• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• GRMusic

• jpsketch

• Bloo

This is really good and makes me want My December 2.0

She’s always been great at making cover songs her own, Up To the Mountain is still one of her best

I was fully ready to say Kelly washed, but I do think Billie's still stands on its own. I think Kelly's is definitely more powerhouse, more stadium ready but I do think Billie has a grungier feel. They scratch slightly different itches for me, which is bizarre. 

Kelly truly knows how to make a song her own.

You know a song is truly great when multiple versions are absolutely amazing :jonny5: 

this cover is f*cking brilliant :jonny5: My December 2.0 next please queen

I literally listened to this all night :jonny5:

This is a phenomenal!!!!!

I really wish this could have been hwr lead into a new album :flame:

That climax into the long belt is EVERYTHING so powerful 

• ATRL Moderator

Nice cover, I really love the way Kelly sounds at the beginning of the song :smitten:

Oh damn Kelly snapped!!! I love how intense the curse words are because of her mad vocals! It’s also rockier complementing Kelly’s belts. I still love Billie’s and will flip back and forth to this and original but I think this cover stands really tall on its own and may even be at least on par with the original.

Kelly, more rock-oriented songs like this please!!! Feed us with greatness!

• ATRL Moderator

Glorious :wanda:

The way this cover creating so much nostalgia. Truly one of her best covers ever

She's pouring her heart into this. Also she means every word in this and I'm loving every seconds of it :gaycat6:

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

she ATE :jonny:

Wowwwwww bring in Kelly's next rock era this is amazing

A SINGER. Queen.

A SINGER. Queen.

Miss Clarkson's covers literally STOMP on like 75% of her own music. This proves she is working with the wrong ppl. She NEEDS to diversify her reach some more and explore! At this point in her career I think she gets it. There is literally nothing to lose but so much to gain from doing that! She already sort of did that with the last album being more soulful etc...but now I want her to go with this sound again :jonny: 

38 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Miss Clarkson's covers literally STOMP on like 75% of her own music. This proves she is working with the wrong ppl. She NEEDS to diversify her reach some more and explore! At this point in her career I think she gets it. There is literally nothing to lose but so much to gain from doing that! She already sort of did that with the last album being more soulful etc...but now I want her to go with this sound again :jonny: 

I’d love to see her go back into a Pop- Rock driven but darker sound for the next record. But at the same I‘d die if she goes full-on country.

She literally can do anything with her voice.

Miles better than the original! She did that! :clap3:

Wowww this is so good. I love hearing her curse too. I wonder what her next studio album will sound like, I hope she goes back to pop/rock

I know everyone will disagree with me but..

Remember when Glee had special guest at the show? I honestly picture This cover Kelly singing HTE… This version is very theatrical, of course she sounds amazing love the Just F… Leave alooooone part

Btw… I also don’t understand why she is releasing an EP of covers 

I can’t get over how great this is. She is incredible at telling a story! You can tell she feels every word. 

The transition really doesn't work here for some reason, the song should have ended on the first part 

After reading the past period about her divorce, this song kinda fits for all the right reasons for her to release

Just now, J-esper said:

After reading the past period about her divorce, this song kinda fits for all the right reasons for her to release

Agreed. You can hear the pain in her voice 

I love it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.