Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Since Isis is 100% winning, who would you cast for Down Under All Stars? Here's mine:

1. Art Simone (S1)
  2. Elektra Shock (S1)
  3. Etcetera Etcetera (S1)
  4. Kween Kong (S2)
  5. Yuri Guaii (S2)
  6. Minnie Cooper (S2)
  7. Gabriella Labucci (S3)
  8. Flor (S3)
  9. Hollywould Star (S3)
  10. Ivory Glaze (S3)

Replace Ivory with Anita and you’ll have the perfect cast. I’d genuinely like to see it!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

27 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Replace Ivory with Anita and you’ll have the perfect cast. I’d genuinely like to see it!

She already had her chance!

Gabriella low key won, Hollywood was too messy. 

I liked Hollywood by the end but she is kinda the antithesis of Australian drag (overly confident, not funny, not camp, more performance based).

Isis makeover was really good tbh. Very above the down under calibre lol. 

I’m shocked that all of you seem to think Isis’a makeover was better than Flor’s?

Flor’s was perfect. Isis’s was a little boring and simple. 

15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Since Isis is 100% winning, who would you cast for Down Under All Stars? Here's mine:

I would not even green-lit

• ATRL Moderator

I was wrong about Flor being the obvious chop I guess.  BUT the judging was completely fair.  Poor holly.  

Gabriella did the damn thing.  Best LS of the season 

I definitely think if this gets renewed for a 4th season and they move it over to Australia with a bigger studio/budget etc. the first season back should be some type of all-stars to give some of the more memorable queens from the first few seasons another chance on a proper DR set with an actual budget. I would probably cast (assuming Isis wins S3): 

• Electra Shock
  • Maxi Shields 
  • Art Simone 
  • Etc Etc 
  • Kween Kong 
  • Hannah Conda 
  • Yuri Guaii 
  • Hollywould 
  • Ivory Glaze
  • Flor 
  • Anita Wiglet
  • Gabriella Labucci 

That way you know season 4 would be a huge slay, and then season 5 they can get actual established, iconic local queens instead a bunch of baby queens like they did with S3. 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I understand why Gabriella won the lip sync, but I wish she hadn't. Her bottom streak felt like a natural conclusion to her DR run, and having her in the finale really feels like a waste of a spot. Hollywould is far more entertaining and consistent.

We been knew Isis would win, but now it's only more obvious than ever :rip:

And eww @ Kween Kong doing choreo instead of Elektra Shock :gaycat7: Elektra is maybe my biggest DR crush and I wanted to see him on my screen again :jonnycat:

• Like 3

So I cought up, the makeover was overall really good. Nobody did badly and the judging didn't feel unfair either. Although idk if they needed the "family resemblance" excuse for the bottoms it felt forced. The top two makeovers were just more elevated than the other two. I do agree that Holly lost the lip sync but only just and i kinda feel like her being more of a threat to Isis factored into her being axed. Feels kinda bad tbh. 

Isis could have won the acting challenge and the snatch game too 

she wont be the most charismatic winner of all time but she is the most talented from the cast by far and ruled this season:clap3:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

we all saw it coming from like episode 2 but congrats nonetheless :clap3:

spankie looked good!

Congrats Isis! I didn't see her winning at the beginning, but she dominated the competition :clap3:

Really small detail, but did you peep the girls's dresses forming the Italian flag at the very end? Same colors and order, I thought it was really nice considering the Italian references all season long and the fact the Isis is half Italian.

Loved seeing Queen and Spankie back on my screen too :heart2:

• Like 2

Isis Legend Loren :clap3:

that was a stomping of a season, she could've won 5/8 eps 

RuPaul looked so bored during the sitdown :toofunny3:

Overall, this was a surprisingly entertaining season. Nothing groundbreaking, but an easy watch. And I feel like we really got to know the queens. Excited for Spankie to take over in S4 :heart2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Cute finale, Gabriella had the best verse for me but they were all good and the song was a bop. Isis had the best runway and the best lipsync.

while I like the messy low budget feel to DU this season was just plain boring/bad most times. Let's see if they get another one.

It was a surprisingly entertaining episode, considering we all knew the outcome.

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

RuPaul looked so bored during the sitdown :toofunny3:

Right? It was so obvious he asked Michelle to take over :dies: 

Also, what was that Samsung Galaxy S7 beauty filter on Michelle during the sitdown? :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Isis ate that finale :clap3: I'm not necessarily an Isis stan, but she had a great season and is a very deserving winner. And she's the most well-rounded winner from DU tbh.

I was also kind of shocked by Gabriella saying "dead" in her verse, so I'm glad Rhys pointed it out nnnn :deadbanana:

Although a lot of y'all complained about the season in this thread, I think it was the best Down Under season (3>2>1). Now just imagine how much better it would have been if Bumpa went out second and Ivory Glaze made top 5 instead :fan:

Flor, Hollywould, and Ivory for All-Stars Down Under :foxaylove2:

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Flor's elimination :chick1:

She was so caught off guard :cries:

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

She was so caught off guard :cries:

So was I! I didn't expect anyone to be eliminated this episode.

Spoiler

It should have been Gabriella

• Like 2

My AS wishlist:

1. Art Simone (S1)
  2. Elektra Shock (S1)
  3. Anita Wigl'it (S1)
  4. Hannah Conda (S2)
  5. Kween Kong (S2)
  6. Beverly Kills (S2)
  7. Minnie Cooper (S2)
  8. Hollywould Star (S3)
  9. Flor (S3)
  10. Bumpa Love (S3)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.