You stay on my mind

Can't help but not keep you close

You're the one I love

And I fear the most

I'm haunted by your album cover

It's what I fear the most

Supervillain

change that ******* ugly piece of ****

whoever told you sucking on a diamond is a cute concept lied to you hun :gaycat:

Edited by Grumpy Cat

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

1 hour ago, simon_xcx said:

1. Million Dollar Baby - 3:04
2. Sleepwalker - 3:10
3. Maybe You're The Problem - 3:10
4. Ghost - 3:01
5. Hold Up (Wait a Minute) - 2:28
6. Weapons - 2:31
7. Diamonds & Dancefloors - 2:35
8. In The Dark - 2:52
9. Turn Off The Lights - 2:36
10. One Of Us - 2:58
11. Get Outta My Heart - 3:00
12. Cold as Ice - 2:23
13. Last Night On Earth - 2:57
14. Dancing's Done - 2:46

What tracks are y’all claiming?

Ghost, Get Out of My Heart and Dancing’s Done are already 10/10 :jonny: really excited about In the Dark and Turn Off the Lights as well

I keep a pistol under my pillow at night :jonny: 

Claiming In the Dark as my instant fave

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Cold As Ice .. The Britney stan jumped out

I'm not ready for In The Dark / Turn Off the Lights and Last Night On Earth / Dancing's Done transitions

20 hours ago, Supervillain said:

It's not, I'm saying Track 8 reminds me of ETIC :mandown: But they're not that similar, the chorus is stronger and has more lyrics

Oh ok:rip: lmao I misread it

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

8. In The Dark

9. Turn Off The Lights

13. Last Night on Earth

Claiming Last Night on Earth!

any chance the songs are written by Teddy Sinclair? Need it!

So is her trash team just going to keep copyrighting leaks until January or will they take any appropriate action? What a disaster 

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

I hope she knows about this :heart:

she was probably mad she had to cut a day off from her next vacation to Hawaii because of this :heart:

It infuriates me that this album has so many single-worthy bops and they decided to go with "Million Dollar Baby". What's wrong with her team? This second era kicked off so promisingly with "Maybe You're the Problem" but after that there have been A LOT of Marketing Don'ts. 

Edited by Stego
Typo

Samsung

ExtraGum

Sketchers

I know she is getting coins from this but a performance for the single would be cute or an interview for some YouTube channels.

She acts like an influencer rather than a singer. It’s tiring.

Get Outta My Heart needs to be released as a single immediately. It screams winter hit and the melody is infectious. I'm sure it will eventually be a single since they had to pay for the sample

4 hours ago, Stego said:

It infuriates me that this album has so many single-worthy bops and they decided to go with "Million Dollar Baby". What's wrong with her team? This second era kicked off so promisingly with "Maybe You're the Problem" but after that there have been A LOT of Marketing Don'ts. 

This. Even MYTP wasn't hit sounding... They had all these smash songs and decided to go with 2 average ones 

• ATRL Moderator

I haven’t listened to any leap’s yet - what is the smash sounding song everyone is talking about?  I really like both officially released singles so far and am unsure if any other song from her would be significantly stronger in terms of hit potential?

41 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I haven’t listened to any leap’s yet - what is the smash sounding song everyone is talking about?  I really like both officially released singles so far and am unsure if any other song from her would be significantly stronger in terms of hit potential?

I think they made the right choices tbh, MYTP was a new sound and MDB was a safer choice because it’s really similar to some songs on H&H. The best imo on the album so far are Ghost, Dancing’s Done and GOMH, the latter having a Kill Bill sample and probably would be the best choice! 

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

Listen to Sleepwalker, Ghost, Get out of my Heart and Dancing's done

Then come back and tell us :ihype:

I am refusing to listen to those LQ leaks but I heard Weapons and it so good :jonny: I have the chorus constantly stuck in my head and I haven't even properly listened to it.