Why do crossdressers & trans chicks get a lot more attention than gays?

Distantconstellation

it really just depends on what type of guy you're looking for. i've noticed the more traditionally jock macho guys look for sissy/CD while the refined muscle gays are usually 'masc4masc'

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Brando

• Bloodflowers.

• Mistah.Beyonce

7 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

I’ve been dealing with this and talking to some of my straight friends who I trust to ask. Apparently men like women or female presenting men because they make them feel in power and in charge. When were men we appear was submissive or like we are taking from them, instead of giving into their pleasure wants. 

it’s crazy and it’s why I stopped, in 2020 I was pretty much getting any guy I want.

ngl i've been debating getting into sissy play because i like really muscular men, but they're only interested in cd/sissy. at the same time i don't want to do it just to get guys :skull:

did you just buy a wig or also women's clothing? 

They are sought after by controlling, abusive, men. Be careful, trans women are still being targeted and being put in dangerous situations. 

Edited by shinyshimmery

ignore 

Edited by shinyshimmery

It seems like that to some of y'all because you're too twinky (think James Charles).

Bi men either want a super fem presenting person (i.e cis/trans woman or CD) or another masc guy.

Don't know but usually the hottest guys look for femme/trans

idk but where I live on Grindr all the str8 guys have “NO MEN” and only are interested in trans/sissy… at least we’ve made progress but Grindr really needs to create a separate app because the gays are getting ignored now

Because not all closeted or curious men want to go all the way. Transwomen or crossdressers are safe, yet experimental enough for them.

Them getting a lot of attention from potentially abusive DL men is nothing to envy tho considering that the vast majority of those men aren't getting to know or want anything to do with transwomen or crossdressers outside of sex and if they were to start exposing identities, they would be in big trouble.

Edited by St. Francis

On 5/16/2022 at 11:52 PM, CrimsonX said:

the few times i downloaded grindr I always deleted it right away and now I just never go up there cause its always a bunch of fuglys.

i just go to the gym showers to meet guys.

Gym showers? Hmmm.... tell me more :-*

16 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

ngl i've been debating getting into sissy play because i like really muscular men, but they're only interested in cd/sissy. at the same time i don't want to do it just to get guys :skull:

did you just buy a wig or also women's clothing? 

Im not interested in crossdressing but i been watching videos on youtube on how to put on a wig, makeup, etc because the hottest guys messaged me when i had pics with a wig on.  I would only be doing it to get with jocks and yes im well aware that they are only looking for sex but im also just looking for that so its fine with me. 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Gym showers? Hmmm.... tell me more :-*

my stories don't belong in this section, sis.:gaycatina1:

41 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

my stories don't belong in this section, sis.:gaycatina1:

Tag me in Mariah Carey - The Roof in that case when you make a storytime :gaycatina1:

4 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Im not interested in crossdressing but i been watching videos on youtube on how to put on a wig, makeup, etc because the hottest guys messaged me when i had pics with a wig on.  I would only be doing it to get with jocks and yes im well aware that they are only looking for sex but im also just looking for that so its fine with me. 

yea i'm only looking for sex too, i just think i'd feel weird doing something i don't want to just for sex. at that point i'm not sure i'd truly enjoy it

49 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

yea i'm only looking for sex too, i just think i'd feel weird doing something i don't want to just for sex. at that point i'm not sure i'd truly enjoy it

Once u see the guys u are going to be getting its so worth it lol. At least for me it is. I just see it as dress up and a fun game nothing else. 

I've seen gays complaining about it, but I personally am here for it. Effeminate gays and trans women have constantly been ignored or disrespected on Grindr by gay men and now that they're getting more attention the same gays are complaining about it :toofunny3:

I've noticed a recent uptick in it too and actually had a coworker of mine (who identifies as straight) admit to me that he would be interested in getting with a trans woman. 

I have no problem getting attention on Grindr personally, but I don't see a problem with men on there looking for cross dressers, trans women or super effeminate twinks. They're part of the community too.

Lol it’s funny, went from ‘masc4masc’ to ‘trans only’ in the span of like 5 years

4 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

I've seen gays complaining about it, but I personally am here for it. Effeminate gays and trans women have constantly been ignored or disrespected on Grindr by gay men and now that they're getting more attention the same gays are complaining about it :toofunny3:

Yup. And femme gays and trans women still deal with way more hostility and violence in everyday life so it's not like everything is suddenly coming up roses

The hottest guys are ALWAYS looking for sissies, transexuals and transgender :chick3:

That's why I sneak into my sister's bedroom to snatch some underwear before going on date with another mask jock dude. 

Yes, I've noticed this a lot as well. A few guys I talked to were interested (probably because of my big bubble ass), but only if I would wear women's underwear.

I declined. I'm not going to do something I don't want. No matter the dick/ass or how good the person looks.

"masc4masc" is still the vast majority in my area tho. So I'm good. :celestial2:

Edited by Patient Zero

On 5/17/2022 at 4:34 PM, Distantconstellation said:

I think these guys have always existed they probably just didnt know or didnt use grindr. They were all on Craiglist and backpage, once those sites took the personals section away they all migrated to grindr, tindr, bumble and all these other places.  I dont think its a trend like some people here are saying, i just think most straight, DL, curious guys would rather be with a trans, crossdresser, or sissy than a muscular masculine dude and it kinda makes sense cause they are attracted to a femme look not a manly one.

This is literally the correct and only answer in here :clap3: like this is literally what happened lol 

I literally put on a cheap wig on and took 3 pics. I uploaded it to grindr and within 24 hours i got 85 messages.

This shite had me cackling :ahh: 

But OP is right I actually noticed it too. So many profiles are like "looking for girls! Guys do NOT MESSAGE ME!!!" like wtf are you on Grindr for then :deadbanana: Sometimes I think it's men who don't want to get exposed and if someone screenshots they'll be like "I was confused. I was only looking for girls like it says in my bio!!!" 

also men are uglier than women, sorry but its the truth :michael:

My flatmates has a ‘girl’ profile and he gets sooo many messages in that profile, and by really hot guys too, I never thought they were so popular. Good for them 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.