Avril Lavigne - 'Let Go (20th Anniversary Deluxe)'

Joesuxx

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Iceland said:

She’s really a dumb_blonde.mp3 for releasing breakaway as a promo single having WHY there…

96-D29-C97-0-D71-44-D3-B197-B7-A91-DBE52

The way she could've so easily turned this into a mini-era and launched it with Why, then put the pre-orders up, get Breakaway as a instant grat track closer to release, and have the vinyl ready to go... but at least we get this release at all I suppose 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

Breaking News she tweet again this time with an Apple Music link!! Everyone should fear 

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

The way she could've so easily turned this into a mini-era and launched it with Why, then put the pre-orders up, get Breakaway as a instant grat track closer to release, and have the vinyl ready to go... but at least we get this release at all I suppose 

I loved getting everything all at once on such short-notice. Plus the release felt super personal cause only us hardcore fans knew about it.

of course I wish the vinyl were ready to ship and that she had received the star today but oh well

now I need her to go back to the Love Sux era

40 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I loved getting everything all at once on such short-notice. Plus the release felt super personal cause only us hardcore fans knew about it.

of course I wish the vinyl were ready to ship and that she had received the star today but oh well

now I need her to go back to the Love Sux era

that ship has sailed months ago.

SAojmbe.jpg 

We need UMS (20th Anniversary edition)

The La La La Las in Get Over It are amazing. Get Over It is such a good track - it just needed its lyrics re worked. 

2 minutes ago, Iceland said:

that ship has sailed months ago.

SAojmbe.jpg 

We need UMS (20th Anniversary edition)

we're still waiting for the deluxe

2024!

Let's go and UMS are both legendary but that's about it

Just now, SpaceMan said:

albums that pull 200K streams per day are legendary but albums that pull 2x as much aren't :rip:

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

albums that pull 200K streams per day are legendary but albums that pull 2x as much aren't :rip:

what do you mean? there is no point compared 200k with 400k, both figures are abysmal :rip:

but UMS serves quality and that's what makes legendary

13 minutes ago, Robburro said:

the Infatuation of Let Go me thinks

too bad both of the ladies doesn't remember their magnum opus

Exactly. Infatuation & Naked are amazing tracks that never saw the light of day.

3 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

what do you mean? there is no point compared 200k with 400k, both figures are abysmal :rip:

but UMS serves quality and that's what makes legendary

you might wanna re-check her peers' numbers :rip:

"I miss you / Miss you so bad / I don't forget you / Oh, it's so sad"

the lack of banner for Avril from ATRL is lowkey annoying :rip: the most random crap gets a banner but a remaster of a classic album gets absolutely nothing. Thank God Avril fans aren't afraid to make multiple threads a day. Words gotta get out somehow

2 minutes ago, xXavril said:

the lack of banner for Avril from ATRL is lowkey annoying :rip: the most random crap gets a banner but a remaster of a classic album gets absolutely nothing. Thank God Avril fans aren't afraid to make multiple threads a day. Words gotta get out somehow

The mods hate her, what’s new? Lol

Doug The Pug doing the promo, this is sooo cute

I've never been a huge fan of this album tbh but it's been hitting so hard all day. What an amazing, solid debut.

The added tracks are good and it does sound just a bit better. Nice release and I am glad I don't feel like they messed up anything with the remasters

12 hours ago, Musicology said:

That's the first thing I've noticed too.

They should've kept it tbh.

10 hours ago, Buffy said:

NOOOOO…. i just noticed that!!! That’s literally the only thing wrong with the remastering. Maybe they accidentally overlooked this :chick3:

10 hours ago, Ariel said:

Wait the final chorus of complicated is missing something 

Edit just scrolled up the thread and saw someone post the same thing and it’s the ay ay

THIS! I don't know if it's there but barely audible or if it's just my brain filling the void cause that's how I'm used to hear it :cries:

They could’ve milked this so much more Ugh if it was Taylor’s team it would be everywhere 

This is probably the first time I've listened to the whole album front to back and it sounds so good remastered. I kinda wish they remastered the older version of Breakaway but i also don't mind the new version too much with the Love Sux vibes. Am i silly for hoping for more vinyl variants? Maybe its wishful thinking.

Anything But Ordinary & Things I'll Never Say are still my fav album tracks after all this time

Don’t turn around cause you will get PUNCHED in the face! :fan:

Funny that Spotify used the same photoshoot (from the YouTube video below) that we see in Avril’s IG story. This is actually my first time seeing this outfit. I love it…. And I miss her in this kind of attire. Growing up Sux :chick3:

The one part I like about the demo (cringe version) is the repeating echoes in the prechorus. “you cried to me me me me me… la la la.” Would’ve been cool for them to keep that part, but it’s ok without it. That’s just how I sing it in my mind tho lol.

Edited by Buffy

5 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

Is that The Midnight's Monsters in your avi? :jonny5:

The way Get Over It is one of her best songs ever

and I've played it 15 times today already.

Just now, LCTV said:

The way Get Over It is one of her best songs ever

and I've played it 15 times today already.

It truly is… the lyrics stopped it from making the cut! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.