ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

This final is full of surprises because we’ll have the privilege to have as a judge a Spanish queen of camp that is breaking records with her flop but viral tour MOTOMAMI from her acclaimed last album of the same name… our BIZCOCHITO @CBC

FINALE JUDGE 

LA ROSALÍA 

lwYfRDn.gif

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

#teampsycho legend

lwYfRDn.gif

Another judge that joins to the final is one that we already met some time ago, a retired p*rn star -the way I was searching for gifs from her on Google Images and well :skull:- and actress from Emmy nominated hit series Euphoria and also queen of lips, fashion and camp and lately face of Versace

FINALE JUDGE 

Chloe Cherry

@ZORBIT

img.png?width=1200&quality=85&coordinate

Edited by Julia Fox

It's an honor to be back & Judge the finale of this iconic season :party:

I'm rooting for you all & you should be proud as the first finalists representing this debut season!

Crap lovers, start your bowel movements and may the shittiest turd win!

VFd3xr8.gif

girl this is hard!!!!!!

also "-A single released by a female artist on any time that haven’t been sent so far" is this a single that hasn't been sent so far or a female artist that hasn't been sent so far?? if it's the 2nd one then I'm gonna need an extension :rip: I was about to submit but then I reread that @Julia Fox

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

girl this is hard!!!!!!

also "-A single released by a female artist on any time that haven’t been sent so far" is this a single that hasn't been sent so far or a female artist that hasn't been sent so far?? if it's the 2nd one then I'm gonna need an extension :rip: I was about to submit but then I reread that @Julia Fox

It’s a song that hasn’t been sent during this season lol so it’s the first not the second 

15 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s a song that hasn’t been sent during this season lol so it’s the first not the second 

ok slay :sats::sats::sats:

PinkBox and EriKills? :WAP: :oprahpng2:

Making her return to judging and the spotlight after a shite situation I’m very thankful to have her here… she’s a legend and she clearly know how to judge **** based on the people that raised her that are total garbage… here’s the one and only… Miss Britney ***** Spears aka @fountain

baf188a2d016d966fabc3102ce641e63cca8ace2

Tomorrow we will announce the last judge that join us for this finale because there are some technical difficulties for one of our finalist but we’ll get ha entry tomorrow so don’t panic x 

Here’s a little sneak peak hint of our last judge… can u guess who is? 

Spoiler

stevie-wonder-portrait.jpg

Spoiler

Hint: no, it’s not Stevie Wonder lol 

Edited by Julia Fox

looks like stevie wonder to me. no shade to mr. wonder but how is he gonna see our video & outfit choices? :emofish:

39 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Tomorrow we will announce the last judge that join us for this finale because there are some technical difficulties for one of our finalist but we’ll get ha entry tomorrow so don’t panic x 

Here’s a little sneak peak hint of our last judge… can u guess who is? 

Hide contents

stevie-wonder-portrait.jpg

Hide contents

Hint: no, it’s not Stevie Wonder lol 

Hide contents

Hmm I’m kinda panic actually

The last but not least importante judge is someone that said us that stars are blind -yeah that was the hint, stars like stevie are blind- and also said teach us the term that’s hot, the icon, the OG human barbie, ended poverty and invented reality television… she’s a great friend of one of our other invited judges and actually turned down a DJ gig at the White House just to be part of her wedding… yeah… the one and only Paris Hilton aka @prézli

ecnyDl6.gif?1

Edited by Julia Fox

The budget I--- oprah-shocked.gif

hello judge 3 :gaycat2: hello judge 4 :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.