• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

15 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

since she's in EU she should perform here at XF Italy :irate:

she has already come to Italy for her European promo tour :gaycat3: I was one of the fans to met her at that radio event in Milan :heart:

WTF I am completely obsessed with Weapons, but I didn't cared for it at all when it leaked. :jonny: Its literally the best single so far, she better release a video for it.

Got a bulletproof vest under my dress
Packed bags under my bed
The biggest hearts are the biggest targets
It's thе hardest

ava-max.gif

Queen of Melodies did it again! :clap3:

i hope she is not traumatized by the f words at the recent meetings or we won't get a tour. 9ZIKqM9.gif

On 11/17/2022 at 11:01 AM, Power love said:

Her vinyls are so cheap wow :biblio:

I didn't realise this but omg youre right lmfao. i might as well buy one even tho the cover is atrocious cause its so cheap :bibliahh::rip:

After forcing myself, finally Weapons clicked on me. 

Weapons > Million Dollar Baby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MYTP

TheMotto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MYATP>Weapons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MDB

Girl, wyd? Her new songs are weaks compared to H&H

spacer.png

why did they have to give her this $5 wig for Cannes ? she looked beautiful but this hair...

It looks like they lost the good wig and had to come up with something last minute so her stylist ran to a random thrift store and picked this one up

7 hours ago, psychodiva336 said:

spacer.png

why did they have to give her this $5 wig for Cannes ? she looked beautiful but this hair...

It looks like they lost the good wig and had to come up with something last minute so her stylist ran to a random thrift store and picked this one up

absolute tragic wig and that is the most basic dress ever :rip:

MDB > MOTTO > WEAPONS > MYTP

Tbh although the album was delayed, Ava's single releases were as timely as ever. Sis never leaves us without a new bop :bird:

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

MDB > MOTTO > WEAPONS > MYTP

Tbh although the album was delayed, Ava's single releases were as timely as ever. Sis never leaves us without a new bop :bird:

do u think we're getting one more single before the album or they'll keep pushing Weapons in January?

1 hour ago, psychodiva336 said:

do u think we're getting one more single before the album or they'll keep pushing Weapons in January?

weapons doesnt have a video i think they'll release another one before the album

however if her label was smart they'd include 5 exclusive deluxe tracks or something

On 11/20/2022 at 12:19 AM, psychodiva336 said:

spacer.png

this literally looks like Party City :rip:

6 hours ago, psychodiva336 said:

I predict a new MV in january to hype up the album drop.

Don't think she will drop anything else in December. where is the CWY campaign? :emofish:

We'll probably get one more song before the album drops, the real question is will it be the next official single or will they hold off for that until the release day push?

Get Out Of My Heart should get an official push.