What The Hell 

Here's To Never Growing Up

My Happy Ending

Complicated

Girlfriend

Sk8er Boi

I'm With You

not in that order

8 songs  :eek: thats shoking actually this was basically the set-list she did at the Boston Festival

Did she perform Bois Lie at the MGK setlist?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

On 6/13/2022 at 5:40 AM, Blankspace2010 said:

Justice for Hot. Her most undeserving flop single :biblio:

Taste :clap3:

On 6/13/2022 at 11:01 PM, Buffy said:

I never noticed she says “get over it” in the outro of the original. It’s very echoey and quiet but in this new remastered version they removed the effects so you can clearly hear her say it :)

all this time i thot she said thank you till the remastered came out :rip:

34 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Did she perform Bois Lie at the MGK setlist?

Nope, none of them did :rip:

Yet MGK performed 31 songs tonight... I really hope this made her realize how short her setlists are

4 minutes ago, Cefh said:

Nope, none of them did :rip:

Yet MGK performed 31 songs tonight... I really hope this made her realize how short her setlists are

:deadbanana2: Bois Lie as single cancelled... LOve Sux era is over she only did 1 song :deadbanana4:

Even Blackbear perfomed with him during the shows he open 

Don't ya'll think Complicated should've been the opening track on the album?

Complicated defined Avril and Losing Grip is so underwhelming as an introductory song.

2 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Don't ya'll think Complicated should've been the opening track on the album?

Complicated defined Avril and Losing Grip is so underwhelming as an introductory song.

Losing Grip is a great song, the 1,2,3,4,5 punch from Losing Grip to Mobile is unmatched tbh. I have no problem with it being the opening track because it showed a different side to Avril opposed to the other singles, but I get what you're saying Complicated embodies the album more. 

:clown: Imagine turning 30 and celebrating it like this:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone like the new ad lib at 2:37 of Mobile? “Ah ahh.” I just noticed it and :skull:

What’s going on with the Love Sux era? Haven’t heard a thing..

33 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Does anyone like the new ad lib at 2:37 of Mobile? “Ah ahh.” I just noticed it and :skull:

I didn't like it tbh, Mobile is one of the few songs that I liked the original version more

29 minutes ago, Power love said:

What’s going on with the Love Sux era? Haven’t heard a thing..

Seems like she's about to release Bois Lie MV

12 minutes ago, Cefh said:

I didn't like it tbh, Mobile is one of the few songs that I liked the original version more

Seems like she's about to release Bois Lie MV

Same… the original was perfect. 

She’s gotten super annoying with promoting Bois Lie performances on her IG story. I wish she would put the same energy towards better songs. Nobody is here for Bois Flop. Cringe!

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

She’s gotten super annoying with promoting Bois Lie performances on her IG story. I wish she would put the same energy towards better songs. Nobody is here for Bois Flop. Cringe!

Same. She didn’t post this much about Bite Me or the album :rip: it’s giving Flames

The way I was so obsessed with this album back then. 

“Why” was my jam. Acoustic version of it is so much better tho.

I really, really hope Bois Lie gets cancelled. She doesn't need this stain on her career, MGK is a misogynistic, racist PoS with pedophile tendencies. Plus, his music and vocals are... pointless. I get it, he's "cool" and "attractive" (apparently) but it's a nope from me. Stay away from her, get a job, etc. 

It's such an injustice. Avril had so many issues with her previous labels interfering with her vision, and now that she's independent, she's picking the absolute worst songs as singles, from her strongest album since 2007.

Give us something else, Ramona. Literally anything else would be a better choice. 

/// Anyway, the remastered version of Let Go is gorgeous. I prefer the songs where the changes are minimal but effective, like Naked. What a song!

I think Breakaway could have had slightly better production, to be honest, but it's still beautiful. 

Edited by Egon Schiele

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.