ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Charlie Drake - My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Gross and also sounds awful - the people defending it in the comments :biblio:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot - I'm so confused, you're telling me this isn't a parody song they intentionally made as awful as possible? 

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little ***** - The verses kind of hit tbh, chorus absolutely ruins it though

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit - Hmmm, idk, it's interesting, I definitely wouldn't come back to it though

488762122ba94d694eb7e3b05d680fc144bf6e13

Spitting Image - The Chicken Song: don’t hate it… it’s just there… I would say the puppets made the song seem worse but we are ranking the song itself so… don’t know what to say to you hunny 

LadBaby - Sausage Rolls for Everyone: I just cant believe this garbage went #1… it’s just horrible on every case but at the same time it’s clearly made like that intentionally so I definitely think that make this songs seems not that shite…

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby: This is satanic tbh… can’t believe kids watched this :rip: i think overall it’s not bad but that distorted voice by Mr Blobby is just so out there and sounds like you are making a satanic ritual to kill all of the kids that worship their leader Mr Blobby lol… 

Ylvis - What Does The Fox Say: Horrible, cant believe this song made so much noise WW… I just don’t know where they came from and I’m glad they just came and went because imagine if they released a follow up :rip: but somehow I learnt to enjoy this song because of Just Dance because I love the back up dancers in the gameplay… they seem slutty just like me 

Justin Bieber - Baby: I just always hated this… this is horrible and you can tell it was made in a serious way… the way this was overplayed to death made this even worse to ME!

Charlie Drake - My Boomerang Won't Come Back: no words… this is just insane

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot: love this girls to death… this is a MASTERPIECE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF AND ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little *****: Awful and faceless but I think people are doing the most when now there are worse songs out there…

Madonna - Autotune Baby: Rebel Heart it’s a good album ruined by the amount of tracks that had and this is one of them… the song is so lazy, uninspired and you can tell Madonna just write whatever the **** came to her mind and came to the studio download the audio of the autotune baby crying and recorded just to have as much tracks as she can because she has a lot of free time and it resulted in this ******* ass song… maybe her worst song ever 

Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko: I kind of like this… it’s very rock-bluesy and I love blues mixing with rock… her screams aren’t that bad I mean… I hope I would scream like that during sex… I just envy her so much

Zaida Ward - I Won’t Stop: She’s so forgettable and I can say this is bad -on purpose- but at the same time it’s forgettable… Sarah outsell her 

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit: I’m an indie head and I love this… added to my library x 

26 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Just waiting on @ATRL Username x

Hi I'm sorry will have to do it late tonight because I have work and then plans right after :(

4 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

Hi I'm sorry will have to do it late tonight because I have work and then plans right after :(

Don’t worry babe x i travelled 6 hours just for a juicy ass since I’m on vacation so if you have it later tomorrow morning we’ll be nice x you can tell I’m busy with this p*ssy

Edited by Julia Fox

Spitting Image - The Chicken Song: not this being eligible, it's annoying

LadBaby - Sausage Rolls for Everyone: HATE it

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby: it's ok

Ylvis - What Does The Fox Say: ew

Justin Bieber - Baby: this is a bop, you triedd it

Charlie Drake - My Boomerang Won't Come Back: not that bad

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot: jesus christ no

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little *****: tbh it's a bop

Madonna - Autotune Baby: hate madonna and this song

Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko: it's unique

Zaida Ward - I Won’t Stop: kind of cute ngl

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit: dreadful

Anytime after 8pm EST x

Julia Fox

25 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Anytime after 8pm EST x

Julia Fox

i agree Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

Anytime after 8pm EST x

Julia Fox

Today or tomorrow? 
58F368A8-58C2-4504-84F5-BC1411955045.thu

8 minutes ago, fountain said:

@Julia Fox  r u double jointed ?

i wish to be double jointed x but gladly I have other special powers that made me the muse I am x 

58F368A8-58C2-4504-84F5-BC1411955045.thu

Anytime after 8pm EST x [3]

Today or tomorrow works but rather today! [2]

47 minutes ago, fountain said:

Remmy still in I could not believe it 

wow it's really that hard to believe? :cries::cries::cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.