40.

Worldwide she barely cracked the top 30, while Bey went top 3.

Bey won. Break My Soul outdid.

:sorry:

:sistrens:

Bey WON. Break My Soul outstreamed!!

Edited by abrahamjmr

1 minute ago, abeille said:

Not the edit :rip:it didn't go top 30 on US AM until the album release in May, give it up

I edit it adding tweet sweetie.

Someone asks about its position on AM, and I’ve answered that this was top30, but suddenly you changed the conversation for US, okay..

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

It peaked at #49.

Reading is fundamental. We are talking about AM WW. Stop lying.