Running Up that Hill finally #1 on Spotify WW with 8,4m streams

Sugden

I seen that she has never won a Grammy. She should re-record the song to make it eligible and snatch the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Performance.  :gaycat6:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• killer_rose

• LesFleur

• CaptainMusic

5 minutes ago, Just Feel It said:

How many days has it been #1 so far? I thot it would be dethroned by now? :deadbanana4: Isn’t it FRIDAY? Aren’t there new releases? What’s going on?

It literally says 4 days in the tweet :rip:

I can’t see daily numbers in Spotify’s site like I always’ve done,  could someone help me? When I click in daily numbers, It appears a new “spotify charts”,  where I can’t see the numbers unless i click in every song.

14 minutes ago, Capruni said:

I can’t see daily numbers in Spotify’s site like I always’ve done,  could someone help me? When I click in daily numbers, It appears a new “spotify charts”,  where I can’t see the numbers unless i click in every song.

Same thing happening to me, I don't understand.

26 minutes ago, Capruni said:

12 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Same thing happening to me, I don't understand.

Maybe y'all are talkin about the old Spotify Charts which officially died yesterday. There was a banner for the past 6 months that the site would disappear on June 3rd, so it's not really out of the blue.

On the mobile version, for the new Spotify Charts you indeed need to click on each song to get the numbers which is annoying, but on PC it's pretty much the same as the old site but even better.

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

She said in an interview in 2016 that she had no intentions of retiring from making music, so i’m sure we can expect another album from her, but she’s a perfectionist who takes her time with every project,it will be amazing :duca:

She can take all the time she wants, we'll be waiting and hopefully more and more people discover her music in the meantime :duca:

16 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Maybe y'all are talkin about the old Spotify Charts which officially died yesterday. There was a banner for the past 6 months that the site would disappear on June 3rd, so it's not really out of the blue.

On the mobile version, for the new Spotify Charts you indeed need to click on each song to get the numbers which is annoying, but on PC it's pretty much the same as the old site but even better.

Thanks, it wasn't rocket science, idk why I was so confused. :dies: I find it kinda laggy tho.

OT: 

US

05/28 290,635 (#118)

05/29 721,939 (#18)

05/30 1,310,081 (#2)

05/31 2,112,761 (#1)

06/01 2,375,295 (#1)

06/02 2,430,143 (#1) *Peak*

06/03 2,388,207 (#1)

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Damn I was hoping it would go to #1 today, it’ll probably decline from now unless radio latches on

But hopefully it can stay stable in the Top 10 for a while :clap3: 

5 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Still stomping in Spotify US

Insane!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, lonnie said:

I hope all of this makes her release an album again at least because wow :jonny3:

Watching You Without Me 2.0 :jonny3:

3 hours ago, Rican said:

I seen that she has never won a Grammy. She should re-record the song to make it eligible and snatch the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Performance.  :gaycat6:

This ksksksk :jonnycat:

This success is also gonna increase her chances of getting into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame next year too!

hope that her next album is more upbeat. She just got a whole new fanbase, imagine her doing another 50 words for snow  and loosing all that :skull:

45 minutes ago, Raptus said:

hope that her next album is more upbeat. She just got a whole new fanbase, imagine her doing another 50 words for snow  and loosing all that :skull:

She's over 60. What are you expecting? 

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

She's over 60. What are you expecting? 

Hyperpop record or NOTHING :bam:

Why would anyone expect Kate Bush out of all people to cater to her fanbase and not do whatever tf she wants to do, be it a song about f*cking a snowman or making mule sounds for a good minute on her closing track? :toofunny2:

this has always been my favorite kate song and the natural growth its having cause its just THAT good makes me so happy

hopefully they can put a kylie song to save that gay boy on the next episodes so she has that too

It’s actually insane how less than a week ago RUTH was behind Wuthering Heights by like at least 10M streams and now, RUTH is ahead by 23M :jonny: 

this is still so crazy to me :wanda:

but Kate deserves this exposure and recognition, slay queen! :jonny3: The Sensual World should go viral next 

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

:wanda:

No one would have ever expected mother to be smashing this hard in 2022  :gaycat6:

39 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Hyperpop record or NOTHING :bam:

Why would anyone expect Kate Bush out of all people to cater to her fanbase and not do whatever tf she wants to do, be it a song about f*cking a snowman or making mule sounds for a good minute on her closing track? :toofunny2:

Exactly my point. Kate has given so much, If she ever releases new music again, we who consider ourselves fans, know to go in with an open mind. I wouldn't be surprised either if she never releases again. She has her own studio and label however and produces herself, so it's still possible, but if she had no plans to release anything, the success of RUTH won't change that.

She hasn't even adressed the recent success, but I would love her to regardless.

Edited by ontherocks

Hoping for another resurgence once Vol II gets released and this song gets incorporated into a crucial moment :jonny:

i'm from mexico so i didn't know her but god her music is spectacular the artistry the lyricism, emotions :flame:

26 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Hoping for another resurgence once Vol II gets released and this song gets incorporated into a crucial moment :jonny:

Supposedly it has a very prominent feature in the finale.

I wonder how her daughter, Charli XCX feels about her mother's success. Maybe they'll do a TikTok together screaming "gay rights"? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.