Wait, I think she's blocked me on Instagram :skull:

I've never interacted with her :rip:

10 hours ago, ZENO said:

Mykonos will truly be on fuego 

31abc8287d174f18738c2118ec86b72f21ee900a.gifv

we can't wait :gayalipacat3:

I‘m confident that it’s full of BOPS! 

This will be an album full of Dokimase Me-level bops, I can feel it :WAP:

Cover looks amazing! She should have made a deluxe version though adding the rest of the singles Tómame, Yayo, Temperatura, Light It Up and Dokimase Me but having different versions of albums in Greece is and was never a thing. lol

There’s a preview of El Telephone on her IG stories and it’s a bip of a boppp :flame:

I'm so excited for this!! I have been streaming Eleni's discography so much recently :heart2:

Am I the only one that finds it really confusing that she's dropping the videos for all the songs today when the album doesn't come out until Friday??? :ahh: I'm not complaining though because this basically means that we'll have it in 7 hours instead.

28 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Am I the only one that finds it really confusing that she's dropping the videos for all the songs today when the album doesn't come out until Friday??? :ahh: I'm not complaining though because this basically means that we'll have it in 7 hours instead.

Is she tho? From her stories I think those visuals preview is one minute long...  I think she will give a snippet of all of them but not drop them all fully... No? I mean, if she does it wouldnt make sense to me but not complaining  yay

6 hours ago, kitasss_vlc said:

Is she tho? From her stories I think those visuals preview is one minute long...  I think she will give a snippet of all of them but not drop them all fully... No? I mean, if she does it wouldnt make sense to me but not complaining  yay

You were right. I'm watching right now and it's definitely not the full songs, just like 1:00-1:30 of each one.

Poli Ploki, Ksereis I Eleni, El Telephone and Sigkinitika are my favorites... and I can kinda see Oxi growing on me :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.