Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

This ep was pretty good! Isis kinda ate, I was Lowkey surprised. She looked gorgeous in her number too. Flor did really well too. And the runways were fun minus bumpa lol.

I’m sure Gabriella has watched the show before and thought her talent show ate :rip:

They need to stop doing masc songs though.. 

• Like 1

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

This should have been Flor's week to win instead of Isis. And the judging of Hollywould felt really weird & off.

Ru is so over this season already :rip: Bumpa's exit made total sense though her & Gabriella were about the same in the lipsync.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lipsync edit was extremely rigged. like three shots of bumpa :rip: she probably won, but the producers obviously want gab in the finale. 

would be happy if flor won the season at this point, only one in the cast who screams winner with star power. no way she's winning with this edit, could've easily been produced to have her stomping on the rest of the cast with two deserved wins so far.

• Thumbs Down 1

Isis made this whole hype about her performance being about mental health and bla bla bla and then she lipsyncs to some clichéd tune. 

Ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cute episode actually! I feel like this season has been getting better. Still nothing to write home about, but the last 2 episodes were cute.

As an Isis stan, I thought Flor should've won, but it was clear they were the two best regardless. Also, Isis deserved last week, so I guess we're even now :eli: 

Hollywould didn't do as bad as they made it seem. I would've put her high instead of low, but again, doesn't matter too much.

Gabriella kinda ate Bumpa up in the lipsync. It was for sure her time to go.

This is actually a really solid Top4 (for this seasons's standards at least), so I'm intrigued what will happen next week.

I feel like they're either keeping all 4 or it's between Flor / Gabriella to go.

And the thing about Hollywould's age ddd :skull: 

• Like 1

Isis' number was lovely but she was hyping it up to be some deep introspective dive into mental health when it was just your run of the mill generic inspirational lip sync :skull:

• Haha 2

Another fun episode from Down Under! The variety show may not have been that great but the dynamic between the queens really make it shine.

Also Flor was freaking robbed?!?! She had the most memorable performance and look.

I totally get where Hollywould is coming from. The judges literally just rewarded her a week ago for the same fierce, bitchy, superstar attitude and then suddenly critics her for it. Make it make sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I totally get where Hollywould is coming from. The judges literally just rewarded her a week ago for the same fierce, bitchy, superstar attitude and then suddenly critics her for it. Make it make sense.

I see what they’re saying though. Especially the fact they only see her when she’s in “fierce mode” on stage. I think she’s just not a naturally very warm person. 

Anyway, Flor was so robbed this week. They clearly just don’t see it for her. Isis was so run of the mill but I do like her so I’m not too mad.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that RuPaul just loves looking at Isis and feeling like he’s in the presence of immense beauty/goddess energy the same way as Krystal Versace. I think she’ll win next week too as it’s a makeover. She’s done super well this competition and would def be the most deserving winner of the bunch I think

7 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Isis was so run of the mill but I do like her so I’m not too mad.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that RuPaul just loves looking at Isis and feeling like he’s in the presence of immense beauty/goddess energy the same way as Krystal Versace. I think she’ll win next week too as it’s a makeover. She’s done super well this competition and would def be the most deserving winner of the bunch I think

While I love Kita and Spankie, Isis would actually be an upgrade in the Down Under winners circle :mandown:

I wish Flor had gotten this win.

It’s clear Isis is the fav this season, but it feels like this is partially payback for Ru not getting to crown Scarlett Adams season 1. 

10 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

lipsync edit was extremely rigged. like three shots of bumpa :rip: she probably won, but the producers obviously want gab in the finale. 

would be happy if flor won the season at this point, only one in the cast who screams winner with star power. no way she's winning with this edit, could've easily been produced to have her stomping on the rest of the cast with two deserved wins so far.

Bumpa didn’t even know the words 

40 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I wish Flor had gotten this win.

It’s clear Isis is the fav this season, but it feels like this is partially payback for Ru not getting to crown Scarlett Adams season 1. 

It must have killed Ru to crown two old hags in a row :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

If flor or Hollywood win we still wouldn’t have an OG Aussie winner :ahh: which would be funny. 

• ATRL Moderator

Catching up on S3 now. Just finished ep 3 and I'm SO sad Ivory lost the lipsync redo :sosad: He was so cute out of drag and was also serving storylines. I do think Rita won the lipsync, but she's obviously not giving, so keeping her felt like a waste :rip:

Flor is a STAR, as I knew she was since House of Drag. She was robbed in the improv challenge. I was screaming at her ridiculous character.

The Bumpa payola better stop soon :deadbanana2:

Overall, this season is a big improvement for the series. Hopefully it keeps it up.

Waittttt is Bumpa the 2nd Down Under queen who got sent home after making piss jokes?! :bibliahh:

I need CPR. I just fainted after seeing Flor get robbed.

Not them putting dogs in drag next week :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I need CPR. I just fainted after seeing Flor get robbed.

Not them putting dogs in drag next week :toofunny2:

Half the DU queens can’t even seem to put themselves in drag :rip:

Edited by brooklyndaddy
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Flor clearly is leaving next barring a complete bombing of someone else.  

she didn’t win the improv or the talent show and was put in the bottom 2 for snatch when she could have won / been safe.  Clearly they are wanting to pad the top3 with wins while she isn’t getting there.  Sad but I’ve accepted it for a while.  This epsiode was just confirmation again.  

• Like 2

Flor’s story was really touching this week but I def don’t think she did the best. Not that any of them did particularly well 

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

Flor clearly is leaving next barring a complete bombing of someone else.  

she didn’t win the improv or the talent show and was put in the bottom 2 for snatch when she could have won / been safe.  Clearly they are wanting to pad the top3 with wins while she isn’t getting there.  Sad but I’ve accepted it for a while.  This epsiode was just confirmation again.  

Now I love me some Flor but let’s not get delulu. I don’t think she made a single coherent joke during snatch game and half the time she was saying complete gibberish 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2023 at 6:59 AM, FOCK said:

Fjcjchchvjif

WAIT. The preview.

“Now Hollywould, last week you said you were 28, but your paperwork says you’re 34” 

LMFAO RU!!! What is going awnnnnn. 

This is what got me too! Lol i have a feeling it’s a fake out with the edit but if not- it will be very interesting hahaha

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.