Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

I won't be watching. I don't think Michelle has the star power to anchor a season and the past 3 were bad enough anyway :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

Obviously she's qualified to do it but idk a straight sis woman being the main judge of Drag Race just doesn't sit well with me. 

Too bad Courtney burned bridges cause she would be so perfect for it.

• Like 2

Paul really said no more :rip:

How is this gonna work with her being the “tough” judge? is the air just always gonna be tense even when she comes visit the workroom? :rip:

• Haha 1

I know they hate Courtney but this is a joke

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

:rip: 

they couldn’t just give it to one of the three winners?

• Like 1

I wonder if it’s a temp assignment since ru is busy doing his book tour…hmmmm

54 minutes ago, Antonini said:

I wonder if it’s a temp assignment since ru is busy doing his book tour…hmmmm

That was my understanding. Iirc ru will most likely be back for season 5 if it gets renewed. I believe that when the casting call went out ru’s name was still attached but it was changed once they knew he would not be able to make it. A few queens have been rumored to be attached to guest judge so we should have some past contestants/winners showing up on the judges panel 

• Like 1

as long as Rhys is there

we will be watching :heart2:

Spoiler

Sasha Colby

is rumored to be the first guest queen, which doesn't align with the Down Under alumni mentioned in the article but she was in New Zealand for a few days at the beginning of filming for no apparent reason, so...

Idk, the day Ru won't be hosting any franchise is gonna come sooner or later but it'll always be awkward/macabry without him there. I hope he at least filmed the rumails.

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

So were the S4 queens aware Ru wasn’t hosting?

From what I heard, yes. 

10 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Idk, the day Ru won't be hosting any franchise is gonna come sooner or later but it'll always be awkward/macabry without him there. I hope he at least filmed the rumails.

Some of the international franchises showed that drag race can do well without Rupaul 

16 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Some of the international franchises showed that drag race can do well without Rupaul 

I mean the ones he has been hosting since their 1st season.

Not sure how I feel about Michelle hosting... I'm open to seeing how it goes, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

The one time Ru was gone and Michelle was hosting ended up being a bit of a mess, so... :rip: 

I LOVE however the news about past DRDU queens joining the panel :duca: I'm sure that's gonna be super fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.