• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Grumpy Cat said:

How? It's already on H&H

:celestial5:

If Ellie Goulding can put the title track from her first album onto her second album as well, then anything is possible.  

MHMH is over 2 years old, bffr. We don't want any old **** on the album except maybe The Motto on a deluxe.

I think MHMH on H&H digitally is already fine enough. I could see EveryTime I Cry as a deluxe track or Japanese bonus track since it fits the album sonically however.

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

why didn't the deluxe happen? especially considering my head my heart was a hit

I genuinely don't know... Ava teased it so many times, she kept saying that 2021 will be full of new music, she liked tweets about H&H Deluxe, there was even a leak regarding the concept here on ATRL (something space themed, like Ava suggested in her social media captions in Summer 2021) :jonny: 

And the fact that she was supposed to have a "big announcement" in July that she mentioned in every single interview she had that year :dancehall3: 

Emotions was going to be the lead single for H&H Deluxe, so maybe they never released it because ABBA didn't approve? we may never know. either way it's a huge loss :jonny:

Y'all gotta stop thirsting over Emotion. It's a horrible song and samples a horrible ABBA song. :cm:

I remember the first time I played it, I immediately hated it. Everytime I would give it a new try thinking I just wasn't in the mood but nope, it's terrible.

She’s turning me into a full on stan for this album. Heaven & Hell didn’t connect with me the way that I hoped it would but THIS is something else.

34 minutes ago, FAN said:

These snippets/visuals are making me so excited omg :jonny6: cold as ice sounds like a slay

same they made me like songs i didn't like initially 

I like Dancing’s Done, it’s very dramatic and GaGa but boyfie said all her songs sound the same when he heard it which made me kii :gaycat6:

Anyway from what I’ve heard:

Maybe You’re The Problem > Dancing’s Done > Million Dollar Baby >>> Weapons

she is giving britney instagram in the Last Night visual, always paying homage to her inspirations. 16165033e7b35be038559dbca0b7b4d774072e44.gif

Cant lie, these teasers have me perched for the album. The sonic palette sounds exquisite and richer compared to the cheap sounding H&H

She needs to release Sleepwalker as a single on album release. It is such a clear EU radio smash I can't stress it enough.