I left my phone at the gym; my history tab was erased!

Bloodflowers.

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who knows what he and his friend that were the only two people left after I went home from gym saw, read and everything. And what they did see, what if they spread it to everyone else as a "warning" to avoid this f~word and going near me. I have to go to the gym later today to find out but I am scared of stepping in this gym ever again, who knows what they know and who knows to who they might spread gossip to others.

Girl, the whole ass story you made up in your head :rip: 

Relax, probably no one cares. The person that got your phone most likely forgot about it already.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• #Beautiful

• Thinking Of You

• MadonnasBoyfriend

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my gym daddies just texted me to stay away from you at the gym...

So it begins..

go to a different gym for a couple of months and come back to the old one later. they will forget about it 

DBSaqca.gif

Edited by Flomik

5 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m curious, how old are you? 

24, why?

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Girl, the whole ass story you made up in your head :rip: 

Relax, probably no one cares. The person that got your phone most likely forgot about it already.

Hopefully. I proud myself of never being a creep and never stalking other guys at the gym (unless they saw my Instagram search history where I was looking up my two crushes) so they'll leave me alone for being an "unproblematic gay". I just go to the gym, do my workouts and leave. They won't catch me at the showers!

DBSaqca.gif

5 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

One of my gym daddies just texted me to stay away from you at the gym...

So it begins..

:ahh:

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

go to a different gym for a couple of month and come back to the old one later. they will forget about it 

DBSaqca.gif

You know I thought about this, but I just started my 4 month subscription pay last month. A mess.

DBSaqca.gif

Edited by Bloodflowers.

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

24, why?

If you don’t stand in your truth. You’re too old for this :dies:  They know you are gay. Now what? They would’ve found out sooner or later. And the fact you thinking about what other people think at your big age?  I literally thought you were a teenager :rip:

Just now, Thinking Of You said:

If you don’t stand in your truth. You’re too old for this :dies:  They know you are gay. Now what? They would’ve found out sooner or later. And the fact you thinking about what other people think at your big age?  I literally thought you were a teenager :rip:

I don't live in a Western country

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I don't live in a Western country

You live in Asia or something? 

You live in Asia or something? 

Nope. Just last year there was a homophobic attack at the park near my neighborhood where they threw an alcoholic drink on fire at a gay guy and he got burned and has scars now. The part of town where I live is all violent football fans, criminals and drug addicts. The gays here are looked like the bottom barrel of society and evil enemies that is "cool" and "normalised" to attack procreation. I don't care that they know I am gay, I care that I won't get attacked for that reason, that I get my skull beaten into pieces and at worst I am left murdered. Althought I'd rather be killed than to stay alive with manufactured face or not be able to walk for the rest of my life because of homophobes.

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Nope. Just last year there was a homophobic attack at the park near my neighborhood where they threw an alcoholic drink on fire at a gay guy and he got burned and has scars now. The part of town where I live is all violent football fans, criminals and drug addicts. The gays here are looked like the bottom barrel of society and evil enemies that is "cool" and "normalised" to attack procreation. I don't care that they know I am gay, I care that I won't get attacked for that reason, that I get my skull beaten into pieces and at worst I am left murdered. Althought I'd rather be killed than to stay alive with manufactured face or not be able to walk for the rest of my life because of homophobes.

Well good luck. 

Well good luck. 

Thanks, I guess. I'm just gonna pretend they didn't read or see anything and remain positive in that way. If I get weird stares, laughters or social distances. or just weird vibes from them in general, I'll just switch to the next nearest gym possible than to put myself in that enviroment. Anyways, I'll be heading back to gym now in 15 mins, so I'll get ready and keep y'all updated if the same guy who worked yesterday will tell me any info.

DBSaqca.gif

22 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Thanks, I guess. I'm just gonna pretend they didn't read or see anything and remain positive in that way. If I get weird stares, laughters or social distances. or just weird vibes from them in general, I'll just switch to the next nearest gym possible than to put myself in that enviroment. Anyways, I'll be heading back to gym now in 15 mins, so I'll get ready and keep y'all updated if the same guy who worked yesterday will tell me any info.

DBSaqca.gif

Where do you live??? Have you thought about moving somewhere else?

50 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

you should just go to a different gym. don't put yourself in danger like that 

Maybe I am being extra but make sure they are not tracking your WhatsApp via web Whatsapp. Or any app really. Make sure you get out of all devices on your apps.

52 minutes ago, Nexto said:

OTHs getting what they deserve. Hope they took screenshots for good measure x

DBSaqca.gif

Some of you are so :rip:. I can tell you wrap your identity around the people you stan and have no friends irl.

OT: Good luck OP and stay safe. And if you can afford it, you might want to move away from your homophobic town if your life could be in danger if people found about your sexuality. That’s scary. :biblio:

59 minutes ago, Nexto said:

OTHs getting what they deserve. Hope they took screenshots for good measure x

DBSaqca.gif

Not surprising that an Amber Heard stan would be wishing for a fellow ATRLer to be attacked and potentially beaten/killed because of their sexuality. But slay sis.

DBSaqca.gif

OT: Stay safe Bloodflowers sis. Change your gym as soon as you can, it’s not worth sticking about to find out what may happen.

obviously you know your situation better than us, but i would like to think that they probably don't care... it's not like you're a public figure or something, how interesting can a stranger's phone really be?

DBSaqca.gif

this happened in Zagreb? I heard the gyms are full of gays there, so maybe it wasn't a hot straight guy who did it.

If anyone asks, just say you’re a PA and the phone you left is your boss’

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Oh my gooodddddddd, I just discovered that if they went through my Instagram search bar, they would see I was stalking two guys from the gym NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DBSaqca.gif

meh, why would they even go there :deadbanana: think like a hetero bro

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I feel so exposed, and my gym is full of straight homophobes.

fan base] Björk - Page 32 - Base - ATRL

Nah gays we are everywhere ESPECIALLY in the gyms

VE3FDal.gif

I hope you get some D sis

VE3FDal.gif

I left atrl open once and it was a page were a few members were calling Beyoncé nicknamed like ape SYG I think, thankfully that thread is down 

I was  mortified 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

keep us updated bro @Bloodflowers.

DBSaqca.gif

Different guy worked today, I said hello and everything was normal. No weird looks or awkward energy. I guess we'll see how the upcoming weeks roll out and if I see the guy who was in charge yesterday at the gym any time soon.

DBSaqca.gif 

Thank you all for well wishes and feedback. Now I am re-thinking if I should even ask that guy if he took my phone (I mean, he most likely did but I still need that confirmation.) Or just let it slide and act like nothing happened. At best, he might have stalked my phone but maybe he didn't read anything about the gay stuff. Thank god I don't use Grindr or any apps like that at least.

DBSaqca.gif 

How do we know if the OP @Bloodflowers. isn't one of the gym guys who found the phone, and they saw you have an atrl account and decided to keep the phone ?

DBSaqca.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.