• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• Katamari

• Donquizote

• Devin

Yes but only cause I got to sit next to my friend who I fancied

No, it was my WORST subject by far. To this day I only like doing basic equations at max

7 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Leonardo Da Vinci was gay too. Stop telling that "gays can't do math" myth.

P.O.P

5 hours ago, Donquizote said:

I get gays hate math stereotype when I was in high school. Most gays whom I knew in high school loathe math. They were feeling weird that I enjoyed it a lot and always scored the highest score in my class

gqCjZq4.gif

fake gay

No, but then I loathed all of my math teachers across every class all through school.

If I ever run into anyone of them today, it's on sight tbh :rip: 

Edited by Khal

I actually hated it when I was in elementary school but I started to appreciate it as I grew up lol. 

maths was kinda fun until high school and then it got all overdramatic and unnecessary :gaycat6:

Yes and I was good at it too, I ate up everyone else in my school.

gqCjZq4.gif

No.

I only enjoyed starring good looking guy back then when i was school

I used to absolutely loathe it a couple of years ago, I can tolerate it now and if you actually understand it it can be fun

Loved it. Linear function really had me crying and throwing up though, fractions had me in the trenches, what I liked about it was how good it felt once you understood how to solve the problems. I asked my teachers so many questions till I got it right that's how I got good on it, ended up with an A+ on my last semester of high school :1stplace:

Yes. Only because it’s basically the only subject I can study while listening to the music. For other subjects music can be distracting

Math is fun, it's my second favorite subject, next to geography. I absolutely hate chemistry, especially the theory part.

10 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Most of us are gay, Katamari

Gays are usually the ones with the best grades overall, no? 

At least I've always been. 

Yes, one of my favorite subjects, but you need to have good teachers for that. Because in 5-6 grade my teacher was an a**hole who didn't explain anything at all. Just typed all on the board and call it a day. She got fired and after that math was like a song to me. 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Gays are usually the ones with the best grades overall, no? 

At least I've always been. 

Dont know

I was just going by stereotypes

me personally, I wasnt as serious in school, but was doing okay

however my gay friends are pretty intelligent..but dont know their school grades and especially math :dies:

I had some problems with geometry but enjoyed it for the most part, im good with numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.