Avril Lavigne - 'Let Go (20th Anniversary Deluxe)'

Joesuxx

On 6/7/2022 at 10:56 PM, Ampersand13 said:

It's new in the sense that the instrumental and the vocal takes are different from the version we've had, but she didn't re-record it or anything like that.

For the record: https://www.amazon.com/Let-20th-Anniversary-Avril-Lavigne/dp/B09S2LVL96/ref=sr_1_1?crid=11H22AQNJ7NFO&keywords=let+go+20th+anniversary&qid=1654638949&sprefix=let+go+20th+anniversary%2Caps%2C69&sr=8-1

Does this work? 

Thanks! I wondered if I'd just somehow totally missed this version for years and was confused for a sec ?

Thanks for the link! I did check the UK site but it isn't available. US will ship here though so I've ordered it!! If it eventually becomes available on the UK one I'll cancel the US one but I'm glad I've got a preorder just in case!! Thanks again for your help ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

I want my Why back :chick3:

Other than that I adore this edition so much and can't stop listening.

So Demetria gets an ATRL banner after being entirely irrelevant since her rehab stint, and the most iconic and generation-birthing album of the 00s somehow gets lost in the shadow of a nobody like Kate Bush?

#Justice4LG20th:jonny3:

4 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

So Demetria gets an ATRL banner after being entirely irrelevant since her rehab stint, and the most iconic and generation-birthing album of the 00s somehow gets lost in the shadow of a nobody like Kate Bush?

#Justice4LG20th:jonny3:

I’m excited Demi has a banner because their new song is really good, but it is annoying how absolutely ignored Avril is here. We had to beg for a Love Sux banner and before we got an ‘official’ one they did a rude/super shady one. You’d think a pop forum that boasts inclusivity would include a big name artist with a banner. But, like everything Avril related, it was pushed under the rug. 

20 minutes ago, xXavril said:

I’m excited Demi has a banner because their new song is really good, but it is annoying how absolutely ignored Avril is here. We had to beg for a Love Sux banner and before we got an ‘official’ one they did a rude/super shady one. You’d think a pop forum that boasts inclusivity would include a big name artist with a banner. But, like everything Avril related, it was pushed under the rug. 

her new song is a carbon copy of Courtney Love Celebrity Skin with cringe lyrics

Let Go leftovers ate that copy

9,073,316 streams last week :party:

Also Breakaway is already 1,1 million in less than 1 week at YouTube... Kellyoke is shook

My most played is WHY

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

9,073,316 streams last week :party:

Also Breakaway is already 1,1 million in less than 1 week at YouTube... Kellyoke is shook

i gotta say this lyric video is making me soft. seeing the young avril pics and vids in this one is so nostalgic. such an icon but ppl pay her dust here in this site

Legendary! <3 

On 6/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, xXavril said:

Nnnn:hoetenks:

What did they say in the initial banner?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HBK-79 said:

Nnnn:hoetenks:

What did they say in the initial banner?

It was something like 'forgotten 2000s fad releases album' or something silly like that I wish I would've saved it lol

On 6/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, xXavril said:

It was annoying Avril didn’t get a banner on the DAY OF her album debut. I don’t even remember what world event happened that day. Her music definitely didn’t get the attention it deserved on this forum.

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

It was annoying Avril didn’t get a banner on the DAY OF her album debut. I don’t even remember what world event happened that day. Her music definitely didn’t get the attention it deserved on this forum.

Russia declared war on ukraine girl and that had a banner instead. It was justified :skull:

3 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Russia declared war on ukraine girl and that had a banner instead. It was justified :skull:

Oh yeah. I forgot. 2020-2022 has been a roller coaster with one disastrous event after another. It’s hard to keep up :rip:

Edited by Buffy

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I joked about it back then, but the war did affect Avril’s streams :rip:

Her old albums usually hit new highs whenever something relevant happens  (the viral TikTok, Bite Me, etc), but they were honestly meh at best on Love Sux’s release day :monkey:

Oh wow how am I just seeing this now? How long has this album deluxe edition been out? I was telling my boyfriend a few days ago that I had never listened to Avril's debut besides the obvious hits and that I should get into it. This is the perfect chance to do it! 

28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Oh wow how am I just seeing this now? How long has this album deluxe edition been out? I was telling my boyfriend a few days ago that I had never listened to Avril's debut besides the obvious hits and that I should get into it. This is the perfect chance to do it! 

It’s been out 9 days! Get into it. Her debut is flawless. Plus there’s 6 new tracks now too. 

Let us know what you think about it. I would give you album highlights but track 1-13 are all 10/10 and single worthy. It’s why the album has sold 20,000,000 copies to date. Enjoy ! 

Justice for Hot. Her most undeserving flop single :biblio:

Get Over It should have replaced Unwanted. It's the only not good song on LG.

17 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Unwanted is a great song. 

2 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Justice for Hot. Her most undeserving flop single :biblio:

It was a hit where I live. Serving taste as always.

Do u think it will re-enter Hot 100 this week?

3 hours ago, 4Real said:

Sweetie. That’s like saying Taylor Swift should delete all Track 5’s, including All Too Well :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Sweetie. That’s like saying Taylor Swift should delete all Track 5’s, including All Too Well :biblio:

:biblio: indeed

8 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

:deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.