• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Rican

• AllyGayTor

• Cryptique

3 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

A JOKER MUSICAL SEQUEL STARRING LADY GAGA AS HARLEY QUINN!!!. 

The way that not even the craziest stans could've seen this coming :ahh: This is great on so many levels :jonny:.

At least the monsters can stand the shitstorm that's coming when the incels find out the Joker sequel will be a musical :jonnycat:

This is either gonna be a huge bomb or huge success :rip: Imagining the threads now. 

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

She wants that EGOT badly huh

What is that to do with anything? She already has an Oscars, if she wants it badly she would've already jumped on a opera show on Broadway.

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

She already has the O in EGOT :confused:

11 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

HORRIBLE :swan:

Musical? and an inexperience actress? Sounds like a disaster.

beyonce-coachella.gif

This could be interesting :duca: all the haters running to comment already :dies:

:ahh: Gaga snatching a sequel to a billion dollar movie. Major movie star things.

This could be really good. Sign me up.

Musical? God, I'm so happy this **** movie will finally flop and Todd Phillips will be exposed as a **** director

Most of the original movie's core fan base would not be in favor of Gaga joining the cast. And even more so with it now being rumored to be a musical ? Loved the first movie and argued with so many who hated it and said it 'glamorized' violence and mental health due to the Joker's arc. Can't see this working as a musical. And Margot Robbie has already cemented herself as the face of Harley Quinn. The movies are terrible but Margot's performances were great and really captured the character.

tumblr_inline_p82bi1Uc6w1t12zb5_250.gif

Even though Gaga is a bad actor, I have to admit, whoever her agent is needs a raise. With how she keeps getting all of these undeserved acting roles in big name projects, she's like the female Mark Wahlberg, which is kind of impressive.

...Vin

she can't keep winning like this, I CAN stand it!

omg!! I dont see Gaga as Harley Quinn but I will give her a chance... let's see

I was going to say this was a great career move for her 

Since working on a dc movie would give her DC's straight men audience

But now that this is a musical no one will watch this. Well we all knew joker 2 was a horrible idea from the get go

17 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

by doing another movie to get an Oscar that she already has?

wormsssss :alexz2:

Why a musical? Ugh i always have such a hard time getting into them. :chick3:

I won't make 1B tho. Musicals do 400M max.

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The fumes already oh my god :ahh::ahh:

gays are so annoying with this. Every time, without fail, someone posts something even slightly critical or in opposition to your view of your fav. pop star, it's met with "omg the FUMES!" accompanied with several forced laughing smiles. There was no 'anger' within his post at all. :deadbanana4:

A musical joker movie with Gaga? Yeah The straights from the first film will jump ship :hoetenks:

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

gays are so annoying with this. Every time, without fail, someone posts something even slightly critical or in opposition to your view of your fav. pop star, it's met with "omg the FUMES!" accompanied with several forced laughing smiles. There was no 'anger' within his post at all. :deadbanana4:

I'll give you a min to go through that user's posting history and how pressed they are @ Gaga in every damn thread. It's so hilarious. :skull: 

9 minutes ago, Vin said:

tumblr_inline_p82bi1Uc6w1t12zb5_250.gif

Even though Gaga is a bad actor, I have to admit, whoever her agent is needs a raise. With how she keeps getting all of these undeserved acting roles in big name projects, she's like the female Mark Wahlberg, which is kind of impressive.

...Vin

STFU hater.

Here comes the Margot Robbie avi's and fake stanning

21 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

She has the G and the O and could easily snatch the E if she was desperate by filming album making documentary specials or visual album  projects for streaming services like some of her contemporaries have done but failed at achieving. 

beyonce-coachella.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.