Nazis found in U-Haul truck, arrested near pride event

DONTYELLATME

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

honestly **** it all, it's pointless as a "protest" or "march" nowadays anyway

anyone who goes to a Pride event this year, knowing how much anti-gay and anti-trans sentiment is being flooded in the media, is knowingly putting their life at risk

I'm not going to live my life in fear because of a few far-right c*nts and neither should any other gays.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Nano

• Rowan

1 minute ago, Nano said:

I'm not going to live my life in fear because of a few far-right c*nts and neither should any other gays.

normally I would 1000% agree, but this year just feels different to me. stay safe!

I want to say I'm not surprised, but I truly am by how big of a group was apprehended. Absolutely reprehensible. 

22 hours ago, Communion said:

And you're a white supremacist conspiracy theorist who doesn't deserve a platform to spread lies.

"Who's to know if those are REAL conservatives??? Maybe it's a op??"

Here's their ******* faces. :toofunny3:

Given you and them both express the view that drag queens are degenerates who children shouldn't be around, some like you're both true conservatives. 

Just reading through some of the leaked Discord chats

^this loser posted the following:

npxhD2z.png

The whole part about "my life is nothing. All I have to talk about is how much I hate life, and I don't like talking about that because no one understands me" is ******* sad and sickening. They become so radicalized because they want to desperately be a part of something- to have some kind of validation. And they get that validation by joining a group of losers that spread hatred and fear to those that are harmless and minding their own business. It's just disgusting.

Anyway, rightwingers are actively gearing up to Reagan error ambushes and assaults on any activity where the lgbt are out in the open relating to the public, they're actively engaging in terrorism and intimidation tactics. Anyone near or around these events please feel free to report suspicious activity to the authorities and do not take comments made by people with regards to harming or intent to do harm against gatherings of lgbt members or allies at face value. This is not a drill people.

On 6/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, Lost In Paradise said:

honestly **** it all, it's pointless as a "protest" or "march" nowadays anyway

anyone who goes to a Pride event this year, knowing how much anti-gay and anti-trans sentiment is being flooded in the media, is knowingly putting their life at risk

But that's exactly why Pride is important. The original demonstrations were (and in many regions still are) fraught with risk, but we march to let the world know we're here and we're not scared no matter what they say. Groups like this one are just the latest in a long history of people trying to scare us back into hiding.

We're only as (comparatively) safe as we are today because those who came before us were brave enough to speak up despite the threat of violence.

Edited by Pop Life

10 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Some of them are kinda cute 

Of course you are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.