Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

connecting to cover arts, I really like this one:
spacer.png

i would've liked it more if there was her body instead of just... the bust :rip: 

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i would've liked it more if there was her body instead of just... the bust :rip: 

it gives "creepy" vibes, but it's cute :giraffe:

Just now, hurricane326 said:

Weapons sounds crystal clear and Get out of My Heart is 192 kbps but way better than the potato quality from a few weeks ago

They're the same just edited, Weapons instrumental leaked in HQ and someone just pasted filtered acapella from the LQ file

for some reason I think the only way we’ll get HQ leaks is when her incompetent team ships out cd-s for the original release date :rip: 

wait I was thinking abt how that lucas gay got the vinyl early because Amazon france sent them out early, I remember seeing another ava stan posted that they got the same email from them about shipping it out- At the time I assumed they sent them out accidentally because it was the original albums release date, but now that I'm thinking abt it how is that possible if the original release date still isn't until October 14th? I thought it was in september.. 

edit: I meant to add, so why would they send them out early if it wasn't even the original release date yet? it was a month before? ?

Edited by forslayage

10 minutes ago, sbenci said:

for some reason I think the only way we’ll get HQ leaks is when her incompetent team ships out cd-s for the original release date :rip: 

the way you're not exaggerating :deadbanana4: that's probably what's gonna happen

10 minutes ago, forslayage said:

wait I was thinking abt how that lucas gay got the vinyl early because Amazon france sent them out early, I remember seeing another ava stan posted that they got the same email from them about shipping it out- At the time I assumed they sent them out accidentally because it was the original albums release date, but now that I'm thinking abt it how is that possible if the original release date still isn't until October 14th? I thought it was in september.. 

edit: I meant to add, so why would they send them out early if it wasn't even the original release date yet? it was a month before? ?

It's crazy but Amazon France had it available for PURCHASE instead of standard pre-order without anyone noticing :rip: Some terrible mistake on an employee's part. 

I just listened to Weapons for the first time, sorry if it was already discussed but does it sample / interpolate Battlefield by Jordin Sparks? I swear chorus the melody is super similar 

6 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I wish she didn't abandon red hair 

She abandoned an era or even worse career 

TElqBPn.gif

3 hours ago, Selfia said:

I just listened to Weapons for the first time, sorry if it was already discussed but does it sample / interpolate Battlefield by Jordin Sparks? I swear chorus the melody is super similar 

Omg this is literally what I said when I first heard it :eek:

12 hours ago, hotfire2012 said:

THIS WOULD BE AN EPIC COVER!!!! Very Gaga The Fame, but I love it

Mte. Now THIS is a cover! ?

she shot something in Paris, inb4 it's a random commercial

57 minutes ago, sbenci said:

she shot something in Paris

music retirement announcement

11 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

Does she know she sings or does she think she is just an influencer 

Madison beer tease