I left my phone at the gym; my history tab was erased!

Bloodflowers.

I am shaking... So yesterday I went to the gym at the final hour before closing down, and because I stayed til the very last minute, I rushed to take my stuff and completely left my phone, which had an app open with counting down the numbers of how many seconds I have to have a break. So because of that app being open, my lockscreen was left OPEN. If it was locked, then nobody would've been able to go through my phone since I have a password.

My dumbass completely forgot about my phone (I have two phones) so I assumed I brought my phone home. Nevertheless, this morning I woke up and I am searching for my other phone. CAN'T FIND HIM. I called myself on my phone and a random woman answers. She says I left my phone at the gym and that I can pick my phone at the coffee bar that is next to my gym. Both my gym and this coffee bar are a part of the same fitness complex.

Got there, picked up my phone, asked her when she received my phone, she said yesterday evening. Got into my car and the first thing I did was check history tab. EVERYTHING WAS ERASED.

Personal Gif Shop

I never erase my history tabs, there would be WhatsApp,Instagram, Google search, Snapchat, Spotify, everything that I use every day.

So that means somebody was stalking and going through my phone.

If they opened my WhatsApp, the first message group they could've open and seen was a group with my two gay best friends discussing yesterday's gay pride and mocking Christian homophobes :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Like, I feel so exposed, and my gym is full of straight homophobes. I just know the guy that was in charge yesterday saw my phone and went through my stuff. But now I feel so embarrassed of going to this gym ever again. Who knows what he and his friend that were the only two people left after I went home from gym saw, read and everything. And what they did see, what if they spread it to everyone else as a "warning" to avoid this f~word and going near me. I have to go to the gym later today to find out but I am scared of stepping in this gym ever again, who knows what they know and who knows to who they might spread gossip to others.

fan base] Björk - Page 32 - Base - ATRL

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• #Beautiful

• Thinking Of You

• MadonnasBoyfriend

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you'll finally get to **** some of the hot guys from the gym. Think positive.

A lot of homophobes are closeted anyway.

Somebody was probably just searching your phone for your nudes. So the real question is, did you give them what they like?

96-D29-C97-0-D71-44-D3-B197-B7-A91-DBE52

4 minutes ago, Kavish said:

4f9.png

996.png

These dogs never not make my heart melt:chick3:

---

the good thing is he didn't deleted the whole history and opened a tab about christian conversion therapy. So maybe some shower surprise is waiting for you soon:gaycat2:

Focus on the positives. Be grateful that your phone is still here and not with him. 

Cannot say you don’t deserve it. :ducky:

They deleted your history because they saw you defending JLO. I can see why they deleted it ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

They deleted your history because they saw you defending JLO. I can see why they deleted it ❤️ 

Screaming :bibliahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend

You're gonna forget about this in like 4 days. Change your passwords. All of them. Now.

9 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

i... :deadbanana2:

but honestly dont think too much into it i dont think it really matters as long as you change your passwords and as long as they didn't steal any money from your banking apps

17 minutes ago, 808s said:

Maybe you'll finally get to **** some of the hot guys from the gym. Think positive.

I avoid using locker room and showers, they would have to step it up and talk to me at the parking lot or something.

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Cannot say you don’t deserve it. :ducky:

I shall never mess with Taylor ha voodoo ever again! May She forgive for my sins!

17 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

A lot of homophobes are closeted anyway.

Somebody was probably just searching your phone for your nudes. So the real question is, did you give them what they like?

96-D29-C97-0-D71-44-D3-B197-B7-A91-DBE52

I'm a child of God, I don't have such perverted stuff in my gallery!

How do we know this is really you and not the guy from the gym who went through your internet history?

3 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

You're gonna forget about this in like 4 days. Change your passwords. All of them. Now.

What passwords? They cannot find my passwords if I don't let them.

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

i... :deadbanana2:

but honestly dont think too much into it i dont think it really matters as long as you change your passwords and as long as they didn't steal any money from your banking apps

Thankfully my bank app is on my other phone, so I am safe about that.

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

How do we know this is really you and not the guy from the gym who went through your internet history?

Good point

@Bloodflowers. quick! Buy 20 Y.O. and post the receipts here so we know its you for sure!

MadonnasBoyfriend
Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

What passwords? They cannot find my passwords if I don't let them.

Thankfully my bank app is on my other phone, so I am safe about that.

peace of mind. it wont hurt. back up apps can store app data which include passwords

Just now, #Beautiful said:

Good point

@Bloodflowers. quick! Buy 20 Y.O. and post the receipts here so we know its you for sure!

Real Bloodflowers friends know that he doesn't buy albums cuz he's broke. But would the real Bloodflowers know that So Excited is the best song from that album? Yes, he would! Which other gym guy knows about 20 YO? Exactly!

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

pls yelling:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Real Bloodflowers friends know that he doesn't buy albums cuz he's broke. But would the real Bloodflowers know that So Excited is the best song from that album? Yes, he would! Which other gym guy knows about 20 YO? Exactly!

the one who just read through all your posts and messages

3 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

peace of mind. it wont hurt. back up apps can store app data which include passwords

you think they downloaded an app from the app store to store my passwords and then deleted the app and the history tabs?

They really said: “erase the gayness”

DBSaqca.gif

Just now, favorite crime said:

the one who just read through all your posts and messages

ATRL isn't stored on my phone

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Points being made. You're safe... for now. All gym brahs know about With U, Days Go By and Get It Out Me it's the rule of nature

confideinmimi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.