Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Power love said:

:dancehall:

I mean that's not confirmed, 'mI just trolling because if I think about how she hasn't mentioned it at all and that we have to wait until January for the LG 20th anniversary vinyl, I'll scream 

7 minutes ago, Jaimon said:

extremely stable :clap3:

(which is a very good sign :clap3:)

17 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

I'm shocked to say this, but for once she put in more effort than most artists do :rip:

Sure, the Walk of Fame thing didn't happen, the vinyl isn't coming until next year and she didn't announce the album on time, but she gave us a new song and remastered every track on the album way beyond the bare minimum. This was like the best remaster I've ever heard; it sounds like it was recorded yesterday, not 20 years ago :rip:

Tbh I was hoping for the 20th anniversary to turn into a Kate Bush-sized event.:biblionny:

If they were such big stans, Billie and Olivia would've at least tweeted about the anniversary.

30 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Tbh I was hoping for the 20th anniversary to turn into a Kate Bush-sized event.:biblionny:

I can't even name one song from that, what kind of size could that have even been

The 1-2-3 PUNCH of Anything But Ordinary, Things I’ll Never Say and My World :jonny5:

I forgot how amazing this album is

59 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

I can't even name one song from that, what kind of size could that have even been

One where a 40 year old flop goes Top 10 on the Hot 100

12 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

The streams are accounted by this version only or all version combined?

Just now, KKCuteCat said:

The streams are accounted by this version only or all version combined?

all versions

Is this version of Why new? I've only ever heard the more acoustic version that was a B-side back in the day (which has different vocals too). I prefer the original one I've always known but it's cool to hear a new take on it.

Also, does anyone know where I can preorder the record here in the UK please? I've had a search but can't find anything that looks official which is really frustrating!

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

Is this version of Why new? I've only ever heard the more acoustic version that was a B-side back in the day (which has different vocals too). I prefer the original one I've always known but it's cool to hear a new take on it.

Also, does anyone know where I can preorder the record here in the UK please? I've had a search but can't find anything that looks official which is really frustrating!

It's new in the sense that the instrumental and the vocal takes are different from the version we've had, but she didn't re-record it or anything like that.

For the record: https://www.amazon.com/Let-20th-Anniversary-Avril-Lavigne/dp/B09S2LVL96/ref=sr_1_1?crid=11H22AQNJ7NFO&keywords=let+go+20th+anniversary&qid=1654638949&sprefix=let+go+20th+anniversary%2Caps%2C69&sr=8-1

Does this work? 

17 hours ago, jakedavis1994 said:

The 1-2-3 PUNCH of Anything But Ordinary, Things I’ll Never Say and My World :jonny5:

I forgot how amazing this album is

:jonny5: The 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13 punch. Absolutely no skips 

So she's headling at iheartrradio? 

52 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:jonny5: The 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13 punch. Absolutely no skips 

Not a lie was told

This is the best remaster of an old album I think I’ve ever heard. It sounds like it was made in modern times. I agree with everyone here saying she, or at the very least her studio engineers, put in a LOT of effort here. She remastered all the B-sides too!

7 minutes ago, collin said:

WTH is this version of Why? :rip: 

Lol this was my thought initially too. I was expecting it to be the acoustic demo version we’re all used to. Had no idea they made a full production to it that must’ve gotten scrapped, but its cool they gave us that instead of a remastered acoustic guitar/vocal IMO

this thumbnail would've been such a cool cover

The author of Heartstopper is stanning the 20th Anniversary.

Well, at least that's one celebrity who's tweeted about it.:rainbow:

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

The author of Heartstopper is stanning the 20th Anniversary.

Well, at least that's one celebrity who's tweeted about it.:rainbow:

My queer heart is sobbing tears of joy :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.