ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

On second place with 117 points 

Song - 32

Music Video - 44

Outfit - 41

Total - 117

Spoiler

@Sanguine who chose Jan Terri as ha submission for the finale 
You were really slaying back to back every round… easily the most consistent contestant… every week sending trash after trash… I think you really understood the assignment and on this finale it wasn’t an exception… sadly it wasn’t enough to win but well… a runner up on a new show is clearly iconic and I know if you sign up as a contestant on next season next year you’ll be easily winning if you want x thank you for joining me in this journey x 

I ain’t winning, congrats in advance Opulent, you kinda stomped us :gaycat2:

And great job to the other finalists as well, I wasn’t expecting second ffff

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

@Sanguine who chose Jan Terri as ha submission for the finale 
You were really slaying back to back every round… easily the most consistent contestant… every week sending trash after trash… I think you really understood the assignment and on this finale it wasn’t an exception… sadly it wasn’t enough to win but well… a runner up on a new show is clearly iconic and I know if you sign up as a contestant on next season next year you’ll be easily winning if you want x thank you for joining me in this journey x 

It was a fun season, I enjoyed it a lot :heart: thanks for hosting and I’ll def sign up again

And on first place so basically the winner of ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST SEASON 1 WITH 146 POINTS IS…

Song - 58

Music Video - 44

Outfit - 44
Total - 146

Spoiler

@Opulent who chose Ramses whatever his last name is called as a submission for the finale 

I mean… I would have never thought you would have won tbh… you were so lowkey during all the season… I mean you never really flopped but also never really smashed at all so you were like a dark_horse_katy_perry.mp3 on this and I find this a slay… I mean your entry was perfect for the finale and it was crazy because you were struggling so much to find it just for winning and wash all the others finalist… just congrats… I know it wouldn’t be that proud and an achievement to win a contest like this that awards bad taste but well you signed up and now we are crowning you with the golden poop…

Here’s ur golden poop award honey x

lucky-poo-bar.jpg

please honey give me ur PayPal account because you have won 10 US dollars to buy toilet paper to clean the shite you have sent during ALL of this season 

damn. that point gap :jonny: very interesting winner, I guess I was the only one to see them as a comedic duo that are intentionally making silly shite :fan: but congrats to Opulent nonetheless :clap3: you really clogged the toilet this season

please honey give me ur PayPal account because you have won 10 US dollars to buy toilet paper to clean the shite you have sent during ALL of this season 

girl you're NEVER getting that money! :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

girl you're NEVER getting that money! :bibliahh:

Somebody is jealous! 

please enjoy

Remmy's Droppings: Shite So Hard My Hole's Burnin'!

out August 12th

TRACKLIST

1. Miley Cyrus "Dooo It!"
2. Nicki Minaj "Come On a Cone" [from my worst album cover entry, PF:RR]
3. Jake Paul ft. Gucci Mane "It's Everyday Bro (Remix)"
4. Chelsea Staub "It's All About Me"
5. Madonna "Autotune Baby"
6. Bibi H "How it is ( wap bap ... )"
7. Charlie Drake "My Boomerang Won't Come Back"
8. Shane Dawson ft. Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up"
9. Britney Spears ft. J*mie L*nn Spears "Chillin' with You"
10. PapaFearRaiser ft. Jordan Sweeto "In Love with a Villager"
11. The Glee Project Season 1 Cast "Firework"

DIGITAL DELUXE (W/ BACKUPS!)
12. The Norris Nuts "SO DIFFERENT"
13. Glee Cast "Let's Have a Kiki / Turkey Lurkey Time (Glee Cast Version)"
14. Patti LaBelle "This Christmas (Live at the 1996 National Tree Lighting)"

Wfghhj I fell asleep by accident and missed this :deadbanana2:

Thank you to Ms. @Julia Fox, the judges, and finalists, y’all all slayed too! This was a fun debut season :heart2:

Congrats to Opulent and thanks for hosting Ms. Fox this was fun :clap3::heart:

wow what a crappy finale and the results... they stink! def worst atrl game ever :biblio:

congrats! :alexz:

hit me up when season 2 is up! ive been finding some terrible trash lately :grill:

Thank u for all ur kind words about this shite game x 

see you on season 2 coming on december/january 

there are a lot of new things and hope to see you all there and some new faces :gaycat:

On 8/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, Julia Fox said:

Thank u for all ur kind words about this shite game x 

see you on season 2 coming on december/january 

there are a lot of new things and hope to see you all there and some new faces :gaycat:

Slay :flame:

• 3 weeks later...

Im really keen for season 2. My partner is playing this music and it sounds like they are taking a poo

Im adding to the list I should send in when it starts

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.