• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Headlock

• The Music Industry

• Diesel is Desire

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thetea said:

never said they don't exist, but this is from my personal experience based on what I've seen. 

And now you've seen differently, looks like personal experiences aren't always truthful :cm:

These Taylor pics are serving I’m not racist I’ve black friends :deadbanana4:

suddenly y’all care about Asian representations when y’all call BTS bots :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

suddenly y’all care about Asian representations when y’all call BTS bots :deadbanana4:

this. y'all invalidate other artists success in Asia and only value U.S and European success until now with Taylor...

Taylor’s bigger in China / SEA than she is in the US so I’m not sure why she’s being mentioned. The majority of her listeners aren't even white, it’s a very mixed bag :rip: y’all are so tired.

ot:

33 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Taylor Swift349E594B00000578-3609691-image-a-10_1464

tumblr_o5a6gmX0Su1qffnj5o1_400.gif

Just look at the problematic vocabulary and behavior in this thread…. all roads lead back to a certain base  :bunny2:

12 minutes ago, thetea said:

this. y'all invalidate other artists success in Asia and only value U.S and European success until now with Taylor...

This is ******* ridiculous!  Lets not forget the final days of SYG :mandown: You OTH do not want to re-open that can of worms, no you do not.

Delete your account.  

Edited by SwiftLover

16 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

very much this. 

OT: Taylor Swift 

I attended the formation world tour in 2016 in the Levi Stadium, it was one of the most diverse fanbases

I also attended the Reputation world tour in 2018 in the Levi Stadium, the only poc I saw was a worker :skull: 

There were probably more poc there but everyone I saw was white or white passing :deadbanana2:

I’m sure Taylor has a lot of fan diversity WW, but I have attended concerts from a lot of acts and I’ve never seen so many whites in the same one :skull: 

Keep being mad, ATRL.  :laugh:

OT: Nobody cares.

45 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Umm Taylor literally has the biggest Chinese fanbase out of all western pop girls, it was never brushed off as a non factor when she's dominating there by a LARGE margin :dies: Just say yall hate Taylor. If there was one thing Swifties consistently brought up it's her massive presence in Asia

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Camila- insufferable racist twinks

Camila isn't a MPG clearly  based on her recent era :rip:

OT: Taylor Swift. She does have diversity....in the range of white women and white gays that support her...

I cant at people saying "taylors fanbase is diverse" and only being able to pull photos from when she was actually in different countries.

Meanwhile - in america:

Drekrx0UcAAXOpw.jpg

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Source: me, because I don't like her

literally :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Kylie Minogue. Bottoms with drug addictions.

Wrong answer, big nose. @BlackoutZonehas been sober for 72 hours :heart:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

This is fully permabannable ZTP bullish!t, absolutely revolting :ace:

White supremacy is revolting. 
White supremacists are who made that graphic and who considered Taylor an aryan goddess. 
No other popstar has been chosen as an icon of the fascist far right like Taylor Swift, that says a lot  about her image and her fanbase.

17 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I cant at people saying "taylors fanbase is diverse" and only being able to pull photos from when she was actually in different countries.

Meanwhile - in america:

Drekrx0UcAAXOpw.jpg

Right? She's every white girl's little princess. Like... :dies:

It worked for her tho. 

The way some of y’all still really think that diversity = a black person being visible 

27 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Meanwhile - in america:

So people can only be “diverse” it they’re American? Other nationals don’t count? Mess

People saying Taylor just keep showing their stupidity :clap3:

The Asian erasure :hoetenks:

People saying Taylor as if she's not the biggest international artist in Asia, which has the biggest and most diverse population on Earth :rip: Posting pictures of her with fans from rural America won't change that fact :skull:

7 minutes ago, Dephira said:

So people can only be “diverse” it they’re American? Other nationals don’t count? Mess

Also Asia doesn't count apparently 

9 minutes ago, Dephira said:

No, but if you have to go to other countries/continents (where the population there is mainly homogenic), and in places like the US that is one of the most (if not the most) diverse countries in the world, 90% of her audience is white… that is very telling :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

People saying Taylor just keep showing their stupidity :clap3:

The Asian erasure :hoetenks:

It's so ******* weird how ATRL ignores the biggest and most diverse continent and population on Earth when talking about "diversity" :rip: