• Goofy

• rihannabiggestfan

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Slap

Roc Nation had some heat. I enjoyed "Happiness" and "Good Girl" 

Pop perfection :smitten: Kylie should have kept this one

Such a bop, still know it by heart

She deserved so much better, her voice is so nice for pop songs

No f*cking way! I heard this in a club in Toronto a few months ago and lost my MIND! This song is so good. I feel like this and Release Me by Agnes are sister songs. 

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

ohh, it was meant for Kylie? I can totally hear Kylie singing it, the melody line fits perfectly

A great song but it was already a 10+ week #1 here in The Netherlands. Doesnt need a revival ?

Omg QUEEN. Phenomenal song! Atmospheric excellence. The song aged like FINE WINE, I actually like it more now.

And she served power vocals. "In time I find myself in HAAAAAAPPIIIIINEEEEEESSSSSSS WITH YOU!"

The fact that (1) this didn't chart in America and (2) she's miles bigger in Europe despite being American (Anastacia teas), UGH :wanda: US tasteless wbk @naval23

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

The way she had Europe in a CHOKEHOLD with this one and the Sean Paul collab in 2011. Her New Rules - One Kiss moment, but the Future Nostalgia era never came

So weird how tastes change. I was OBSESSED with this at some point, listening to it now, it just doesn't slap as hard as it used to :rip:

The chorus still slays though :alexz:

1 hour ago, Goofy said:

ohh, it was meant for Kylie? I can totally hear Kylie singing it, the melody line fits perfectly

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

The funny part is even the music video aesthetic looks like Kylie's visuals from Fever. 

She served with this and with her album, I was OBSESSED with her, she has good vocals, she should come back ASAP

I use to be OBSESSED, when I tell you I was obsessed :biblio: with this song. I had such a big crush on the guy in the video and her , mostly the guy in the video. I can’t believe I thought I was  straight :toofunny3: bicurious at most back then :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Omg QUEEN. Phenomenal song! Atmospheric excellence. The song aged like FINE WINE, I actually like it more now.

And she served power vocals. "In time I find myself in HAAAAAAPPIIIIINEEEEEESSSSSSS WITH YOU!"

The fact that (1) this didn't chart in America and (2) she's miles bigger in Europe despite being American (Anastacia teas), UGH :wanda: US tasteless wbk @naval23

It's giving "Can't Get You Out of My Head" vibes

omg it sounds so good

In April 2011, the song reached number one for ten weeks in the Dutch Top 40 and It became the biggest hit of 2011 in the Netherlands that year (staying in the top 40 for 30 weeks)

DUTCH QUEEN :jonnycat:

As it should, it’s one of the best dance/pop songs from the 00s. Every time I put it in one my sets the gay clubs go off.

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

The way she had Europe in a CHOKEHOLD with this one and the Sean Paul collab in 2011. Her New Rules - One Kiss moment, but the Future Nostalgia era never came

Iconic times, you just had to be there :jonny3:

We need the audience to stream the Dave Audé Remix (Radio Edit) tho!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.