7. Cold As Ice

8. Weapons

9. In The Dark

10. Turn Off The Lights 

11. Last Night On Earth

12. Hold Up (Wait A Minute)

13. Million Dollar Baby

14. Maybe You're The Problem 

They picked the absolute wrong singles not just for the first single but the second as well. All that money on videos, remixes etc for MYTP and MDB...smh..

1-5 could easily be singles and way better than MYTP and MDB which sound almost out of place on the album compared to the other songs. Still amazing album. 

WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL CURRENT SINGLE?! Are they still pushing MDB?

Also, where would The Motto, Emotions, Every time I Cry fit in on this album, if at all? We may get them on the deluxe but I do prefer new tracks. 

Edited by Mke1979

2 hours ago, Thickorita said:

This has excellent word of mouth so even if it doesn't do well commercially, it'll set her up with a loyal gay base for the tour. :penguin:

That’s the goal, the album works as promo for the tour (the real income) :clap3:

Charli 5.95

Ava 5.7

Demi 4.7

Avril 4.2

Carly 3.83

Sabrina 3.3

Bebe 2.8

Zara 2.7

Kylie 2.6

Edited by Totami Legend

Let's get Ghost viral on TikTok 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Can we get a breakdown per song? 

I don't have yesterday's number so yeah they are all labelled all as new despite the titles in bold being pre-released, but here is a breakdown I made

I don't know where Ava Max fans are getting the 5M cipher, I double checked everything and asked other people and I can't find the 5M and even less the 5.7M, I think the 5.7M include pre-released songs streams but not sure

image.png?width=754&height=606

I’m so proud of her, this album is a literal masterpiece. I feel like it will be praised and become a gay cult classic in a few years :jonny: I love her so much for this! Everything I love about pop music is represented in this album.

My Ava Max 2023 tour set list:

1. My Head & My Heart

2. Kings & Queens

3. Diamonds & Dancefloors

4. Sleepwalker

5. The Motto

6. Get Outta My Heart 

7. Everytime I Cry

8. Everytime We Touch

9. Emotions

10. Million Dollar Baby

11. Ghost 

12. Freaking Me Out 

13. Cold As Ice 

14. Torn

15. Weapons 

16. Salt

17. OMG What's Happening

18. Maybe You're The Problem 

19. Who's Laughing Now

20. One Of Us 

21. Alone Pt II

22. Born To The Night 

23. Last Night On Earth 

24. Dancing's Done

-Encore-

25. So Am I 

26. Sweet But Psycho 

6 hours ago, Burqa said:

new pictures from the new album shoot

She is so pretty. The red hair looks perfect on her.

How the **** were y’all thirsting over Ghost for months :rip:

Overall it’s better than Heaven and Hell but some songs need to grow on me.

My favs: Last Night On Earth, Cold As Ice, Hold Up

im still listening (lol), album is addicting

sounds like it came out of britney spears school of pop, ofc noone can touch britney level, but omg ava did that

:WAP:

The way she totally embraced our community with this era and we send back the same love, she is not going anywhere we got you :jonny4:

Edited by Totami Legend

57 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

How the **** were y’all thirsting over Ghost for months :rip:

The worst song on the album tbh :redface:

ok this made me a maxipad

ghost, in the dark, get outta my heart, turn off the lights, cold as ice, dancing's done, diamonds and dance floors, las night on earth,... ***** this is a back to back bop

overall it's pretty on the same level as H&H - actually several songs remind me of H&H songs - but I think it will overlap it because so far I don't see fillers here.

Edited by theweekend

“Ghost” is very overrated. Here’s my current ranking after bopping a few times in HQ:

1. “Cold As Ice”

2. “Hold Up (Wait A Minute)”

3. “Diamonds & Dancefloors”

4. “Turn Off The Lights”

5. “Dancing’s Done”

6. “Sleepwalker”
7. “Get Outta My Heart”

8. “Million Dollar Baby”

9. “Weapons”

10. “In The Dark”

11. “Ghost”

12. “One Of Us”

13. “Maybe You’re The Problem”

14. “Last Night On Earth”

This is honest one of the best pure pop albums I’ve heard in quite a while and a true step up from Heaven & Hell, which was a fairly solid debut itself. Diamonds & Dancefloors feels more like a complete project rather than just a collection of songs. The only things I don’t care for here are the post-chorus of “Last Night On Earth”, the first half of the line “Our wildest habits brought us here tonight” (from “Dancin’s Done”) is difficult to understand, and some songs feel too short (“Hold Up (Wait A Minute)” and “Diamonds & Dancefloors”).

I truly hope this era brings her more recognition and Ava has a successful tour. Also, hopefully Atlantic releases all of the visualizers on Monday/Tuesday for a boost in sales and streams.

The way the album tracks completely DESTROY the singles

I feel like H&H had more variety in sound but this album goes harder as a whole. I’d love to hear her do some R&B influenced tracks for the next album:lakitu:

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

The way she totally embraced our community with this era and we send back the same love, she is not going anywhere we got you :jonny4:

Her team saw the draggings after the listening party without her and made her go immediately :dies:

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

My Ava Max 2023 tour set list:

1. My Head & My Heart

2. Kings & Queens

3. Diamonds & Dancefloors

4. Sleepwalker

5. The Motto

6. Get Outta My Heart 

7. Everytime I Cry

8. Everytime We Touch

9. Emotions

10. Million Dollar Baby

11. Ghost 

12. Freaking Me Out 

13. Cold As Ice 

14. Torn

15. Weapons 

16. Salt

17. OMG What's Happening

18. Maybe You're The Problem 

19. Who's Laughing Now

20. One Of Us 

21. Alone Pt II

22. Born To The Night 

23. Last Night On Earth 

24. Dancing's Done

-Encore-

25. So Am I 

26. Sweet But Psycho 

:rip: as if

realistic tour setlist

01 Million Dollar Baby

02 My Head & My Heart

03 So Am I

04 Weapons

05 OMG What’s Happening 

06 The Motto

07 EveryTime I Cry

08 Ghost

09 Diamonds & Dancefloors

10 Naked

11 Sleepwalker

12 One of Us

13 Torn

14 Cold As Ice

15 Maybe You’re the Problem

Encore

16 Kings & Queens

17 Sweet But Psycho

Excited to finally get into this album. Dancing's Done was the only pre release single I was really into but I just heard Ghost and it's a major bop :WAP:

Even though I am guilty of listening to the leaks from October of the disastrous sound quality, streaming this record now that it's finally out is an experience on a whole different level. The album is a huge step up from her debut, even though there are some similarities, D&D is so much cohesive than H&H and it feels like a greater and more complete body of work. The promotional singles from Weapons up to Dancing's Done were all terrible choices, because all of the album tracks wash them away with such ease. My favorites at the moment are Get Outta My Heart, Hold Up & Ghost. Million Dollar Baby was an excellent single choice but unfortunately her label failed her in every possible way in this album rollout, that song with the right promo strategy could have had the Sweet But Psycho level of success. If she is lucky maybe in few months some of the tracks becomes a hit but most likely this record will be joining the "excellent pop albums with 0 hits" club. Wish her all luck though, and hopefully she releases a typical Ava smash later this year.

Idk why Ghost sounds like Lady Gaga’s Free Woman and Bebe Rexha’s Sacrifice.. both are my fave songs though!!

I love generic bop!! 

Edited by babyforlife
Typo