• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Rican

• AllyGayTor

• Cryptique

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Is clown expert the new Metacritic expert

A Harry stan should not be questioning anyone about pretentious behavior. :gaycat6:

it's happening, babes :jonnycat: The way ATRL can't stand it :jonnycat:

but musical?? :skull: how?

the WAVES this is making without any official confirmation :jonny2: only Gaga, failed actress MPG stans wish their fave had that power ahhhh

a musical joker would be so... :skull:

also isnt harley quinn supposed to be fit, pretty and petit? i dont see how gaga fits the mold besides being blonde 

I can hear the press tour already 

2 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

also isnt harley quinn supposed to be fit, pretty and petit? i dont see how gaga fits the mold besides being blonde 

Gaga’s 5’2 and super thin?? Can y’all find a way to “throw shade” without body shaming? :biblio:

She would be a better Poison Ivy even though she wouldn’t be my first choice for that role either. I don’t see Gaga as Harley at all. 

Just now, Orsay said:

Gaga’s 5’2 and super thin?? Can y’all find a way to “throw shade” without body shaming? :biblio:

i didnt say gagas fat i just said i dont think she fits the harley quinn thinn type 

If the musical stuff is true then makes sense. If it isn't, Rooney Mara would be a better option.

12 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

She truly doesn't fit the Harley Quinn archetype however neither does Phoenix with Joker. He's a middle aged man that weighs about 70 lbs and wouldn't last 5 seconds against Batman. The first movie wasn't really comic book movie as much as it was a drama about mental illness featuring a famous comic book character. 

The title is giving Harley Quinn origin story, specially because it's a psychiatric term :jonny: 

I cannot believe how good all of it sounds :jonny:

The musical idea is one of the most bold and interesting concepts I've ever seen in this genre. Comfort zone is definitely not a DC Comics thing.

31 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

:jonnycat:

33 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Will he predict the future like when I, the Metacritic expert, predicted HOG would be a Razzie nominated film with no noms for Miss Gaga?

Dt2Z.gif

12 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i didnt say gagas fat i just said i dont think she fits the harley quinn thinn type 

have you seen recent pictures of her? how thin do you want her to be? and she’s 4 inches shorter than Margot Robbie so if anything she’s more petite

I kinda get what you’re saying but as the other user pointed out, Joaquin isn’t exactly you’re stereotypical casting for the Joker either. I think it could work if they do it right. but for now these are rumors anyway

I remember seeing an interview of her a while back saying she wanted to explode as she went into her 30’s, and boy was she not lying :deadbanana2: this chick is limitless 

14 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

I agree, she’s too aunty to play the role of harley quinn.

Yes Gaga, no to the musical. I wouldn’t mind A song but I don’t care to watch a superhero musical movie. 

I’m more upset that they’re making this sequel a musical, if anything :rip:

Just now, suburbannature said:

Will he predict the future like when I, the Metacritic expert, predicted HOG would be a Razzie nominated film with no noms for Miss Gaga?

Dt2Z.gif

Will he cry to the Gaga base after being embarrassingly humiliated and pretend to stay humble and peaceful for the remaining months leading up to the Oscars too? 

Dt2Z.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.