Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

Good numbers, I believe the song will only get bigger, it's all over Tik Tok too, plus the song debuted on a Tuesday still impressive. :clap3:

Edited by Rami

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

1 minute ago, Donquizote said:

TRAGIC :bibliahh:

OT: Not <2 M in the US :ahh: And it's already free falling on Apple Music :bibliahh:

-1 isnt freefalling:rip:

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

Wether i link it or not they wouldn't see it unless i tagged them lol

so no argument to my second point then? So you admitting to falsely making a mod look like he did something he didnt? Cool. Moving on....

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

they’re trying to manifest it. it’s NOT working, she IS protected :alexz:

27 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I have been on this site for long enough, almost ten years, to know that it's always the Monsters who are starting it, pretty much against everybody, to then just play the victim and claim the others started it. They never learn :rip:

It honestly makes the experience awful. They attack everyone, all of the time. 

1 hour ago, ExHuman said:

Stupid Love - Spotify 280 million Active Users

BMS - Spotify 420 million Active Users

If Gaga released SL today according to the percentage increase from Active Users

She would debut with an estimated of 6.75 million today

:gaygacat1:

cant wait for her next lead then 

:gaygacat1:

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

It honestly makes the experience awful. They attack everyone, all of the time. 

It's part of the fun, but it's hysterically bad :ahh:

14 minutes ago, swissman said:

Taylor did release. It was her song that had the previous biggest debut Spotify numbers for a solo female song.

This Love (TV) was just dropped because it was used in a movie trailer, same as Wildest Dreams (TV) last year. Technically she has released this year, but nothing official (which makes it all the more impressive it was able to pull the numbers it did). Swifties are still waiting for an official announcement, the base has not been kind to her lately. :dies:

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It seems a pattern learned from Stupid Love  chart run, i guess :deadbanana2:

Just now, 1989 said:

This Love (TV) was just dropped because it was used in a movie trailer, same as Wildest Dreams (TV) last year. Technically she has released this year, but nothing official (which makes it all the more impressive it was able to pull the numbers it did). Swifties are still waiting for an official announcement, the base has not been kind to her lately. :dies:

Yes, I didn't mean it at all as shade, just that she has indeed released this year, even if no one expects it to be a #1 hit.

But since Taylor does have usually great Spotify numbers and did hold the biggest debut for a solo female song for the year, it's worth noting.

22 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

The voices in your head don’t count for what these people actually say fam. It’s time for some of you to either get laid, a job, or a life 

So now you’re attacking people with mental health issues? How mature of you. 

I have access to all three. What you need is acceptance because a fact has never been wrong. 

Let’s not act like the media coverage and the praise for this woman isn’t far greater than that of Taylor and Adele’s. Adele literally outsold her her by boat loads with 25 but you would think the coverage Lemonade got made it on par with 25’s sales, even had dumbasses like Charlamagne on one of the best platforms, TBC saying that no one even heard of 25 yet Lemonade only ended up selling what, 1.2-1.4, copies before SPS to 25’s 9m? That is what you call a fact. 

Edited by Pleighboy

9 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

so no argument to my second point then? So you admitting to falsely making a mod look like he did something he didnt? Cool. Moving on....

They predicted 10m doesn't matter why they predicted it. So your original comment is moot. 

1 minute ago, Pleighboy said:

So now you’re attacking people with mental health issues? How mature of you. 

I have access to all three. What you need is acceptance because a fact has never been wrong. 

Let’s not act like the media coverage and the praise for this woman isn’t far greater than that of Taylor and Adele’s. Adele literally outsold her her by boat loads with 25 but you would think the coverage Lemonade got made it on par with 25’s sales, even had dumbasses like Charlamagne on one of the best platforms, TBC saying that no one even heard of 25 yet Lemonade only ended up selling what 1.2-1.4, copies before SPS to 25’s 9m? That is what you call a fact. 

She has been making music for 25 years, still sells out stadiums, sold albums and has had a ton of success, on top of being one of the most talented live performers ever. Sorry there’s more to an artist than how much they’re selling 2+ decades into their career, I guess you really are shallow as all hell in that case :rip: even then, she’s one of the most streamed artist in the US on one of the biggest streaming services in the world (AM), sorry she’s not doing GOAT numbers for your angry/bitter  self 

RECEIPTS:

Spotify WW:
#5 Break My Soul - 5,145,450
#6 Stupid Love - 4,239,676

US:
#2 Break My Soul - 1,990,829
#2 Stupid Love - 1,526,702

UK:
#3 Break My Soul - 550,357
#6 Stupid Love - 341,869

Beyoncé won. 

:ahh:

This is such a TRAGIC number. I thought this was supposed to be her comeback.

Anyway Easy on Me debuted with 17M++ and This Love alone debuted with 4M++.

gqCjZq4.gif

Suddenly doing slightly better than Stupid Love is supposed to be good. I thought it's already been established that SL is a flop.

gqCjZq4.gif

Day #2 number will be more interesting to look at.

gqCjZq4.gif

It's funny when you realize the promo this had was an IG bio update that isn't visible unless you personally go to her profile...

Incredible numbers for an artist 25 years into her career. Constantly shifting the goalposts and pushing boundaries without feeling gimmicky :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

They predicted 10m doesn't matter why they predicted it. So your original comment is moot. 

He didnt predict anything. He assumed the reason why Spotify was taking so long. You cant count that as a prediction. Your OG comment was misinformed and moot.

5 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

This is such a TRAGIC number. I thought this was supposed to be her comeback.

Anyway Easy on Me debuted with 17M++ and This Love alone debuted with 4M++.

gqCjZq4.gif

Easy on me and SL are both terrible songs

Just now, gettsleazy said:

Constantly shifting the goalposts and pushing boundaries without feeling gimmicky

So releasing a Chromatica b-side on Pride Month with an overused sample taken directly from a 90s Gay Club is not gimmicky?

21 minutes ago, Rami said:

it's all over Tik Tok too

sis, where :-*   the audio only has 6k videos
gqCjZq4.gif

Just now, B3000 said:

Easy on me and SL are both terrible songs

Easy on Me is kinda MEH, but it's HUGE debut numbers show there was true hype for Adele's first lead single in 5 years! Beyoncé should have made at least HALF of what Adele made after a 6 year studio album hiatus. 

Stupid Love is one of Gaga's worst songs... and it only did 20% worse than BMS :skull:

14 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Suddenly doing slightly better than Stupid Love is supposed to be good. I thought it's already been established that SL is a flop.

gqCjZq4.gif

Day #2 number will be more interesting to look at.

gqCjZq4.gif

The only reason SL was brought up was because of the monsters ?? The purposeful delusion and distortion of facts ??

Edited by suneclipse121

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

She has been making music for 25 years, still sells out stadiums, sold albums and has had a ton of success, on top of being one of the most talented live performers ever. Sorry there’s more to an artist than how much they’re selling 2+ decades into their career, I guess you really are shallow as all hell in that case :rip: even then, she’s one of the most streamed artist in the US on one of the biggest streaming services in the world (AM), sorry she’s not doing GOAT numbers for your angry/bitter  self 

You’re here to act native and be a contrarian, and I refuse to play your game. 

The fact is, Beyoncé’s god complex has been her biggest downfall. When she doesn’t live up to the “King B” status, it is easier to drag her. That is a fact. 

You’re acting like she’s Mariah and coming off of 4-5 flop studio albums. Her last album was a AOTY nominee, hurrahed by many, the most praised in her 25-year long career according to you all, and it accompanied a massive tour. So let’s not act like there wasn’t much anticipation for Beyonce. Comparing “the queen” to Gaga is child’s play.