Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

• ATRL Moderator
On 9/2/2023 at 3:40 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

Now I love me some Flor but let’s not get delulu. I don’t think she made a single coherent joke during snatch game and half the time she was saying complete gibberish 

Everyone bombed lol, but yeah I don’t think it’s that she deserved to be safe more that they’re willing to pad the finalists track records cause they don’t want her in the finale.  

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Everyone bombed lol, but yeah I don’t think it’s that she deserved to be safe more that they’re willing to pad the finalists track records cause they don’t want her in the finale.  

True, at least there was some characterization. Ashley’s jokes were funny there was essentially no characterization 

• ATRL Moderator

so happy for flor! she could definitely be the frontrunner if production saw it for her. i don’t think any of the makeovers were bad tbh

that being said, i don’t see anyone other than isis taking this. three wins and three highs in seven competitive episodes i mean

• Like 2

This should've been an Isis solo win, but I'm not mad at Flor getting it too, cause she was robbed before! 

GAG at Hollywould being gone... I really thought there would be a double-shantay. She just seemed like the only competition to Isis at this point.

That being said though, I did like Gabriella more in the lipsync.

Team Isis in the finale, she better win :alexz: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

so happy for flor! she could definitely be the frontrunner if production saw it for her. i don’t think any of the makeovers were bad tbh

that being said, i don’t see anyone other than isis taking this. three wins and three highs in seven competitive episodes i mean

Yes but isis should have 2 wins, and Flor should have 2. But I agree with you- production is obviously telling the story of Isis’s crown. It could have been flor’s though.

and yikes- Hollywould didn’t know any of the words to that song. She did lose that lip sync I fear. She got Too comfortable at the end

• Like 2

Okay that was one of the best makeover episodes and with mostly reasonable results.

They really gave Flor a pity win but it’s okay ‘cause she was robbed last week. She did great but Isis was just miles above everyone else.

I really wish Hollywould made the finale because Gabriella’s storyline felt completed this episode. However, she didn’t know the words and was booted reasonably.

Excited for the finale! This season turned out fine in the end :heart:

Hollywould got the boot for not showing vulnerability. She could have really shown herself more if she had leant into her showing her real age and opening up about her reasoning why she chose to lie about it but when Ru questioned her she decided to double down on the lie.

Otherwise, she’s been a clear consistent front runner. She would have probably won if she decided to soften up and show a different side to her. 

So last week when Gabi missed some words she got to stay over Bumpa but this week Hollywould is sent home for missing maybe a word or two cause she was dancing her life to stay? inch resting, I think her fate was sealed from the "can I ask you something" moment

We're all confused, dazed, disappointed

Holly should have stayed. 

To me, the only reason they got rid of her, is so that Icis doesn't get out shined in the next episode which is the choreography dance sing episode, a skill she excells at

• Thanks 1

I just don’t really think Ru was a fan of Hollywould for whatever reason lol where she clearly loves the top 3.

Isis’ girl looked incredible. Was that Kween kong in the preview for next week? :rip: 

Ru was feeling it this episode :deadbanana2:

I’m sad for Hollywould because she had the biggest star power in the cast, but she really fumbled the bag with not knowing the words.

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

So last week when Gabi missed some words she got to stay over Bumpa but this week Hollywould is sent home for missing maybe a word or two cause she was dancing her life to stay? inch resting, I think her fate was sealed from the "can I ask you something" moment

We're all confused, dazed, disappointed

A word or two?! She only knew the chorus :skull:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Was that Kween kong in the preview for next week? :rip: 

I actually thought that was cute. Elektra Shock from S1 also choreographed S2's finale performance. Too bad there isn't a strong dancer this season to choreo S4 :skull:

I didn’t even notice Hollywood didn’t know the words. I can’t believe Gabriella got to stay for the finale, even in the way she speaks you can tell she just hasn’t got the charisma and natural wit to be a star.

• Thanks 1

This is one my favorite Drag Race episodes across all franchises, I'm dead serious.

RuPaul clearly had a couple of coffe enemas because she was ON, the whole Hollywould's age segment, the makeover with the dogs, the runways and the lip sync, everything was on point and I had so much fun.

Kudos to the producers for having both the owners and the dogs be part of the makeover, it was a great idea. Isis once again smoked the competition but in all fairness her makeover partner was a great choice to work with. That being said, the dresses, the makeup and the hair were immaculate, it could've easily been a solo win. Flor did also very well and she was robbed before so I'm not mad at her getting a win.

Hollywould and Gabriella didn't do bad, but since they weren't in the top they automatically belonged in the bottom. I was gagged at Gabriella outperforming Hollywould, I truly didn't expect that. Even if we don't consider Hollywould not knowing the words, I'd argue that Gabriella would've stayed anyway. So sad she left though, she was the only competition to Isis (although she's 100% winning this no matter what) and deserved to be in that finale.

Oh and Aaron is hot, too bad his Insta is private.

• Like 3

If they'd let Flor win last week, this could have been a solo win for Isis.

Never would've guessed Gabriella could survive against Holly :deadbanana:

She better return on another season and milk the age-thing-joke

Flor is the only one left with charisma, but they won't let another Kiwi win. Hollywould would have been a deserving winner but she failed that lipsync.

Gagged at me coming in here to spoil it before actually watching the episode. Would have never guessed Hollywood would be the one to go 

I never would’ve thought that Gabriella would have beat Hollywould in a lip sync but Hollywould didn’t know any of the verses. I feel like she kinda thought her own **** didn’t stink. The crown is Isis’s at this point. She’s done very well and deserves it but it’s quite clear that she’s winning. If she doesn’t… rigor morris. 

I kind of thought it would be a double shantay moment but apparently I was wrong. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Since Isis is 100% winning, who would you cast for Down Under All Stars? Here's mine:

1. Art Simone (S1)
  2. Elektra Shock (S1)
  3. Etcetera Etcetera (S1)
  4. Kween Kong (S2)
  5. Yuri Guaii (S2)
  6. Minnie Cooper (S2)
  7. Gabriella Labucci (S3)
  8. Flor (S3)
  9. Hollywould Star (S3)
  10. Ivory Glaze (S3)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.