• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Bloodflowers.

• Badgalbriel

• Robyn.

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

and 80 year old grandmas in MENA region villages, Latin America villages, etc. are also white, am I right Headlock? :gaycat6:

But they know her :gayriahcat2:

1 minute ago, Shendelzare said:

Globally FLOPPING does not count so I vote Ga Ga

:skull:

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

But they know her :gayriahcat2:

Not sure what's worse, you not knowing geography or you thinking 80 year old women use Spotify in Pakistan :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Headlock said:

And as we know, Europe is the only continent on Earth :gaycat6:

Comprehension is difficult for you today :gaycat6:

I specified "as a european", so from my perspective as a european Gaga is more popular around here. 

Works both ways tho, you can't neglect Europe but say Taylor is global because of Asia. :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not sure what's worse, you not knowing geography or you thinking 80 year old women use Spotify in Pakistan :bibliahh:

According to the IMF it is a part of MENA :gayriahcat2:

So we're not going to use objective statistics but instead here-say from a notorious OTH :gaycat6:

I would pull up Taylor's slayage on streaming in LA but I'm too lazy :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Comprehension is difficult for you today :gaycat6:

The question was literally who is more local, aka who is less global, not who is more popular in Europe, so indeed, comprehension is lacking today :gaycat6:

You saying she "feels" more popular in Europe doesn't answer the question :rip:

2 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Works both ways tho, you can't neglect Europe but say Taylor is global because of Asia. :gaycat6:

Who's neglecting Europe?:

:gayriahcat2:

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

Do you have proof of this defamatory accusation? Taylor has been organically getting bigger with each album.

No she hasn’t, her biggest album remains 1989 and she has yet to top it and never will. 

OT: Commercially Gaga but I think she might be more known globally. 

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

According to the IMF it is a part of MENA :gayriahcat2:

So we're not going to use objective statistics but instead here-say from a notorious OTH :gaycat6:

I would pull up Taylor's slayage on streaming in LA but I'm too lazy :jonnycat:

Not you looking up Wikipedia to look up MENA region, that explains why it took you a bit longer to respond than usual. I am sure you knew and heard what a IMF was or stood for before looking up Pakistan's location classification and seeing all the red NOs from other more respectable and credible public organizations:gayriahcat2:

I would like to see you pull her non-US global touring stats and non-US public polling instead of her playlist spamming and album spaming for one single streaming service that isn't even that big in MENA region and is only developing in Latin America :jonnycat:

You can keep shoving down this white lady from Masha Blackbourn's state but the global GP will still say NO when it comes to seeing her on tour, and that's that :gayriahcat2:

Gaga on the other hand is an effortless household name around the globe :clap3:

Gaga was the epitome of a global super star at the beginning of her career, but ASIB aside Taylor has been giving a run for her money for a decade now.

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not you looking up Wikipedia to look up MENA region, that explains why it took you a bit longer to respond than usual. I am sure you knew and heard what a IMF was or stood for before looking up Pakistan's location classification and seeing all the red NOs from other more respectable and credible public organizations:gayriahcat2:

I have a job, it's 9am here, not 6 minutes being too long to respond for the highest poster on ATRL :rip:

And yes I know about the IMF, considering how relevant they were during the Trump campaign :rip:

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I would like to see you pull her non-US global touring stats and non-US public polling instead of her playlist spamming and album spaming for one single streaming service that isn't even that big in MENA region and is only developing in Latin America :jonnycat:

You mean her instantly sold out concerts in France, Germany, and Brazil for the canceled Lover Fest? Or this public polling?:

World's%20Most%20Admired%202021.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

You can keep shoving down this white lady from Masha Blackbourn's state but the global GP will still say NO when it comes to seeing her on tour, and that's that :gayriahcat2:

Girl, her next tour is going to break records and you know that :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Gaga on the other hand is an effortless household name around the globe :clap3:

And wouldn't her current consumption reflect that? :coffee:

They know her name but don't care enough to stream her music? So you're saying she's actually the one who is a faceless celebrity?:gayriahcat2:

Gaga gets more of her streams outside of the US than Taylor if we talk in percentages. Taylor leads in total streams.

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Girl, her next tour is going to break records and you know that :deadbanana4:

Only if she performs Don't Blame Me, in which case I might attend her tour and do some charity work :heart:

Gaga. Taylor is bigger than her EVERYWHERE 

It’s not 2011 anymore 

Taylor's "local" stats are bigger than Gaga's WW stats, see Folklore being 3x platinum in US and that's the WW units for Chromatica...

Edited by UnusualBoy

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

The question was literally who is more local, aka who is less global, not who is more popular in Europe, so indeed, comprehension is lacking today :gaycat6:

You saying she "feels" more popular in Europe doesn't answer the question :rip:

Who's neglecting Europe?:

:gayriahcat2:

You really don't know how to put 2 and 2 together. :laugh:

Once again, my posts says "As a european" so I was giving my perspective of the two as someone from Europe. Nowhere did I say, it applies to the rest of the world. That's your assumption because you scramble at any remark that you interpret as an attack.

Go easy on yourself sis :rip: 

how can anyone in a place of stable mind think gaga is local wtf :rip: 

"More" local doesn't make sense since you picked the 2 most global popstars since Madonna. 

youkneekorn

Gaga released a song over two weeks ago, a music video, radio play is strong, there was some promo using airplanes etc and the song is playing during the Top Gun promo clips that are airing across the world yet Hold My Hand has not made it into the Top 200 daily Spotify chart in the USA or GLOBAL for TEN(10) consecutive days. Taylor got there easily with a rerelease of This Love. So the answer is crystal clear. It’s just a matter of your eyes being open enough to see it. 

3 hours ago, Diocles said:

Both more global than Perry.

Katy was always bigger than Swift in LATAM, Europe and on pair in Oceania and SouthEast Asia.

Talking about Gaga, Katy is still bigger than her WW judging by their global Spotify positions 

2 hours ago, Robyn. said:

You really don't know how to put 2 and 2 together. :laugh:

Once again, my posts says "As a european" so I was giving my perspective of the two as someone from Europe. Nowhere did I say, it applies to the rest of the world. That's your assumption because you scramble at any remark that you interpret as an attack.

Go easy on yourself sis :rip: 

Thread title: More Local: Taylor vs. GaGa

Not the thread title: Bigger in Europe? Taylor vs. Gaga

Did...did you realize what the thread topic was? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Katy was always bigger than Swift in LATAM, Europe and on pair in Oceania and SouthEast Asia.

Talking about Gaga, Katy is still bigger than her WW judging by their global Spotify positions 

Girl :rip:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

So Katy is as big as Taylor in Asia and Ocenia despite selling much less in pure and getting less streams but Katy is bigger than Taylor in Latin America and Europe when their pure sales is on par AND Taylor is performing in streaming much better? :rip:

5 hours ago, Girls5eva said:

"More" local doesn't make sense since you picked the 2 most global popstars since Madonna. 

Of course, more local can also mean less global!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.